IT.COM

debate Brexit or Not - What do you guys thinks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

So, what do you guys think....

Should Britain exit the EU or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Watch that pathetic liberal journalist Cristiane Amanpour make a fool of herself and her network CNN. She still can't accept that the UK voted to Leave. In this interview with Daniel Hannan, she just keeps on interrupting him and lying about facts. Fu*king amazing!

This is just one of thousands of examples of how low the Liberal Media will go, to distort the facts.

Last edited:
•••
For all those that predicted economic doom and gloom after BREXIT, here is a link to a 1 month chart (till today July 1st) of the FTSE 100 index showing that not only it recovered from the day after BREXIT, but it's going up, up and away really fast.

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Summary?s=FTSE:FSI

FTSE 100 poised for best week since 2011 and bond yields hit record lows on post-Brexit stimulus hopes
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...n-higher-after-rollercoaster-day-for-markets/

Last edited:
•••
For all those that predicted economic doom and gloom after BREXIT, here is a link to a 1 month chart (till today July 1st) of the FTSE 100 index showing that not only it recovered from the day after BREXIT, but it's going up, up and away really fast.

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Summary?s=FTSE:FSI

FTSE 100 poised for best week since 2011 and bond yields hit record lows on post-Brexit stimulus hopes
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...n-higher-after-rollercoaster-day-for-markets/

I think most people are shocked that the market is recovering so fast post Brexit. Most of the people who were against the move were saying crap like the economy will never recover and it's going to take years...lol....

•••
LOL... another one of those pathetic EU resolutions invented by EU bureaucrats that make no sense at all.

EU bans claim that water can prevent dehydration
Brussels bureaucrats were ridiculed yesterday after banning drink manufacturers from claiming that water can prevent dehydration.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html
drinking_2058912c.jpg

•••
Lol....
LOL... another one of those pathetic EU resolutions invented by EU bureaucrats that make no sense at all.

EU bans claim that water can prevent dehydration
Brussels bureaucrats were ridiculed yesterday after banning drink manufacturers from claiming that water can prevent dehydration.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html
drinking_2058912c.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAAHAH........... I guess EU water doesn't prevent dehydration. Probably cos they haven't figured out that buying bottled water and looking at it wont help with dehydration, you have to open the bottle and pour the water it into your mouth... :)

•••
The EU bureaucrats have given us some beauties, Here's another one, that's been around for at least 20 years:

The date on official documents, banks, firms etc. must be: Year/ Month/Day.
Most countries in the world will use Day Month Year, which is what makes the most sense. The Americans use Month Day Year, which is also OK because that's the way they speak.

The only exception for the Americans is that they say "The 4th of July" instead of July 4th. Never understood why.

But our EU dickheads in Brussels decided to go against the logic of our cultures... maybe to justify the massive wages and benefits they earn for doing bugger all.

•••
Liberals make such great parents, don't they?
CmX8sPXWIAED8kx.jpg

•••
Nigel Farage resigns as UKIP Leader..

Its like screw the nation and get the f**k off as nothing happened....

•••
Nigel Farage resigns as UKIP Leader..

Its like screw the nation and get the f**k off as nothing happened....
Could it be because he and his family have received death threats in the last few weeks?

•••
Could it be because he and his family have received death threats in the last few weeks?
He has been fighting for Brexit for a long time and I'm sure he would have received threats in past too... But leaving his post at this time when there is going to be entire reformation is kind of stupid move.

The 51% of them must be blaming themselves today for voting leave when their leader just walks away as though nothing happened...

•••
He has been fighting for Brexit for a long time and I'm sure he would have received threats in past too... But leaving his post at this time when there is going to be entire reformation is kind of stupid move.

The 51% of them must be blaming themselves today for voting leave when their leader just walks away as though nothing happened...
In the last UK general elections in 2015,
SNP (Scottish National Party) had a total of 1.43 million votes, and earned 56 MP's in Parliament.

By contrast, the 3.9 million votes, representing about 14% of the total electorate voted for UKIP, the 3rd most voted party, which only converted into 1 Member of Parliament. Yes... just 1 MP out of a total of 650 MP's in Parliament.

If the English voting system were anything close to democratic, if it were a proportional system... the fairest system of all, they should have gotten 91 MP's. That's a massive difference. Farage wasn't even able to become elected, thanks to this totally biased and unfair system, that keeps the same parties in power all the time. Time to reform that stupid undemocratic system.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gen...ens-our-electoral-system-is-robbing-them.html

That's what the media should be talking about. Reform that bloody unfair system. Instead, virtually all the media is pissed off because their horse lost the race and are now crying foul.

What difference does it make if Farage leaves or not? He has no power. His party won 14% of the popular vote but they only hold 0.15% of a total of 650 MP's.

I say... well done Farage. Tell them all to go to hell, just like nearly everyone has been doing to him for the past 20 years or so.

52% said Fukc the EU. Now from what I've allways learned, if the majority wins, the losers have to swallow their bitter pill and accept it... till the next vote, where they can get their revenge in the voting booths,

But I have a feeling that a massive amount of pressure is being done in all sorts of ways, by hook or by crook, to avoid triggering Article 50, thus maintaining the UK in the EU.

•••
•••
Why Americans, British citizens, Europeans, and regular folks do not need to worry. :)

51992_7783d8dd8c36ea51493fc3fbae751007.jpg

•••
Turkey's Erdogan said the Turkish coup was a "gift from Allah"
CnkPWFvW8AAdG1t.jpg

That's a pretty blood thirsty God you have there!

Last edited:
•••
I'm actually surprised how quickly the Brexit hooohaa has fizzled away so quickly.... I know the actual effects are still taking effect but the media frenzy both on print and online media has slowly died away... not much talk about it at all these days...lol

•••
I'm actually surprised how quickly the Brexit hooohaa has fizzled away so quickly.... I know the actual effects are still taking effect but the media frenzy both on print and online media has slowly died away... not much talk about it at all these days...lol
It just shows how the Media like to manipulate the news in their Liberal favor. So, from what I see Armageddon didn't happen, the UK didn't sink into the North Atlantic, the GBP is recovering nicely after that initial knock (thanks to all the scare mongering) and the FTSE 100 actually went UP instead of down.

Now the Liberal media will find something else to talk $hit about and to brainwash some more progressive dead brains.

•••
Here's an example of what the Liberal Media (in this case the BBC) is going to push:
Muslims Were The Real Victims Of The Nice Terror Attack, The BBC Explains
More bad news from Nice: we learn from the BBC that local Muslims have been getting the cold shoulder from their kuffar neighbours. “People who yesterday would embrace me warmly are now cold towards me,” says one.
And all because of the unfortunate and terribly unfair coincidence that the man who mowed down over 100 people in a truck just happened to be called Mohamed, of Tunisian descent, and allegedly yelling “Allahu Akbar” as he went about his murderous spree.

“The worst affected by these attacks are us, the Muslims. We have seen an increase in abuse and threats,” complains local man Ahmed Mohamed.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...s-of-the-nice-terror-attack-the-bbc-explains/

•••
Shortly after the outcome of the poll, I watched the Brexit movie, depicted by some as a political documentary, but it is in fact a propaganda movie. I was thinking, maybe I'll learn something (you never know).

It's clearly not a masterpiece of investigative journalism. The movie is even a bit surreal, full of vague, superficial, unsubstantiated statements, just the kind that people like Farage serve to the public.
The 'reporters' went to Brussels to see how many people would recognize Juncker on a picture, so they went to the Grand Place, it is a place that is truly packed with tourists, many of whom are not even European. Predictably, nobody could identify the man. That's it, a few tourists and a street cleaner polled. Very scientific survey indeed.
I am sure that if you ran the same kind of survey in the outskirts of Manchester, many people would not recognize Theresa May's face. I know what she looks like. Do you ?

Then there was another sequence where they showed jobless fishermen in some harbour, while a Dutch ship was (so they say) trawling in their territorial waters.
Certainly there is more to the story. But even if we take it at face value for a moment, I have to ask: are you serious ? Do you want to be a nation of fishermen ? I don't think this is the future of the UK.
It's just like Trump saying he will make American great again, but doesn't tell exactly how, and if you asked him how the EU is hurting people, the best he could do is quote anecdotal evidence like that because he's not getting the bigger picture at all.

We have entered the era of the angry voters (aka idiocracy). Voters are so eager to punish 'the establishment' that they are voting against their own interests, because they don't know what they are voting for/against (and they don't care - ignorance is bliss).

In Brexit strongholds like Sunderland, people are complaining that "Europe has done nothing for us", but people don't realize (or they forgot) that the EU has in fact invested over £20 million in the area over the last decade. It's true that the EU's projects are not very visible, they are often materialized by nothing more than a couple billboard along roadworks etc, so people don't really pay attention and local authorities will just take credit for whatever goes on in the neighbourhood.
Maybe Sunderland is not doing too well, but to say they would be better off without EU intervention doesn't sound like a logical statement.
People will need to get used to seeing fewer subsidies coming their way from now on. They say the UK is going to stop 'sending money to Brussels', but that doesn't mean the money will come to you instead.
Hey what did you expect ?

•••
Shortly after the outcome of the poll, I watched the Brexit movie, depicted by some as a political documentary, but it is in fact a propaganda movie. I was thinking, maybe I'll learn something (you never know).

It's clearly not a masterpiece of investigative journalism. The movie is even a bit surreal, full of vague, superficial, unsubstantiated statements, just the kind that people like Farage serve to the public.
The 'reporters' went to Brussels to see how many people would recognize Juncker on a picture, so they went to the Grand Place, it is a place that is truly packed with tourists, many of whom are not even European. Predictably, nobody could identify the man. That's it, a few tourists and a street cleaner polled. Very scientific survey indeed.
I am sure that if you ran the same kind of survey in the outskirts of Manchester, many people would not recognize Theresa May's face. I know what she looks like. Do you ?

Then there was another sequence where they showed jobless fishermen in some harbour, while a Dutch ship was (so they say) trawling in their territorial waters.
Certainly there is more to the story. But even if we take it at face value for a moment, I have to ask: are you serious ? Do you want to be a nation of fishermen ? I don't think this is the future of the UK.
It's just like Trump saying he will make American great again, but doesn't tell exactly how, and if you asked him how the EU is hurting people, the best he could do is quote anecdotal evidence like that because he's not getting the bigger picture at all.

We have entered the era of the angry voters (aka idiocracy). Voters are so eager to punish 'the establishment' that they are voting against their own interests, because they don't know what they are voting for/against (and they don't care - ignorance is bliss).

In Brexit strongholds like Sunderland, people are complaining that "Europe has done nothing for us", but people don't realize (or they forgot) that the EU has in fact invested over £20 million in the area over the last decade. It's true that the EU's projects are not very visible, they are often materialized by nothing more than a couple billboard along roadworks etc, so people don't really pay attention and local authorities will just take credit for whatever goes on in the neighbourhood.
Maybe Sunderland is not doing too well, but to say they would be better off without EU intervention doesn't sound like a logical statement.
People will need to get used to seeing fewer subsidies coming their way from now on. They say the UK is going to stop 'sending money to Brussels', but that doesn't mean the money will come to you instead.
Hey what did you expect ?

Do you realize that you're criticizing BBC, the lefties' news icon?
They were the authors.

•••
Do you realize that you're criticizing BBC, the lefties' news icon?
They were the authors.
Doesn't matter. I'm basing my criticism on the substance, not on whomever wrote it. I am still capable of thinking independently.

In related news:
Nigel Farage has been interrogated and ridiculed about why he chose not to learn Flemish, German or French while working in Brussels as a Ukip MEP.

Appearing on his radio show on LBC on Sunday morning, the former Ukip leader who resigned at the beginning of July, argued it was imperative for people to learn languages in order to properly integrate into a country.

“I don’t see how you can integrate if you don’t speak the language of the country,” said an LBC caller, to which Mr Farage responded: “I couldn’t agree with you more … I think the language is absolutely fundamental.”
Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ills-as-mep-i-m-not-a-brilliant-a7141301.html

As always, do as we say, not as we do.

•••
IMF ‘clowns’ admit they got it wrong with Brexit doom and gloom warnings after saying the British economy will grow faster than Germany and France
  • International Monetary Fund originally predicted post-Brexit recession
  • But has now announced that economy set to grow by 1.7% this year
  • Ukip MP Douglas Carswell has now labelled IMF officials as 'clowns'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...grow-faster-Germany-France.html#ixzz4EtQsdQlE

Ahead of the referendum, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde, an ally of former chancellor George Osborne, said Brexit would be ‘pretty bad, to very, very bad’ for the UK
11338FCC00000514-0-image-a-29_1468971649474.jpg

•••
Here's an example of how voter fraud is possible:

Bizarre moment police questioned a UKIP supporter who offered voters a PEN in case their pencil markings on ballot paper were erased
  • Leave campaigners urge supporters to bring their own pens to vote
  • Jacqueline Jackson was grilled by Sussex Police after offering pens
  • Pencils hanging in booths are traditionally used by voters in Britain
  • But pro-Brexit fans have said that these could be rubbed out and changed
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-markings-erased-MI5-plot.html#ixzz4CQoxw2CY

3598DE7F00000578-3656171-image-a-1_1466702413814.jpg

Lee Dyson outside Salters Lane Community Centre Polling Station in Stockton where he was giving out pens for voters to mark their referendum voting slips

3598DE7200000578-3656171-image-a-2_1466702420274.jpg

Isn't it incredible that a country like the UK with so much experience in Democracy and Elections, would allow PENCILS to be used in Voting Stations... or who knows, perhaps it's done on purpose?

Hello! There is nothing like fraud where there is trust and sure trust. That is the symbol of unity.

•••
IMF ‘clowns’ admit they got it wrong with Brexit doom and gloom warnings after saying the British economy will grow faster than Germany and France
  • International Monetary Fund originally predicted post-Brexit recession
  • But has now announced that economy set to grow by 1.7% this year
  • Ukip MP Douglas Carswell has now labelled IMF officials as 'clowns'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...grow-faster-Germany-France.html#ixzz4EtQsdQlE

Ahead of the referendum, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde, an ally of former chancellor George Osborne, said Brexit would be ‘pretty bad, to very, very bad’ for the UK
11338FCC00000514-0-image-a-29_1468971649474.jpg

Lol...nice one dude... thanks for sharing that link. :)

The IMF have got to be the biggest bunch of plonkers around. They are all a bunch of self serving economic prostitutes.

•••
Brexit was the best thing for the UK. There are many problems with the EU. I would advice you to watch the "Brexit Movie" to learn more about the EU.

•••
Wow the amount of misinformation from the leave supporters here....

First of all, Pound is still nearly at 30 years low.
Secondly, the FTSE250 is a way better indicator of the UKs economy. And that only recently climbed alot.
Thirdly, the brexit movie is a piece of propaganda trash and most of the "facts" in it arent true.
Fourthly, when we are already talking about facts here. What about the 350 million pounds a week claim by the leave campaign? Blatant lie.

So pls, stop all this spreading of misinformation and showing Brexit the movie as a piece of factual information.

And yes, before you ask, i am german and I am pro EU. Doesnt change the fact that the 350 million pounds a week claim is a blatant lie or that the Pound is still at a nearly 30 years low, as an example.

Not sure if im gonna respond to posts here though, because I am sick of brexit discussions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back