Dynadot

domain Bangladesh.com Country domain discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Hello
We are researching of potential end user price of Bangladesh.com.
So can you comment all the country domain name sales history & other knowledge you have?

Hey everyone! We're on a super cool research journey, checking out country-specific .com domains like Bangladesh.com. But guess what? We're not stopping there! We're diving deep into the whole shebang – from Japan.com to Brazil.com – exploring their sales history and user prices.

These domains aren't just web addresses; they're like digital passports to countries' vibes, cultures, and economies. And trust us, the stories behind their sales are juicy!

We're digging into why folks snagged these domains, what they paid for them, and how they're using them. It's like a treasure hunt for digital gold, and we're here for it!

So, whether you're a hardcore domain nerd, a curious cat, or just love cool internet stuff, hop on board! Let's unravel the tales behind these country-specific .com domains and see what secrets they hold!

#DomainHunting #DigitalGold #CountryDomains #BangladeshDotCom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could be above a million of dollars, or get battle fight from the Government of the country.

The most popular case is France.com. It is not wise to offer Bangladesh Government to buy Bangladesh.com. It can be like France.com case.

•••
$1990 to $9990 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 17-21-43 Bangladesh Travel Guide Bangladesh.com.png

The ads almost remind me of a 404 landing page. I assume that's someone advertising spyware on the site. Definitely makes me want to bounce with ads above the fold like that. You should wine me and dine me before you try to 69 me™.

Last edited:
•••
Hello
We are researching of potential end user price of Bangladesh.com.
So can you comment all the country domain name sales history & other knowledge you have?

Hey everyone! We're on a super cool research journey, checking out country-specific .com domains like Bangladesh.com. But guess what? We're not stopping there! We're diving deep into the whole shebang – from Japan.com to Brazil.com – exploring their sales history and user prices.

These domains aren't just web addresses; they're like digital passports to countries' vibes, cultures, and economies. And trust us, the stories behind their sales are juicy!

We're digging into why folks snagged these domains, what they paid for them, and how they're using them. It's like a treasure hunt for digital gold, and we're here for it!

So, whether you're a hardcore domain nerd, a curious cat, or just love cool internet stuff, hop on board! Let's unravel the tales behind these country-specific .com domains and see what secrets they hold!

#DomainHunting #DigitalGold #CountryDomains #BangladeshDotCom
We own a lot of Country and State Domains with the .ing GTLD That Google recently started
I feel they are non replaceable since you can’t change the spelling of a state or country

•••
$1990 to $9990 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
For once, we agree.
I actually think this is right on.

•••
Could be above a million of dollars, or get battle fight from the Government of the country.

The most popular case is France.com. It is not wise to offer Bangladesh Government to buy Bangladesh.com. It can be like France.com case.
France.com (if for sale) is worth $1M+
Bangladesh worth $1990 to $9990.

Apples and oranges, but still interesting.

Last edited:
•••
France.com (if for sale) is worth $1M+
Bangladesh worth $1990 to $9990.

Apples and oranges, but still interesting.
My logic?
Economy is important.

If owned Kuwait, even Bahrain since currency is more valuable than USD & Euro. Most in world; so maybe their exact country .com is too.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back