Bulk domain availability checker script + bulk pagerank + bulk alexa

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ceb123a

Impact
Hi,

Im not sure if this post is allowed or if there's a certain area of the forum this needs to go in, but here goes. As the title states I have built a bulk domain availability checker script which also does pagerank and alexa rank please check it out here.

http://bulkdomaintools.com/

Connor

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yesterday I was looking in all places for the good script and I bought this script as well. The good think is that their customer support is pretty active but there is definitely a room for improvement .
I also got the other script from Charles Sweeney called domain checker pro. It's more expensive but it's great, especially if you are trying to find exact match domains or partly match domains. It can scan your words list and then the script will ad extensions such as: .com, net etc. So it's good for looking for the new domain names.

This script bulk domain tools is useful if you have a list of domains that you would like to buy and check their availability. I got these 2 scripts.

•••
Thanks, more of these kinda posts, here.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back