IT.COM

Allfordomains...recharge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

I have got a problem:
I actually úsed allfordomains' services , in doing that I spent more than 500 $, off course I learned about the scam, but I learned it to late, I used the mailing list for $400 and sent a signed fax to confirm, the fax stated that the money was non-refundable and that no offers or sales were guaranteed.

Offcourse I want my money back...what can I do, should I sue ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes, similar.

Hi there,

Just received your ad from http://domains.Profit.com. Thank you.

I'm interested in purchasing blahblah.com. But I don't have an idea how much your domain is worth. Do you have an appraisal certificate for your name ? I need an independent and professional valuation. Please note that I don't trust free or unprofessional appraisals. I don't want to overpay. It can be an appraisal certificate from www.GreatDomains.com or www.FastDomainSales.com or HollywoodDomains.com. It does not matter because I trust all these companies.

After I receive your appraisals I can send you money via PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account I can send you the funds by a certified check.

If you wish we can use escrow.com to secure the transaction.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Anthony Griffin

•••
I received a similar mail from Anthony Griffin, he was one of the more promising "potential buyers" he offcourse dissappeared without any warning :| .

•••
By the way, does anyone here have any experience with a man called R.Mckay ?

•••
Not sure about R.Mckay. What does he do?

As for the email i received above, it is sent from rock.com, I reply, and received response.

So the guy really owns Rock.com

And if i do a whois check today for AllForDomains.com and FastDomainSales.com, both whois information change to softforces.com info.
The info just updated on the 26 Aug 2003.

•••
If you receive any correspondence from any of the companies/names listed below:

ELEVIEW INTERNATIONAL INC
EverydayIncome.com
AllForDomains.com
SoftForces.com
FastDomainSales.com
Andrew Gordon
Andrew Cohen
Vladimir Obraztsov
Dmitry Shamparov
Oleg Nayandin
Julie Troitskaya
Phillip Moore
Hagen Volker

1. Highlight Email
2. Press and hold shift key while hitting delete key.
3. Repeat process as necessary.

cheers

•••
think they might have something to do with rock.com thats where my email was from :( the email address dont work no more so i guess its ok 2 say it was a mr a griffin who asked about mine still didnt pay for no apprasial i explained i dont think they give a fair price and he said its standard that the seller has an apprasial so i told him i wasnt gonna get 1 then no more emails and his email address stops working makes you wonder dont it

Last edited:
•••
R.Mckay replied to a wanted-ad post, he showed an interest in a dn, he claimed it be lower then 10,000..it was appraised for 8,700, I offered it for 7,500, then he dissappeared, I really trusted the guy, him and anthony griffin, I got the most correspondence from these guys, Griffin showed an interest and offcourse asked for an appraisal after that he hold me back but he didn't immediately dissappear, the same for mcKay.
Rock.com does sound familiar, but I cannot confirm

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back