NameSilo

advice Above Maximiser

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NewDayBrand

Today is a Brand New DayEstablished Member
Impact
Hello

6 days ago I added about 70 domains at above with above nameservers with bodis and PC accounts, 15 of the domains used to make about $5 a day at bodis.

Now at Above, Maximiser doesn't maximise anything. it shows $0.00 and i had less revenue.

Did you experiment something similar?

Also, i'm very deceived with Above support. Only account managers know what they are talking about and they don't respond for 5 days or more.

What do you think of Above and do you have also delays with account managers answering your requests?

If it continues I think i'm gonna change nameservers to bodis and forget about above..

Thanks for sharing your experience

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regarding Maximizer,
it will work only if they can find a better pay for your traffic.

Regarding you seeing less revenue,
since you changed NS, the optimisation needs to start from scratch as now Above manages the traffic and they first need to 'learn' your traffic, then 'test' it through the 3 different destinations (which means it needs to split between Bodis,PC and Max) and only then start to produce results, ie. it needs time.

It's good that you wanted to try different things but you need to understand that there is always some risk in doing so.

Regarding the support,
sometimes they do answer late, yes. I always thought it was because of Above being based in Australia with the difference in the times etc.

•••
Thank you brother
What about the forced terms i have at bodis? will they still work on bodis? i made some research and it took time before i had clicks on domains which did have traffic and no clicks by adding terms related to the sites they used to point to.
should i let those domains with bodis nameservers or it's a good idea to have them with above nameservers too?

•••
@NewDayBrand ,
keywords will still work no matter what NS you have.
What has a chance to be impacted by the change is the optimisation but giving it enough time it should be back to where it was.

Sometimes even the optimisation stays the same depending upon whether the money you earned were from the direct advertisers of the parking service (in this case Bodis) or from their T1 feed. If the latter, you probably won't see any change since both PC and Bodis use G for their T1 feeds.

However, Above still needs to optimise and learn your traffic before you see any results so, whatever you decide for the NS, try to give them enough time before you change again. 3-4 weeks is enough I think.

•••
Ok cool. Thank you very much bro, i will do it and let you know in 4 weeks

•••
I use above.com since i lift cash parking
And find out this thing
1 Above will make profit from zero-click traffic
2 Above will montize all the traffic

Wich i had personally 2 domain bought for around 1k each to eventually not having traffic at all
When i make the move i found out some parking see traffic but no revenue and other not seeing at all

3 you not have to add your parking account

4 they make profit from maximizer and trillion (zero-click) traffic wich the home company for Above

to know how theay work let say
If you add your parking crew account Above might sell your traffic to skenzo
And take their cut and give you the left wich is higher what you got from parking crew.

But if you put the same domain to skenzo directly then you will got the most of the domain

So i think of above is it like all for one solutions it give the most of your domains and collected the revenue and send it at once

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back