Domain Empire

debate Brexit or Not - What do you guys thinks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

So, what do you guys think....

Should Britain exit the EU or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too many unelected EU people pushing a very liberal agenda.
Unelected... you mean like the unelected/hereditary/appointed members of the House of Lords perhaps ?
You know, that vestige of UK democracy that the EU should look to for guidance.

Because we all know that waste, red tape, overregulation, corruption, nepotism, snobby political élites is something that doesn't exist at the national level.
But while people have been making the EU the scapegoat for their own failures, they forgot about goes on in their own country out of their free will. I mean what remains of the UK after Scotland leaves and maybe N. Ireland. I guess that was part of the plan too. They say the UK will be stronger now. Stronger than what ?

•••
Apart from your haughty exasperation, your arguments seem to follow a pattern: Every horror that exists at the federation level of the EU exists at the national level of the UK.

Well, so what? Why would we want an extra layer of awfulness on top of the awfulness of our own making? We know we have problems as a nation and you're right that we should focus on solving these problems but the EU is not being scapegoated, it is being fired.

As for the potential break up of the union, again, so what? If the Scots wish to have sovereignty they are free to do so, the precedent has been set. It seems unlikely to me, unless oil hits 150 USD per barrel. The strength comes not necessarily from unification of territories but from the democratic enactment of the will of the people of the UK. By having all our voices heard, we are all stronger.

•••
•••
•••
Unelected... you mean like the unelected/hereditary/appointed members of the House of Lords perhaps ?
You know, that vestige of UK democracy that the EU should look to for guidance.

Because we all know that waste, red tape, overregulation, corruption, nepotism, snobby political élites is something that doesn't exist at the national level.
But while people have been making the EU the scapegoat for their own failures, they forgot about goes on in their own country out of their free will. I mean what remains of the UK after Scotland leaves and maybe N. Ireland. I guess that was part of the plan too. They say the UK will be stronger now. Stronger than what ?

Lol, these are the dangers of thinking inside the box. - One day you will realize that there is NO box. The box does not exist, it never did... You have been indoctrinated into thinking inside of an imaginary box.

•••
From living in England, I have a good understanding on who the leave voters are.

1) Those who were just revolting against the system to make a statement, not thinking they'd actually win
2) Racists
3) People who didn't even know what the EU was
4) People who did know the facts, and have made a decision on their own logic.

People in the UK have the same slogan as Trump "make britain great again" <- when was it even great? But, they always say they were sick of the EU making some of our laws. So I always ask them "what laws don't you agree with?" not once have I had an answer which is valid, and the few that have answered have said things like the mental health waiting lists, poor area's being 'poor' and... well, not much else. Our health system in a whole.

The problem is, the EU have never controlled our health system... this was our own government. As for poor areas, before the UK was in the EU, London hogged all the money... poor area's like Liverpool had NOTHING. The EU forced the government to distribute the money out fairly. Now Liverpool is a beautiful place, with record low crime rates. Same with SOOOOO many other poor places in Britain. Whilst at the same time, our government... with the little power they had, have cut or for some people completely taken away their welfare for those with severe disabilities, whilst at the same time REDUCING corporation tax.

As for immigration, people say we couldn't check people entering the county. We could, we revolted against the EU with this some time ago and we had a different law of movement compared to the rest of the EU... out of 500,000 immigrants per years 350,000 where OUT of the EU ... so leaving makes no difference. 75,000 were Syrian refugees (this won't stop either) then the remainder were skilled, or unskilled EU workers. So basically, leaving to EU may cut immigration from 500,000 annually, to around 425,000 annaully... This isn't worth the collapse of our economy, loss of the pound, loss of jobs as banks are moving out the country by the day and the civil unrest with racial tensions running extremely high.

So basically, people haven't truly looked into it. The EU were VERY good in terms of human rights and fairness, people call leaving 'freedom', no, someone else is just handling our chains... and these people (our government) have been incredibly unfair to our nation with the little power they've had. Our government are disgusting, yet they now have all the power. People here don't understand how much the EU have really done for them... and they've just used them as a scapegoat, and ruined our childrens futures in the process. I'm ashamed of my country, and given the chance - I will be out of here.

Last edited:
•••
On the one hand it's sad,on the other not.
Why did the UK had to pay LESS then other countries to be member ?
And that's already a long time the case.(I think even since Thatcher : "I want my money back"). They always wanted exceptions. Nogotating cheaper deals, then other countries, etc...
Anyhow => The future may be something like Norway : They will have to follow a lot of the rules of the European Union (in trade and much other stuff), but they have no vote whatsoever in anything the European Union decides. In some workgroups they wll be able to 'advice' things. But that's it.

Conclusion : They loose their vote.
And if they aren't prudent the country can split => Scotland independence ???

In any case : The UK stays member of NATO. (which means that if any NATO-country is attacked, the UK will help to deffend that country.
They're not "gone" from the earth.

And if the Pound would collapse => It will be cheaper to go on holiday to the UK.

AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW => England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales are on the soccer (football) -tournement all through to the next round 1/8 finals in the European Cup ! (and Ireland also). LOL :laugh:
But they want away from the European Union. ;).
Europe is a continent... not the EU. You don't have to be in the EU to be European... We would still go to the Euros in Football... in or out.

•••
European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

How conveniently... just a few days after the UK referendum. Speaks volumes for the EU's hidden agenda, that some naive souls still fail to acknowledge.

If you value yourself as a human and not a sheep then you might help to stop spreading this British propaganda, this article is just a big pile of crap that an English newspaper puked on top of its readers.

If the British keep this scaremongering up then the rest of the EU will have to expel them much faster than they will appreciate.

Last edited:
•••
Someone should have told the national football team the brexit vote wasn't about Euro 2016....

•••
Someone should have told the national football team the brexit vote wasn't about Euro 2016....

LOL, Wales are still in the EURO 2016 but England are not because Iceland (Population: 323,002 - a non EU country) sent them home, England have not won a competition in 50 years so I guess Brexit or not they are hopeless at winning titles.

Last edited:
•••
LOL, Wales are still in the EURO 2016 but England are not because Iceland (Population: 323,002 - a non EU country) sent them home, England have not won a competition in 50 years so I guess Brexit or not they are hopeless at winning.

It is a most curious psychological phenomenon, that has afflicted generations of English footballers only when they play for their national team.

•••
It is a most curious psychological phenomenon, that has afflicted generations of English footballers only when they play for their national team.
There premier football league is full of foreigners that they import because there own athletics are not good enough but these imported players are not allowed to play for England so the national team is quite poorly at times.

•••
I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be a lot of behind the scenes pressure from the EU, USA and the Big Financial Groups to avoid triggering or to delay Article 50, in order to have another referendum or something of the sort, so that the UK remains in the EU.

And then you have the powerful Liberal Media who will incessantly try to brainwash every one to believe, (as CNN's Cristiane Amanpour does in this video) that "Brexit was a victory for Xenophobia, economic nationalism and the biggest blow to Liberal New World order since WW2"

This Liberal reporter, in a show of self-righteous indignation, expresses disbelief that the little people dared to defy the “overwhelming preponderance of experts, independent analysts, scientists, academics, economists, business leaders and allies of the UK,” who recommended Britain “stay” in the EU.

To this pompous POS reporter and to many others like her, the people's vote shouldn't really count, because they know nothing.

•••
Whats different about the UK's membership of the EU is that they are already a Union in the first place, so maybe this Union inside of a Union thing doe's not work.

•••
There premier football league is full of foreigners that they import because there own athletics are not good enough but these imported players are not allowed to play for England so the national team is quite poorly at times.

Many of the national team players are among the best in the premier league. Don't forget Harry Kane scored more goals in the prem last year than Sergio Aguero...Anyway I'm dragging this off topic.

Am seeing a few people concerned about English no longer being used in .eu domains. English will still be the common language in Europe- it's good for better access to films music etc and everyone already speaks/learns it.

•••
13494969_1448059401886872_2406272886687039564_n.jpg

•••
Of course .eu domains can still be in English. And English is the common language in movies etc.

I was talking about the language that replaces English as one of the three Official Communications languages of the EU Commission. Because ALL communications from the EU Commission are published in those 3 languages (English, German and French) whatever language replaces English will suddenly have its' domain extension promoted across the EU. A huge value add for those domains, and a priceless cultural windfall for the country.

Note: as the UK is the only (majority) English speaking country in the EU, once it leaves English can no longer be an official language in, or for, the EU.

Am seeing a few people concerned about English no longer being used in .eu domains. English will still be the common language in Europe- it's good for better access to films music etc and everyone already speaks/learns it.

•••
•••
When Liberals can't get their way, it's always easy to find a target to shoot down...
CmIgKdGWgAAntQc.jpg

•••
When Liberals can't get their way, it's always easy to find a target to shoot down...
CmIgKdGWgAAntQc.jpg

Lol, is that a Policeman carrying that sign?

•••
Lol, is that a Policeman carrying that sign?

yes always believe everything!

there is no software tool as photoshop
thats all rumors

•••
Isn't this charming? The progressive way to raise children...
CmIDURTWYAAqUTi.jpg

•••
•••
yes always believe everything!

there is no software tool as photoshop
thats all rumors

Wow, clearly your lack the ability to read and comprehend properly. I merely asked if the it was a policeman carrying the sign. I did not make any reference to the validity of the image.

My question was if that was a Policeman holding the sign purely because I am not from the U.K and am not familiar with the attire of the various emergency services within the U.K. (All of whom are likely to wear reflective gear)

I made NO mention if the image was legitimate or not.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back