Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
signatureless-logo.png

Its coming....documents, delivery....no more actual signing.

•••
2ndHandGames .com

VegetablesFromSeed .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It was reported that a member had sold CoronaVirusPandemic dotCom for $4,999 on Godaddy Premium Listings before GD decided to put the brake on covid domains in their marketplace. (19 characters in length)

Also it was recently reported that WeSellUsedCars dotCom sold for 10K on Sedo so I'm thinking long names are not always an issue to end users.

It seems like every email and talk about the economy relates to "essential work" vs "non essential work" "Essential" is definitely the buzz word of the moment so I regged these names and pushed them straight to GD auctions:

Essential-Work dotCom
IDoEssentialWork dotCom
WeDoEssentialWork dotCom

•••
nice.....your selling rates on sedo?
i don't know about rates but through sedo it's mostly ca, co ond org. same with gd. by far most coms are were sold through ns.

•••
•••
•••
•••
V/o/x/e/l dot t/v
voxel: the 3D pixel
Pixio-Magnetic-Construction-Set-Lets-You-Create-Pixel-Art-Toys-Featured-image.jpg

•••
•••
•••
BuySellGigs/com
BuySellUsedCar/com

Last edited:
•••
•••
dapp.direct
dapps.direct

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
contained/ca
diamondsforsale/ca
getapps/ca

soccerplayers/ca
sketchpad/ca
repentance/ca

•••
•••
RemoteEducators
RemoteSpike

in .com

Last edited:
•••
unstaid.com
(Definition of unstaid. 1 obsolete : not demure, reserved, or well ordered in behavior. 2 : uncontrolled, unrestrained unstaid thoughts unstaid delights.)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back