Dynadot

Do you have your own website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
While i use Efty and Undeveloped, I think to be serious in domain name sales it is almost essential to have your own website as well. I have had one for about a year now, although I continue to expand and embellish it. Here is the link, and I welcome any comments and suggestions.

https://NamesThat.win/

Thanks for any feedback, and I encourage the OP to set up a website.

that looks to me like 1990 webpage

•••
Have been going back and forth on the idea of running my own website. A few months ago I started developing one on Nametree.com and I was getting quite excited about building it out and promoting it, but life got in the way and I started questioning whether the time I'd put into it is worth the return.

There's something awfully convenient about using an established marketplace to just list your names and wait- even though the commissions add up.

Nice name, site and logo, loads very slow though..

•••
Have been going back and forth on the idea of running my own website. A few months ago I started developing one on Nametree.com and I was getting quite excited about building it out and promoting it, but life got in the way and I started questioning whether the time I'd put into it is worth the return.

There's something awfully convenient about using an established marketplace to just list your names and wait- even though the commissions add up.
I like NameTree alot! The site looks great, only thing is the “recently sold” sections should be a marquee. Site looks great though, on both PC and Mobile! Much better than one of mine with okay traffic Blockchain-Community.com

•••
I decided to take @lennco's and @daica85's advice and go with DNStore.com. Thank you both. It's been a long journey getting here. I'll will be forwarding the others to DNStore.com. They are unlikely to be for sale.
Outstanding choice my friend (y)

•••
DNStore.com
NameTrader.com

These 2 are awesome names.
I wouldn't go with the personal name.
I see these two names and I immediately know what this site is.

Agreed, DNStore.com and NameTrader.com are awesome. DNStore, imo, has a very professional ring to it, NameTrader a slightly different feel. The only thing about "DN" is, will your potential customers "get it" off that bat, @stub .

•••
•••
I do have my own website, but it's currently under development. I'm planning to change it's name when it's re-opened. I have many options both brandable and EMD's. My shortlist is currently Stubbler.com, StubHD.com. StubWeb.com, DNStore.com, NameTrader.com. Any and all comments or recommendations are welcome :)

Dnstore (y)

•••
supernameslogo3.png

•••
I just recently started building my website. Check it out and let me know what you think. It's www.sutured.com

Thanks

It's a little slow to load, but does load, from here in Canada. Really like the visual look of your home page, and nicely presented blog information. Nice to have an example that goes beyond domain investing. Interesting choice of domain name too! Best wishes as you develop it further.

•••
I've created DefinitelyDomains.com - works well. All of my names are pointed to their individual landers.

Last edited:
•••
Picture0019.png

I made my own website and used Efty for inspiration with the design. My first page shows some of my showcase domains and my listings page shows all my listings which are automatically imported from my killer excel/google spreadsheet.

I find a properly designed spreadsheet is worth it weight in gold and I have it set so it only imports 4 columns to the website. I don't worry about updates because it's all automatic.

Right now I have the best website I have ever had and my back end gives me more information than any other system I have ever used. Including notes, how many inquiries etc.

See it in action at: www.MapleDots.ca or www.MapleDots.com

•••
After seeing this thread and thinking about how increased exposure through your own site makes a lot of sense, I spent most of last month putting together a site of my own. So, thanks for the inspiration people. (y)

https://domains21.uk

•••
•••
•••
thanks for this thread @levinsondomains , pretty lot of great sites seen so far. I am operating
FEDOMAIN.com will soon launch for public listing.

•••
Hey @levinsondomains, thanks for the thread.

I've founded https://brandshore.com

How do you like it?

Really elegant website and I find your concise answers at the bottom on why deal with us really effective. Best wishes for success! Of course trick is to get the right traffic to your website. Wondering if you have any ideas on that to share?
Bob

•••
•••
Too many to mention.

Lots of previous projects. Now that I have started domaining I am trying out an experiment with the best names I own as well..

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Here's mine:

DnRegs.com - Domain Tools like Domain Search, Domain Generator, WHOIS Information, Reverse IP Lookup, Domain Location, DNS Lookup

aDomainList.com - 150+ domain names for sale

aDomainBroker.com - 1300+ domain names for sale

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hey guys !
i have an online business , providing Web Hosting - Domain names - Pro Emails - Windows RDP & VPS , its called NextHostify . com , i also need your feedback about it guys , it will help me to improve it , i appreciate your time guys

Last edited:
•••
For those of you with your own sites just curious what you're doing to prevent fraud and chargebacks with domain sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back