Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

DaaZ

CRM manager @ DaaZ.comUpgraded Member
Impact
DaaZ.com is a premium domain names marketplace owned by DaaZ Limited, London (UK).

Key vision of DaaZ.com is helping buyers and sellers to transact with each other in a trusted way.

DaaZ.com key focus is end user focused sales and we have been operational since August 2019 and we have made a quite good progress and supported few thousands buyers buying domains via DaaZ and also having around 800+ sellers offering their inventory for sale. We have registered buyer base of 4000+ buyers.

It may not be lot in terms of numbers, we are the youngest marketplace (without any registrar presence). We have made a good reputation and able to build the traction.

How we are different ?

We may not be too different at moment, we are sharing what we believe is our core offerings:
  • We have developed a platform which is having a very good buyers interface, specially helping wholesale or repeated buyers securing domain names.
  • We allow the listings for free, it's open for all sellers (aka domainers) and support 1400+ domain extensions
  • Sellers can run any time auctions. This feature help for regular cash-flow needed by the sellers. (Disclaimer: At present very few end users participate into these auctions, mostly domainers / resellers winning the names )
  • Lowest Success Fee: Our success fee is 8% (with chargeback protection included) is the lowest in the industry offered by any domain name marketplace.
  • We pay to the sellers via PayPal / Wire transfers. No PayPal withdrawal or pay-out fees, all fees covered by DaaZ with in 8% success fee (In short, no indirect fees)
  • We offer live chat support round the clock (Although we are not officially 24/7, we are offering near 24/7 support). We look after our buyers and sellers with great attention.
  • We love automation of the processes; however we do believe the human interaction with the buyers makes a lot of difference. So, we automated what we believe is required to automate and we kept those human interactions with the buyers or sellers where we believe is required to be in place
We are open to listening to our buyers and sellers and improve the platform every month. We are making two improvement releases a month to fix the product related issues and also bringing new features.

We believe our customers are our gods and we help them in all possible means we can. That's clearly reflecting in our customer reviews, we are proud to share we are a new market place however according to Trustpilot we have secured the highest customer trust among all domain name market places in 2020 with 4.9 trust rating : https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/daaz.com

What we believe we need to improve ?

We believe a platform will be never perfect and has to continue to listen to our customers and deliver a platform of their choice. So, we have a clear outlined process to receive the feedback and handle the product improvements effectively
  • We are relatively a young platform, so we have a lot of room to improve on number of features and catch-up, we are addressing the backlog with a lot of passion
  • We are aware that we need to bring the installment plan, rent to own features, also a powerful API to help the bulk sellers. We have clearly these features in our product road-map for 2021.
  • We have a lot more innovative ideas not attempted by any other marketplace, we are focusing to address the industry standard offerings first before moving on delivering these innovative ideas to help the domain investors / sellers
  • We also record every suggestion given by our buyers and sellers, we analyse the feedback, and all the appropriate feedback is getting added to backlog
  • Our road-map is ready for next 5 years and we will do everything possible to help to improve the standards of domain name marketplace
We love to listen to the NamePros community hence we are setting up this Official thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DaaZ has improved the "make an offer" feature.

If you are a seller and placed a counter offer , now you can revoke your offer any time before the offer is accepted by the buyer. Also you can quote the same in your description like , "e.g: this offer is valid only for next 24 hours , I will revoke the offer if in case its not accepted by you. "

We have listened to your feedback and improved DaaZ.
We are open to change the DaaZ listening to your genuine feedback. Please let us know if you need any thing to be changed in DaaZ.

Last edited:
•••
Very impressed with DaaZ again. Transactions completed fast, and my proceeds were added to my account balance instantly. The commission was even lower than I remembered. Has it been reduced? :unsure:

Last edited:
•••
Still waiting for Brave (a Chromium browser) compatibility, so that the "store" tab and functions will show up and be available. Works in Google Chrome but I won't use that browser. Posted in this thread and submitted a ticket with Daaz.

Ticket 13809957 closed 6 weeks ago promising it would be fixed. Just a "shut-me-up" reply, I guess

Not impressed. Still looking for a DAN replacement

Last edited:
•••
Very impressed with DaaZ again. Transactions completed fast, and my proceeds were added to my account balance instantly. The commission was even lower than I remembered. Has it been reduced? :unsure:
In 2019, at the time of launch Success fee for BIN listings was at 8%. Later changed to 7% and since last 1+ year we are offering at 5% success fee for BIN listings.

In short, for BIN listings success fee is very low at moment, it may change in the future considering its a massively discounted service offering.

Last edited:
•••
Still waiting for Brave (a Chromium browser) compatibility, so that the "store" tab and functions will show up and be available. Works in Google Chrome but I won't use that browser. Posted in this thread and submitted a ticket with Daaz.

Ticket 13809957 closed 6 weeks ago promising it would be fixed. Just a "shut-me-up" reply, I guess

Not impressed. Still looking for a DAN replacement
Thanks again for contributing to DaaZ betterment, we fully appreciate your feedback.

If you can login once using other browsers like chrome or edge or safari , enabling the store feature is just 2 minutes job. We clearly understand this is not your ask and our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you , for sure we will fix the issue you have reported.

Kindly note the domain name store is visible to buyers clearly and also your inventory is available to them in brave browser, its just enabling the store feature is not something supported in brave browser at moment.

You can even request our support team to enable the store or disable the store , they can do it too. Its a workaround until we improve the brave compatibility issue for that particular setting in question.

We are continuously improving DaaZ every month and releasing new features every month.

•••
Hi, @DaaZ

Do you have live count page views for the landing pages or the view count have delay?

Last edited:
•••
Hi, @DaaZ

Do you have live count page views for the landing pages or the view count have delay?
Near real time ( probably 1 to 2 minutes behind reality)

•••
When prompting after choosing to cancel an offer, the following screen pops up:

1702931790265.png

The choices are confusing.

Less confusing wording could be: "Yes, I want to cancel" and "No, I don't want to cancel".

•••
I cancelled a negotiation for a domain name that had a previous expired offer (to a different buyer). Two things:

1. The default view when I click on the domain name in Buyer/Seller Activity shows the first, oldest negotiation, and not the most recent one. I would like to see the most recent one as it is more relevant/intuitive.

2. In the second negotiation view, I have the following, which is obviously incorrect:

1702932223397.png

•••
When prompting after choosing to cancel an offer, the following screen pops up:

Show attachment 250587

The choices are confusing.

Less confusing wording could be: "Yes, I want to cancel" and "No, I don't want to cancel".
Thank you, we will look into your feedback & very likely our team will improve this in one of the future releases. We will keep you posted.

•••
I cancelled a negotiation for a domain name that had a previous expired offer (to a different buyer). Two things:

1. The default view when I click on the domain name in Buyer/Seller Activity shows the first, oldest negotiation, and not the most recent one. I would like to see the most recent one as it is more relevant/intuitive.

2. In the second negotiation view, I have the following, which is obviously incorrect:

Show attachment 250588
We will look into this and will revert to you on this. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

•••
Maybe I'm overlooking this. Is this possible? @DaaZ

I want to replace my generated image on my landers, as seen here:
daaz2.png

And replace with my custom image as seen in my dashboard:
daaz1.png

How, please?

•••
•••
@DaaZ

Can the buyers pay with cryptos? I don't see the option on the landing page

Also, I'm using the simple theme and there are logos for payments (image below) but I see that you also accept After Pay, Clearpay and Klarma so please add those logos to the landing page too

Thanks

1703206157701.png

Last edited:
•••
@DaaZ

Can the buyers pay with cryptos? I don't see the option on the landing page

Not yet moment, we will certainly introduce crypto payments acceptance in 2024.

•••
@DaaZ

Also, I'm using the simple theme and there are logos for payments (image below) but I see that you also accept After Pay, Clearpay and Klarma so please add those logos to the landing page too

Thanks

Show attachment 250682
Yes, we accept 22 different payment methods at moment.
You can see the full list of possible options: https://daaz.com/payment-options

We have added few popular images , adding all options make the size of the image grow bigger. I will certainly pass your feedback to our product team , we will certainly discuss as a TEAM and introduce any changes required. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and we will take it seriously.

We have also added the payment methods page in the text and also as an info icon. ( Please see the further details in the screenshot mentioned below )

1703233136147.png

•••
Yes, we accept 22 different payment methods at moment.
You can see the full list of possible options: https://daaz.com/payment-options

We have added few popular images , adding all options make the size of the image grow bigger. I will certainly pass your feedback to our product team , we will certainly discuss as a TEAM and introduce any changes required. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and we will take it seriously.

We have also added the payment methods page in the text and also as an info icon. ( Please see the further details in the screenshot mentioned below )

Show attachment 250686

Hi,

Thanks for considering the feedbak.

I'm sure that the addition of After Pay, Clearpay and Klarma to the image would be positive

I think the "i" link is not very noticeable. The best option I think would be the addition of the mentioned options to the image and at the end to put as link "and more" (in case of more for a complete list)

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Thanks for considering the feedbak.

I'm sure that the addition of After Pay, Clearpay and Klarma to the image would be positive

I think the "i" link is not very noticeable. The best option I think would be the addition of the mentioned options to the image and at the end to put as link "and more" (in case of more for a complete list)
Thank you for the feedback, certainly we will value your feedback. We will let you know the decision of the team soon, once agreed as a TEAM , we will make the proposed change quickly.

•••
@DaaZ

Thank you for considering the feedback

I have more:

1- After revoking my counter offer I was specting to accept the lastest offer from buyer but the option was not available. My sugestion is that if we revoke our counter offer we should be able to accept the lastest offer from buyer

2- It seems there is no way to receive and send messages without making an offer/counter offer. If possible, consider the option to send and receive messages also without offer

3- The last time I tried to verify the owership using the TXT it didnt work, I had to contact support, see if there is somthing to fix

Last edited:
•••
@DaaZ

Thank you for considering the feedback

I have more:

1- After revoking my counter offer I was specting to accept the lastest offer from buyer but the option was not available. My sugestion is that if we revoke our counter offer we should be able to accept the lastest offer from buyer

2- It seems there is no way to receive and send messages without making an offer/counter offer. If possible, consider the option to send and receive messages also without offer

3- The last time I tried to verify the owership using the TXT it didnt work, I had to contact support, see if there is somthing to fix
Thanks for the suggestions. Certainly we will look into these and will revert to you on that. Please expect 1 to 2 months to sort out these.

•••
Hi @DaaZ

More feedback for you to consider

1- Better don't add decimals to offers/counter offers as they make look the counter offers as bigger numbers

2- Today I was checking some of my domains and the second time I checked one of them I got a cloudflare page. See if they are too sensitive
1704314618498.png

2- My suggestion is that better don't automatically open a chat support on the landing pages as it covers part of the most essential part of the page. I think a friendly and noticeable support icon would be enough ( image with examples below )
1704314213199.png

Thanks!

•••
Hi @DaaZ

1- Better don't add decimals to offers/counter offers as they make look the counter offers as bigger numbers

2- Today I was checking some of my domains and the second time I checked one of them I got a cloudflare page. See if they are too sensitive
Show attachment 251175

2- My suggestion is that better don't automatically open a chat support on the landing pages as it covers part of the most essential part of the page. I think a friendly and noticeable support icon would be enough ( image with examples below )
Show attachment 251174

Thanks!
We have changed the "Live Chat" one to show the below. Now the chat pop-out won't appear automatically , it will only open when the buyer or seller clicked on that chat icon.

1704749570591.png

Last edited:
•••
Hi @DaaZ

Thanks!
It would be great if you can elaborate where the decimals are showing. It help me to get this fixed ASAP.

•••
It would be great if you can elaborate where the decimals are showing. It help me to get this fixed ASAP.

Hi,

Clarification:

For example, let's say I make a counter offer of 500, it shows as 500.00. While they are only zeros ( the .00 ending ) it's unecessary.

•••
Hi,

Clarification:

For example, let's say I make a counter offer of 500, it shows as 500.00. While they are only zeros ( the .00 ending ) it's unecessary.
Our team agreed to fix this one, likely this one will be fixed in Feb release ( approximated estimated resolution time 15th Feb )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back