NameSilo

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Right now, there are other virus challenges out there.
Every year, the flu virus has it's new strains. Why bother getting the vaccine if it may not be effective the next year? Well, for many folks, they simply accept that the flu vaccine strains change, the immunity wanes, so getting the shot yearly can help meet the annual flu challenges.
So, like the flu, Covid-19 mutates, and new strains need to be dealt with. That's why there's some testing going on to incorporate the flu with Covid shot, to potentially be the annual booster.
Yes, there will be monkeypox, ebola, and other nefarious viral nuisances that come and go. May we meet the challenges as they come.
The decision to get vaccinated is for each individual to make. I was hesitant, but got the new booster several weeks ago. To my surprise, the side effects were minimal, even less than before.
One simple point, for me, is that having the shot will help prevent Covid from spreading to those who have not been vaccinated.
I had put serious thought into getting the vaccine and boosters after having covid , I couldn’t do it , I am not anti vaxx , I have Flu shots through the years , none in a few years , because call me paranoid , but when they started giving Flu shots complete free , my red flag raised , nothing is ever free , there is always a price. It takes the vaccine + syringe + bandaid , that all costs money , when I took the Flu vaccines they cost $25 , which makes sense , nothing is free ever , there is always a price IMO

Viruses , dangerous bacteria and ect . Are going no where , they will continue as they have have since the beginning of time , the weight may get heavier , such as covid , but viruses are viruses , and they are a way of life , and always have been

Last edited:
•••
I had put serious thought into getting the vaccine and boosters after having covid , I couldn’t do it , I am not anti vaxx , I have Flu shots through the years , none in a few years , because call me paranoid , but when they started giving Flu shots complete free , my red flag raised , nothing is ever free , there is always a price.
Sure, that does make sense, to be concerned why it's being given for free.
Over the years, I think insurance companies and governments realized that providing the free shots saved money in the long run. You avoid the cost of treating the infections and the sequelae.
Perhaps you've 'hit the nail on the head' for another reason why folks might be hesitant about these vaccines. Thanks for sharing that perspective.

•••
State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo Issues New Mrna COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance

October 07, 2022

Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo has announced new guidance regarding mRNA vaccines. The Florida Department of Health (Department) conducted an exit disclaimer analysis through a self-controlled case series, which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety.

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

As such, the State Surgeon General recommends against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Those with preexisting cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, should take particular caution when making this decision.

“Studying the safety and efficacy of any medications, including vaccines, is an important component of public health,” said Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo. “Far less attention has been paid to safety and the concerns of many individuals have been dismissed – these are important findings that should be communicated to Floridians.”

Source: https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2022/10/20220512-guidance-mrna-covid19-vaccine.pr.html

Last edited:
•••
Shall I forward dontvax.me to Steve Kirsch or Karen Kingston?

•••
C8B6FD8C-B9EE-4AB9-AF3F-FB91D5CC4A9B.png

Twitter put the tweet back up , this is why I did not take the covid vaccine , and never will

Last edited:
•••
5GVAX.com forwards to an important video.

COVID-19 = Certificate of Vaccine ID
19 WHERE 1=A 9=I (AI)

Last edited:
•••
Shall I forward dontvax.me to Steve Kirsch or Karen Kingston?
Forward it to Bill Gates reptiloid, that invest money in vaccines and DNA modifications.

Last edited:
•••
The vaccine will instill as much fear in people as Covid 19 did IMO , it’s going to be wait and see, and hope for the best for those who have taken it . That was my thought process when the vaccine came out and going forward , I felt sure that covid 19 would end at some point , it’s a virus , they all do. But taking the vaccine would be years of worry about “What If”

Last edited:
•••
The vaccine will instill as much fear in people as Covid 19 did IMO , it’s going to be wait and see, and hope for the best for those who have taken it . That was my thought process when the vaccine came out and going forward , I felt sure that covid 19 would end at some point , it’s a virus , they all do. But taking the vaccine would be years of worry about “What If”
Skeptical can be good. After reading the study, I was glad to see that I did get vaccinated, because of positive results in at least one female age group. Basically, other than the question of that one male age group, the study seemed reassuring.

To me, the important point in this small study was the statement about the limitations and the recommendation that more research is advised. Overall, I'm somewhat surprised that the Florida Surgeon General made the global recommendation for the one age group of males. They reportedly had a slightly higher risk of "cardiac death, " but based on the death certificate reporting. There was no review of medical records in the study, to determine what that really meant. Death certificates can be misleading, since the person filling them out could be someone, doctor or nurse practitioner who had seen the person within 12 months of death. They may not have even been actively following the patient or involved with investigating the death directly.

At the end of all of this, another question will be whether Novavax and Johnson and Johnson's vaccine will be suggested instead in this age group for now. Novavax and was not available for general population use at the time of the study, and might be an interesting, non-mRNA alternative.

Last edited:
•••

Skeptical can be good. After reading the study, I was glad to see that I did get vaccinated, because of positive results in at least one female age group. Basically, other than the question of that one male age group, the study seemed reassuring.

To me, the important point in this small study was the statement about the limitations and the recommendation that more research is advised. Overall, I'm somewhat surprised that the Florida Surgeon General made the global recommendation for the one age group of males. They reportedly had a slightly higher risk of "cardiac death, " but based on the death certificate reporting. There was no review of medical records in the study, to determine what that really meant. Death certificates can be misleading, since the person filling them out could be someone, doctor or nurse practitioner who had seen the person within 12 months of death. They may not have even been actively following the patient or involved with investigating the death directly.

At the end of all of this, another question will be whether Novavax and Johnson and Johnson's vaccine will be suggested instead in this age group for now. Novavax and was not available for general population use at the time of the study, and might be an interesting, non-mRNA alternative.

I wouldn't take Ladapo's analysis seriously quite yet.

A couple initial articles looking at his claims. Likely more coming after holidays:

Florida Surgeon General Warns Against Young Men Getting Covid-19 mRNA Vaccines, What’s His Justification?​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...ines-whats-his-justification/?sh=7829e9184105

A critical review of Florida’s new vaccine analysis​

https://youcanknowthings.com/2022/10/09/a-critical-review-of-floridas-new-vaccine-analysis/

Last edited:
•••

A couple initial articles looking at his claims. Likely more coming after holidays:

Florida Surgeon General Warns Against Young Men Getting Covid-19 mRNA Vaccines, What’s His Justification?​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...ines-whats-his-justification/?sh=7829e9184105

https://youcanknowthings.com/2022/10/09/a-critical-review-of-floridas-new-vaccine-analysis/
Thanks for citing the very thoughtful analyses of this supposed "study."

•••

I can agree with that , let’s see what becomes of the surgeon general Florida findings and data .

Twitter had taken the tweet down , but put it back up , I would assume the surgeon general had to give them reason to put it back up. But who really knows what that may have consisted of.

•••
Thanks for citing the very thoughtful analyses of this supposed "study."

If you didn't catch the update at the bottom of the 2nd article I'd posted:

Update, Monday Oct 10, 2022
Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the Florida State Surgeon General who originally put out this analysis, has provided a response to some of the criticisms of the analysis, including some I made here. Overall, his rebuttals do not satisfactorily address the points I raised, and my concerns about the analysis remain. Below are his tweets and a brief explanation why I find them unsatisfactory.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-4.10.23-PM.png

The argument here is quite vague. He seems to be arguing that because they used the same method across different subgroups and only some were significant (with young men being more so), that means the methodological concerns are minimal.
This is not a valid rebuttal. One does not decide if a method is valid based on whether or not it yielded statistically significant results. Varying levels of risk/statistical significance across subgroups is also not validation that the methods were sound — this can occur even when the data are random noise. Methods validate results, not the other way around.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-4.21.03-PM.png

It was clear that the methods section states that subjects were excluded if they had a documented COVID-19 infection. My concern arises from the limitations section, which states the exact opposite: “COVID testing status was unknown for those who did not die of/with COVID.” This blaring contradiction is not addressed.
If COVID testing was in fact used to exclude participants, details should be included regarding: 1. How they linked COVID testing data to death certificates, 2. How robust their COVID testing data are (would it be likely to capture the majority of people who actually tested positive?), and 3. how many subjects were excluded due to a positive test. This type of information would undoubtedly be asked for in peer review. As it stands, the current analysis does not provide sufficient evidence that they controlled for COVID infection as a confounder.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-4.29.12-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-6.10.44-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-6.10.50-PM.png

For 3a, the argument seems to be that the results from one subgroup analysis (men age > 60) are evidence of reproducibility of the result in the smaller subgroup (age 18-39). This is not correct.
If they wanted to show reproducibility, they would need to reproduce the result in the relevant age group. For example, a second cohort from a different state showing the same result in the same age group for the same vaccines would be a mark of reproducibility. Furthermore, the 40-59 age group does not show a significant association. As it stands, two subgroups show one result, and the third shows the opposite. Overall this is not particularly robust.
In short, the result in the age > 60 subgroup does not overcome the issues with small sample size in the age 18-39 subgroup.
Regarding 3b: for the analysis of men age 18-39 who received a mRNA vaccine, there were 20 events during the “risk” period (the window assessed for vaccine side effects) and 52 events during the control period. My original criticism remains – if even just a few of those 20 men had deaths that were misclassified and/or clearly unconnected to the vaccine, the statistically significant result will likely vanish.
Regarding 3c, self-controlled case series are not immune to the problems of low statistical power (small sample size). Statistical significance (which helps assess if “clustering” is likely due to “chance”) is essentially always influenced by sample size, inclusive of this method.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-6.15.29-PM.png

Different types of heart problems are not interchangeable. This rebuttal seems to be switching back and forth between myocarditis and “cardiac death” as if these are highly related outcomes, but in reality there are hundreds of different diseases that affect the heart, and a signal surrounding “cardiac death” would not necessarily imply anything about myocarditis specifically.
If the hypothesis is that myocarditis leads to an increase in cardiac deaths after vaccination, then deaths caused by myocarditis should be evaluated. This analysis was not performed; instead the two ICD 10 codes for myocarditis and two ICD 10 codes for pericarditis were lumped in with a bunch of other unrelated cardiac diagnoses and the results were analyzed in aggregate.
We have no idea if myocarditis was the cause of any of the deaths included in this analysis because the ICD 10 codes listed on the death certificates are not provided. The word “myocarditis” is not present anywhere in the analysis. As it stands, this analysis tells us absolutely nothing about myocarditis after vaccination.

•••
If you didn't catch the update at the bottom of the 2nd article I'd posted:

Update, Monday Oct 10, 2022
Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the Florida State Surgeon General who originally put out this analysis, has provided a response to some of the criticisms of the analysis, including some I made here. Overall, his rebuttals do not satisfactorily address the points I raised, and my concerns about the analysis remain. Below are his tweets and a brief explanation why I find them unsatisfactory.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-4.10.23-PM.png

The argument here is quite vague. He seems to be arguing that because they used the same method across different subgroups and only some were significant (with young men being more so), that means the methodological concerns are minimal.
This is not a valid rebuttal. One does not decide if a method is valid based on whether or not it yielded statistically significant results. Varying levels of risk/statistical significance across subgroups is also not validation that the methods were sound — this can occur even when the data are random noise. Methods validate results, not the other way around.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-4.21.03-PM.png

It was clear that the methods section states that subjects were excluded if they had a documented COVID-19 infection. My concern arises from the limitations section, which states the exact opposite: “COVID testing status was unknown for those who did not die of/with COVID.” This blaring contradiction is not addressed.
If COVID testing was in fact used to exclude participants, details should be included regarding: 1. How they linked COVID testing data to death certificates, 2. How robust their COVID testing data are (would it be likely to capture the majority of people who actually tested positive?), and 3. how many subjects were excluded due to a positive test. This type of information would undoubtedly be asked for in peer review. As it stands, the current analysis does not provide sufficient evidence that they controlled for COVID infection as a confounder.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-4.29.12-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-6.10.44-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-6.10.50-PM.png

For 3a, the argument seems to be that the results from one subgroup analysis (men age > 60) are evidence of reproducibility of the result in the smaller subgroup (age 18-39). This is not correct.
If they wanted to show reproducibility, they would need to reproduce the result in the relevant age group. For example, a second cohort from a different state showing the same result in the same age group for the same vaccines would be a mark of reproducibility. Furthermore, the 40-59 age group does not show a significant association. As it stands, two subgroups show one result, and the third shows the opposite. Overall this is not particularly robust.
In short, the result in the age > 60 subgroup does not overcome the issues with small sample size in the age 18-39 subgroup.
Regarding 3b: for the analysis of men age 18-39 who received a mRNA vaccine, there were 20 events during the “risk” period (the window assessed for vaccine side effects) and 52 events during the control period. My original criticism remains – if even just a few of those 20 men had deaths that were misclassified and/or clearly unconnected to the vaccine, the statistically significant result will likely vanish.
Regarding 3c, self-controlled case series are not immune to the problems of low statistical power (small sample size). Statistical significance (which helps assess if “clustering” is likely due to “chance”) is essentially always influenced by sample size, inclusive of this method.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-10-at-6.15.29-PM.png

Different types of heart problems are not interchangeable. This rebuttal seems to be switching back and forth between myocarditis and “cardiac death” as if these are highly related outcomes, but in reality there are hundreds of different diseases that affect the heart, and a signal surrounding “cardiac death” would not necessarily imply anything about myocarditis specifically.
If the hypothesis is that myocarditis leads to an increase in cardiac deaths after vaccination, then deaths caused by myocarditis should be evaluated. This analysis was not performed; instead the two ICD 10 codes for myocarditis and two ICD 10 codes for pericarditis were lumped in with a bunch of other unrelated cardiac diagnoses and the results were analyzed in aggregate.
We have no idea if myocarditis was the cause of any of the deaths included in this analysis because the ICD 10 codes listed on the death certificates are not provided. The word “myocarditis” is not present anywhere in the analysis. As it stands, this analysis tells us absolutely nothing about myocarditis after vaccination.

We don’t know yet , really , we don’t know much of anything concerning possible long term effects from the vaccines , I think it is all in the works right now though . The makers of the vaccines admitted to blood clotting , they had to , blood clotting became prevalent . Within months I expect there will be fully conclusive findings, or not findings . The findings have to be accurate and as precise as possible. IMO

Last edited:
•••
The makers of the vaccines admitted to blood clotting , they had to , blood clotting became prevalent .

On lumping all covid vaccine makers together when it comes to blood clotting:

Do COVID-19 vaccines cause blood clots?​

The Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccines have not been shown to increase the risk of blood clots in multiple studies. However, two COVID-19 vaccines are associated with an extremely rare syndrome known as vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). It was discovered in March 2021 in connection to the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine and then later with the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. In rare cases—2 to 20 per million—antibodies that the body produces as a side effect of the vaccine lead to uncontrolled activation of platelets. This causes both low platelet counts and blood clots to form.

https://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/postings/2021/07/blood-clotting-covid19.php

New study of 46-million adults in England confirms blood clot risk with COVID-19 vaccine is very small​

The risk of blood clots after COVID-19 vaccinations is very low finds a new study of 46-million adults in England. The research, which involved University of Bristol academics, showed that people vaccinated with Oxford-AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech had a lower risk of all venous clots (such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism) and all arterial clots (such as strokes and heart attacks), particularly in people over 70 years.

The research team found that 1–3 extra people per million had an intracranial venous thrombosis after the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, but that there was no evidence that these rare blood clots were associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

https://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2022/february/covid-bloodclot.html

•••
On lumping all covid vaccine makers together when it comes to blood clotting:

Do COVID-19 vaccines cause blood clots?​

The Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccines have not been shown to increase the risk of blood clots in multiple studies. However, two COVID-19 vaccines are associated with an extremely rare syndrome known as vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). It was discovered in March 2021 in connection to the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine and then later with the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. In rare cases—2 to 20 per million—antibodies that the body produces as a side effect of the vaccine lead to uncontrolled activation of platelets. This causes both low platelet counts and blood clots to form.

https://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/postings/2021/07/blood-clotting-covid19.php

New study of 46-million adults in England confirms blood clot risk with COVID-19 vaccine is very small​

The risk of blood clots after COVID-19 vaccinations is very low finds a new study of 46-million adults in England. The research, which involved University of Bristol academics, showed that people vaccinated with Oxford-AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech had a lower risk of all venous clots (such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism) and all arterial clots (such as strokes and heart attacks), particularly in people over 70 years.

The research team found that 1–3 extra people per million had an intracranial venous thrombosis after the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, but that there was no evidence that these rare blood clots were associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

https://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2022/february/covid-bloodclot.html

Sounds good to me , I won’t ever have any of those problems now or in the future, I have had a covid 19 Delta variant beat down , if it comes back , it may be rinse and repeat , I was never in danger of dying through out the 6 week ordeal .

But I won’t be watching my back all the time From a vaccine that some bad things have been proven , others are still in study. And will be released in due time. That was my whole issue with taking any brand of the vaccine , they were 6 months to just short of year out of the labs, I didn’t want to have to watch my back every day, every year from taking a vaccine that I felt was hardly tested .

Last edited:
•••
More Danger Ahead With BA.5: Covid-19 Reinfection Doubles The Risk For Death, Blood Clots, And Lung Damage

A recent preprint concludes that two or more Covid-19 reinfections double the risk for death, blood clots, and lung damage among other negative health outcomes, demonstrating the clear and present danger of reinfection. .....

This is the first study to characterize the health risks of reinfection, an understudied area. The study uses the health records of more than 5.6 million people treated in the Veterans Affairs Health System.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willia...-blood-clots-and-lung-damage/?sh=46dc411d3cec

•••
More Danger Ahead With BA.5: Covid-19 Reinfection Doubles The Risk For Death, Blood Clots, And Lung Damage

A recent preprint concludes that two or more Covid-19 reinfections double the risk for death, blood clots, and lung damage among other negative health outcomes, demonstrating the clear and present danger of reinfection. .....

This is the first study to characterize the health risks of reinfection, an understudied area. The study uses the health records of more than 5.6 million people treated in the Veterans Affairs Health System.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willia...-blood-clots-and-lung-damage/?sh=46dc411d3cec

The ongoing Saga. Thx for the update

•••

The Nightmare COVID Variant That Beats Our Immunity Is Finally Here​

A new subvariant of the novel-coronavirus called XBB dramatically announced itself earlier this week, in Singapore. New COVID-19 cases more than doubled in a day, from 4,700 on Monday to 11,700 on Tuesday—and XBB is almost certainly why. The same subvariant just appeared in Hong Kong, too.

A highly mutated descendant of the Omicron variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that drove a record wave of infections starting around a year ago, XBB is in many ways the worst form of the virus so far. It’s more contagious than any previous variant or subvariant. It also evades the antibodies from monoclonal therapies, potentially rendering a whole category of drugs ineffective as COVID treatments.

“It is likely the most immune-evasive and poses problems for current monoclonal antibody-based treatments and prevention strategy,” Amesh Adalja, a public-health expert at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, told The Daily Beast.

That’s the bad news. The good news is that the new “bivalent” vaccine boosters from Pfizer and Moderna seem to work just fine against XBB, even though the original vaccines are less effective against XBB. They won’t prevent all infections and reinfections, but they should significantly reduce the chance of severe infection potentially leading to hospitalization or death. “Even with immune-evasive variants, vaccine protection against what matters most—severe disease—remains intact,” Adalja said.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/nightmare-covid-variant-beats-immunity-025733218.html

•••
Great news for those who wanted more booster options. This past week, the CDC has authorized the use of Novavax as a booster for adults. Not that long ago, they had approved Novavax for primary immunization, but this goes a step further to allow it to be used as a booster even if the previous immunizations were Moderna or Pfizer.

So, for those who had issues with the mRNA vaccines, this may provide a very useful alternative.

•••

Dissolving The C19 Technological Weapon - Detoxifying Graphene and Heavy Metals Components​

Press on image top read the article.
photo_2022-10-24_12-22-09.jpg

•••

Dissolving The C19 Technological Weapon - Detoxifying Graphene and Heavy Metals Components​

That is scary and quite frankly extremely dubious stuff that is being alleged there, and it's concerning that such allegations would be made by this Dr. Ana. I do wonder what her underlying motive is.
But thank you for posting it, because it gives a perspective on why perhaps some folks still remain vaccine hesitant.

•••
That is scary and quite frankly extremely dubious stuff that is being alleged there, and it's concerning that such allegations would be made by this Dr. Ana. I do wonder what her underlying motive is.
But thank you for posting it, because it gives a perspective on why perhaps some folks still remain vaccine hesitant.
What I would say right now , just keep an open mind regarding such , and think about the large list of side effects you hear and see on television commercials regarding medications . By keeping an open mind , “Should” these types of results be correct written by doctors , you can be proactive in prevention or treatment of such.

I don’t think the doctors that publish their findings are lying , they could lose their medical licensing , their credibility and their complete career for doing so , I think they do want to make the public aware of any such side effects as a prevention, treatment method , not a scare tactic

Last edited:
•••
What I would say right now , just keep an open mind regarding such , and think about the large list of side effects you hear and see on television commercials regarding medications . By keeping an open mind , “Should” these types of results be correct written by doctors , you can be proactive in prevention or treatment of such.

I don’t think the doctors that publish their findings are lying , they could lose their medical licensing , their credibility and their complete career for doing so , I think they do want to make the public aware of any such side effects as a prevention, treatment method , not a scare tactic

I'm not a fan of any vaccines, 'old school' nor mnra. I took the jab, but I won't take another...one bad apple spoiled the bunch. That said, the doctor who vaccinated my little girl did lose his license for malpractice, but not until after hurting several children, my own blood included. >:(

My eldest, I vaccinated (homeopathically), since proof of vaccine is a prerequisite for school attendance.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not a fan of any vaccines, 'old school' nor mnra. I took the jab, but I won't take another...one bad apple spoiled the bunch. That said, the doctor who vaccinated my little girl did lose his license for malpractice, but not until after hurting several children, my own blood included. >:(
I'm sorry to hear about those bad experiences. A bad experience with a vaccination can be difficult to overcome. How do you trust what a government is recommending after going through those things.
A dear relative of mine had the Swine Flu shot many years ago, and got very sick afterwards. There was nothing that could convince him to get another vaccine after that. Sad but true. That's not to say that that was a good thing for him, to avoid all vaccines after that. But his perspective was understandable.
How is your little girl doing now?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back