IT.COM

$cashtags - Post your "TAG" and "CASH" Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was at a tech meetup in Boca Raton, Florida and someone swiftly mentioned about "Cashtags"; I had no idea what they were.

I have been hesitant to post about Cashtags since I did not think it would have any relevance to domaining - this is not the case.

Fortune.com already posted wrote about it!

you can read the full article here - http://www.domainmagic.com/cashtags-social-networking-of-the-future/

I registered Cashtag / io and Cashtags / io

Would be interesting to see what 3rd party applications this would be used for development.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Decided to use...

$purse - Money Bags!

•••
•••
up to and including 10 bucks?
NO CHARGE.
From then on, the charge is a straight:
25 cents!!!!
Why the state of Iowa moved to Dwolla.
Cheaper for them than credit cards, debit cards and checks.
No, it goes to Dwolla until the recipient has the money sent to their bank.
And all funds held at the Credit Union Veridian....down the street from us.

Go to Dwolla and read all about it, etc etc etc.

•••
No, it goes to Dwolla until the recipient has the money sent to their bank.
That's why cashtag is better imo. I don't want a middleman holding my money until I withdraw it. Just get it to my bank account now please.

Both services are free. One puts money in my bank instantly, the other holds it. No brainer...

•••
Okay, if your business requires money in the bank instantly?
Time to rethink your business.
pay 1.5% on a $5,000 sale
or
pay 25 cents on a $5,000 sale

Freaking no brainer for sure sayeth I....

•••
Okay, if your business requires money in the bank instantly?
Time to rethink your business.
pay 1.5% on a $5,000 sale
or
pay 25 cents on a $5,000 sale

Freaking no brainer for sure sayeth I....
I believe personal transactions peer to peer are free.

Does McDonald's have to withdraw their money from MasterCard when I buy a Big Mac? Seems archaic with today's technology.

•••
A little hint. You can have up to 3 $cashtags per account. Happy hunting!

Nice! All going to the same bank account right? It makes sense to get my full name too, but I went with something generic that could be more flexible for who knows what in the future. $seed

•••
Nice! All going to the same bank account right? It makes sense to get my full name too, but I went with something generic that could be more flexible for who knows what in the future. $seed
You can only use one at a time within each account. Example:

I have $bingo and $cheers in the same account. Bingo is ready to accept money but cheers will give you the message, "oops". But I can switch to cheers whenever need be.

•••
You can only use one at a time within each account. Example:

I have $bingo and $cheers in the same account. Bingo is ready to accept money but cheers will give you the message, "oops". But I can switch to cheers whenever need be.

Ok got it, thanks

•••
•••
just grabbed both my last name and $order(s), would have also grabbed $ordernow but tm'd as per usual :/

gifted u @Jason.tv as i didnt pay attention to the link you supplied earlier...

•••
Some available:

$lot
$slot
$wim
$swim
$lip
$eed
$seeds

If you're going to take a hack make sure to get the real word too!

•••
nvm

Last edited:
•••
Try sending in the app. You have to type the $
ah ok, then that makes it useful, havent really messed with the app too much only web

•••
84RElDv.png

By Tuesday? What's the hold-up?

•••
How do you get multiple names in one account? It tells me have to link a debit card first before I can get a name. What's the process? Thanks

•••
How do you get multiple names in one account? It tells me have to link a debit card first before I can get a name. What's the process? Thanks
Go to your tag and put in a new one. Hit "set" and your done.

•••
Go to your tag and put in a new one. Hit "set" and your done.

When you do that, you no longer have the old one. It says "you can only change this 2 more times."

•••
When you do that, you no longer have the old one. It says "you can only change this 2 more times."
You can create 3 tags per account and switch back and forth whenever you want.

•••
•••
Since I can't get one... $name is available..

•••
Well I have cashtags in the UK, can only hope they find their way over here and be popular.. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back