Catch.club Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Catch.club

Established Member
NameSilo Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community!

We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements, talk about product updates and people can ask questions!

We are fine-tuning the system this week, please feel free to check it out at www.catch.club

We are also adding a domain keyword / domain type monitor service, so you can get notification free of charge if there is any preferred domain in pending delete status.

https://catch.club/how-it-works

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Catch.club Team

P.s. At www.catch.club/auctions we list daily the English 1 word exact match .com and .net domains in pending delete status.

P.s. More TLDs are coming! -> https://catch.club/how-it-works

This was a promoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! Yes, all catch.club funds are refundable. If you pay with credit card, we will do the refund to your credit card directly.
How to place the refund?. I have added the funds from my debit card . And also that card is added on catch.club

•••
How to place the refund?. I have added the funds from my debit card . And also that card is added on catch.club
Hi! Just email suppor(@)namesilo.com then our support team will be happy to help with the refund.

•••
•••
•••
Uhm there are a lot of irrelevant info about domains on your service, many are not expired at all, just check it for yourself, check 4 letter domains for example, all of so-called ’available LLLL list' I got from your email after setting up an alert are already registered! It's just nonsense, I'm sorry, waste of time.

•••
Uhm there are a lot of irrelevant info about domains on your service, many are not expired at all, just check it for yourself, check 4 letter domains for example, all of so-called ’available LLLL list' I got from your email after setting up an alert are already registered! It's just nonsense, I'm sorry, waste of time.
Hi,

We have 2 types of Available domains.

1: pending delete
2: expired

We are marking the domain type clearly on our user interface, and you can also use the Refine Search filter on the left side to unselect the expired domains if you wish to do so.

If you give us a domain as an example, we can help you to double-check if the domain is expired or pending delete.

Thank you!

Catch.club Team

•••
Hii,

We have 2 types of Available domains.

1: pending delete
2: expired

We are marking the domain type clearly on our user interface, and you can also use the Refine Search filter on the left side to unselect the expired domains if you wish to do so.

If you give us a domain as an example, we can help you to double-check if the domain is expired or pending delete.

Thank you!

Catch.club Team
Jesus... sure! I wonder why don't you believe me in the first place.
Here is the list of 20 4-letter domains that are 'available to backorder', I've got this on my email (check screenshot in attachment too):
tmly.com
vzog.com
boqp.com
fwbm.com
gjdz.com
hbfj.com
hzsf.com
jyjd.com
mfqy.com
uvcp.com
xlsc.com
bkkr.com
jwxb.com
rkgr.com
wkpr.com
eyqp.com
uavc.com
cxvu.com
fbmh.com
fbyg.com
Now kindly please bulk check expiry date of those domains at domainschimp.com for example, you'll notice that 'pendingDelete' status have got only one (!) domain from your list, most are in use.
Just fix the damn thing, happy Halloween!

Attachments

• markup_1000014856.png
    markup_1000014856.png
    273.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
•••
Here is the list of 20 4-letter domains that are 'available to backorder', I've got this on my email (check screenshot in attachment too):
tmly.com
vzog.com
boqp.com
fwbm.com
gjdz.com
hbfj.com
hzsf.com
jyjd.com
mfqy.com
uvcp.com
xlsc.com
bkkr.com
jwxb.com
rkgr.com
wkpr.com
eyqp.com
uavc.com
cxvu.com
fbmh.com
fbyg.com
Now kindly please bulk check expiry date of those domains at domainschimp.com for example, you'll notice that 'pendingDelete' status have got only one (!) domain from your list, most are in use.
Hi,

thank you for taking time to report this issue.

We have found the root of the issue and our developers are working on the case now.

Thank you again for reporting this! (we will post an update once the fix is released)

Catch.club Team

•••
tmly.com
vzog.com
boqp.com
fwbm.com
gjdz.com
hbfj.com
hzsf.com
jyjd.com
mfqy.com
uvcp.com
xlsc.com
bkkr.com
jwxb.com
rkgr.com
wkpr.com
eyqp.com
uavc.com
cxvu.com
fbmh.com
fbyg.com
Hi!

We have cleared out the domains listed for sale by the owner.

Now, the domains listed are listed for sale by the registrar or in pending delete status.

1700653336558.png

Please let us know if you find any further issues :)

Thank you!

Catch.club Team

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back