Dynadot

Allfordomains...recharge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

I have got a problem:
I actually úsed allfordomains' services , in doing that I spent more than 500 $, off course I learned about the scam, but I learned it to late, I used the mailing list for $400 and sent a signed fax to confirm, the fax stated that the money was non-refundable and that no offers or sales were guaranteed.

Offcourse I want my money back...what can I do, should I sue ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I got hit by this last year, but I only paid about $150 for appraisals. Its where you get the email saying they like your domains but they need them appraised before they can buy them. It was off allfordomains.com's sample mailing list service.

That was before I found forums like this one:). I have never paid for an appraisal since.

•••
The president of eleview responded......looking at little more positive

•••
looking very negative, they are threatening to sew me for slander and ruining their business name this time it actually seems serious, bit scared right now :( ...... I hate this, oh my god do I hate this !

•••
whats the scam with allfordomains

think i missed that post

•••
•••
Personally, ~I saw bolox to them. They are at wrong and at fault. No court of law would uphold it and go in your favour imo.

:)

I only say this, cause I asked meh dad who is a corporate lawyer ;)

•••
Originally posted by Bramiozo
looking very negative, they are threatening to sew me for slander and ruining their business name this time it actually seems serious, bit scared right now :( ...... I hate this, oh my god do I hate this !
Their business practices / appraisal recommendations are unethical. Don't worry, they won't sue you.. they would have too take out a whole lotta other domainers in the process who have voiced/stated their views about their operation.
Sorry too hear you got taken by them...

•••
They didn't , the president replied again :) ... very gladly he did

It's my fault for being so damned naive...It's because of (at least at the time) nOObs like me that they can make a profit...I feel somewhat ashamed.

All and all, they still exist and they are still recommended by a lot of sites, offcourse actively pursuing their links to be removed cán be considered a borderline action..one inch from illegality, I will not dare to find out though.

Thanks for the support.

Last edited:
•••
Why not just contact Paypal / Credit Card Company and have the Charge Reversed. The Non-Refundable Clause will not hold up

Alternatively, You can write the president of the company and a tell him/her that you feel you were defrauded by their comapny and unless they immediately refund your money. You will be reporting the transaction and their company to http://www.fraud.org and/or http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

That should get their attention. Normally a company will pay up or refund the money rather than risk an investigation

•••
Paul
We're *all* newbies at some point.. don't feel bad about it.. just learn from all your experiences!

* member >> Klickster would love this thread.. he's had a big bout/battle with allfordomains himself..

Goodluck!

•••
Originally posted by WandaCox
Paul
We're *all* newbies at some point.. don't feel bad about it.. just learn from all your experiences!

* member >> Klickster would love this thread.. he's had a big bout/battle with allfordomains himself..

Goodluck!

Wanda,

I have never had problems with allfordomains
just providing my thoughts to Bramiozo

Yes after 10 years I am still a newbie :lol: still learning everyday

•••
Note to self: Avoid allfordomains.com :)

•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
I got hit by this last year, but I only paid about $150 for appraisals. Its where you get the email saying they like your domains but they need them appraised before they can buy them. It was off allfordomains.com's sample mailing list service.

That was before I found forums like this one:). I have never paid for an appraisal since.

do you still remember the email originate from who (offerer) ?
I also receive an email similar to what you describe.

I've posted on the sample mailing list at AllForDomains.com. Then receive offer that he wish to get the domain appraise by professional. Either by GreatDomains.com, FastDomainSales.com or HollywoodDomains.com.

If it is scam, do you mean the offerer works for these 3 appraisal company? or affiliate by earning commission??

Thanks.

•••
Why not just contact Paypal / Credit Card Company and have the Charge Reversed. The Non-Refundable Clause will not hold up

I did, I think the non-refundable clause díd cover them well enough, that or it was to late, because the recharge was refused, the helpdesk worker was as dumb as a horses arse (imho :) ) and couldn't assist at all, all she could say was : It's due to international Mastercard regulations.. .

•••
This allfordomains guy really successful in scam alot of people. i wonder is there any mention about this in DNF.

i know domainstate have a thread about allfordomains in the warning forum.

•••
Every domain forum has several topics on this company :) .

•••
If they have wronged, they are probably using scare tactics (threat to sue, etc) in the hopes that you will go away.

As others have also indicated here, there is plenty of mention in various fora about their scammy practices. Cite those documents, complie info/tesimony of others who may have fallen to such scams and ask your credit card company/ bank to start a fraud investigation. May take time, but you will get your money back.

If it can be shown that they indeed have a track record of scamming several people, there is no reason why your bank should not reverse the charge. State only the facts, avoid irresponsible or unsustainable remarks, build up your case and see it through. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
do you still remember the email originate from who (offerer) ?
I also receive an email similar to what you describe.

I've posted on the sample mailing list at AllForDomains.com. Then receive offer that he wish to get the domain appraise by professional. Either by GreatDomains.com, FastDomainSales.com or HollywoodDomains.com.

If it is scam, do you mean the offerer works for these 3 appraisal company? or affiliate by earning commission??

Thanks.
Yea, I still know the email address. How can I forget it lol. However, I am sure they use many and giving that one here might cause more trouble than its worth.

Mainly just look at for the content of the email. For me it was AllForDomains or GreatDomains. He knew I would choose allfordomains over GreatDomains, because it was cheaper by over half lol.

FastDomainSales.com is their site too. I have no clue about Hollywood.

Not sure how they do it exactly, but I am sure the ones who respond to the emails work for allfordomains/fastdomainsales (and maybe more) in some capacity.

Last edited:
•••
allfordomains should be ashamed they're taking advantage of people and robbing their money... how do they even sleep at night? :(

I'm glad I heard about this before I ever considered visiting them. Although I'm very sorry you had to lose your money.

•••
The email i received enveloped a reply-to address from rock.com. By making the email originating from a nice domain might make the seller thinks the buyer is serious.

I've search WHT, not much result about AllForDomains. Search google return 1 forum mention how AllForDomains tactic to scam.

Below is what i've posted in WHT domain forum, but no response from WHT community.

Well, Just a warning here.

Those who are new domainers. Please take note.

AllForDomains.com, EveryDayIncome.com, domains.profit.com, FastDomainSales.com

are SCAMS.

You are do a google search, allfordomains, you will find a few site telling how the scam works.

At NamePros.com and DomainState forums, there are discussion of those who have been scammed by AllForDomains.

I search WHT, not much result from AllForDomains. So I post this warning for all the new domainers.

I will briefly describe how the scam works.

- AllForDomains from source found that you are selling a particular domain, email you to try their one-time trial free email advertising for your domain sale.

- If you go to their site to send your domain ad, within few days, you will receive an offer who is interested in your whatever domain. But you have to get it appraised by a professional appraiser before he buys from you.

- He will provide a few domain appraiser such as GreatDomains.com, DomainMart.com, Hollywooddomains.com and FastDomainSales.com.

- Among those domain appraisers, FastDomainSales.com has the cheapest appraisal price, so naively the newbie domainer will go for FastDomainSales.com (owned by AllForDomains.com, check the whois, you will realise they both have the same contact info) because it is the cheapest.

- After you get your domain appraised and reply to the "propective offerer", you will never hear from him again.

In this way, AllForDomains has earn those newbie domainers. Those people are from russia if you get the message source. The offerer is actually themselves.

I know there are lots of domainers already being scam by AllForDomains. And i know there should be some from this board. Maybe those who got scammed can reply here to verified.

But their idea is really brilliant because there are still always alot of newbie fallen into their trap.

I wonder it there any suggestion to blacklist and report these sort of scam to prevent more people getting into their trap.

Any domain site reviews out there should have article to warn those using AllForDomains services.

•••
I sent a direct message to the president of Eleview, I even stated that it was solely mentioned for the president and guess who replies, the manager of allfordomains :| , offcourse having read the email intended for his boss, this sort of backstabbing sickens me. Offcourse I was too late to demand a recharge since is has been several months ago, too late also for the creditcard company and now any leverage in terms of recharging is gone, if it went through my local bank, then surely it would have been easy to get my money back, but Mastercard really doesn't give a shit what happens with your money, the damned serviceworker who informed me about the denial of recharge could only say that it was because of international mastercard regulations.
As for any legal case, I would like their balls fried and served on a plate, but I do not have anymore personal evidence since it all the correspondence with those so-called potential buyers was lost during a format and the employees (1 or 2 probably) do not seem to bend, they only give personal offers and threat with lawcases or fines because of "slander" or "the spreading of falsified information" , obvious bullshit offcourse but it makes you think twice about any further actions. The first time a complained I got a barrage of threat from Julie (manager of everydayincome), shortly after that a got a normal message offering me free listings and explaining that it was probably due to my names being of low quality, but offcourse me getting any offers was never an issue. Now the second time I demand a recharge I see the same tactic come about, a barrage of threat from Julie followed by a normal message giving offers and explaining that the terms and conditions covers the whole deal, furthermore, DNF is portrayed as a scam, it doesn't seem to bother him that every wellknown forum has a page or so on allfordomains.

Proof of misconduct does exist offcourse, besides that there are tens maybe hundreds of witnesses, for any lawsuit to be a slamdunk, that information has to be compiled.

•••
Originally posted by Bramiozo
I sent a direct message to the president of Eleview, I even stated that it was solely mentioned for the president and guess who replies, the manager of allfordomains :| , offcourse having read the email intended for his boss, this sort of backstabbing sickens me. Offcourse I was too late to demand a recharge since is has been several months ago, too late also for the creditcard company and now any leverage in terms of recharging is gone, if it went through my local bank, then surely it would have been easy to get my money back, but Mastercard really doesn't give a shit what happens with your money, the damned serviceworker who informed me about the denial of recharge could only say that it was because of international mastercard regulations.
As for any legal case, I would like their balls fried and served on a plate, but I do not have anymore personal evidence since it all the correspondence with those so-called potential buyers was lost during a format and the employees (1 or 2 probably) do not seem to bend, they only give personal offers and threat with lawcases or fines because of "slander" or "the spreading of falsified information" , obvious bullshit offcourse but it makes you think twice about any further actions. The first time a complained I got a barrage of threat from Julie (manager of everydayincome), shortly after that a got a normal message offering me free listings and explaining that it was probably due to my names being of low quality, but offcourse me getting any offers was never an issue. Now the second time I demand a recharge I see the same tactic come about, a barrage of threat from Julie followed by a normal message giving offers and explaining that the terms and conditions covers the whole deal, furthermore, DNF is portrayed as a scam, it doesn't seem to bother him that every wellknown forum has a page or so on allfordomains.

Proof of misconduct does exist offcourse, besides that there are tens maybe hundreds of witnesses, for any lawsuit to be a slamdunk, that information has to be compiled.

You have 90 days from the Transaction date to request a chargeback, longer if the goods or services you bought were not provided.

I would suggest you speak to your bank, Paypal and your CC company to determine a course of action.

Best of Luck with your problem

•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
The email i received enveloped a reply-to address from rock.com.

Did your repyl look something like this?

Hi,

I just got your advertising message. I'm interested in blablabla.com
amd blablabla.com

I think it can be a good investment. I'm interested in catchy and memorable names.

After recent stock market crisis I'm looking for new ways to invest money in online business. I need domains that can bring a serious traffic. Unfortunately, I'm a newbie on the secondary domain market.

I know the seller is always going to earn as much as possible but I need a fair price and I kindly ask you for an independent appraisal.

I trust the following appraisers: www.FastDomainSales.com , www.DomainMart.com or www.HollywoodDomains.com. They were recommended by my partner. He told me that many other companies often overpriced domains.

I don't want to overpay and I'm afraid to proceed without an independent valuation. My final offer will depened on your appraisals.

I think I can offer you a fair price but I need a serious proof.

Please send me your appraisals to [email protected] (from any appraiser I mentioned above)

Can we use www.escrow.com to secure a domain transfer?

Thank you,

Phillip Moore

CEO

Lewis & Moore Hedge Funds

http://www.rock.com

lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back