IT.COM

REQ-LOGO DonkeyPox.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently registered DonkeyPox.com as a satire against the current Monkey Pox hysteria.

I want a logo that I can print on t-shirts, bumper stickers and mugs. So probably one round logo and one matching rectangular logo. Red white and blue colors please.

I want the words Donkey Pox rounded on top followed by the tagline The Disease That's Killing America rounded at the bottom to complete the circle. A blue Democrat donkey should be in the middle. This design would be for t-shirts and mugs. I probably would like it dressed up with a star on both sides of the circle so it looks political

In the rectangular orientation the Democrat donkey can go to the left. This would be for printing bumper stickers.

I would also like the web address www.DonkeyPox.com available to include on the print as a second location item.

As red white and blue are popular t-shirt colors I probably would need the logo for t-shirts at least to have an outline so that it can be printed on any color

Vector/ psd

$60 PayPal or Venmo

Contest ends one week from time of post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a concept idea to help get things started

sample1.png

Feedback appreciated

•••
Here's another version

sample2.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
Hi @Eric Lyon Thank you very much. I really like the first submission, especially the red white and Blue version. Is there any way to make this maybe with a white border that would encompass the domain name in case of people who like the colored logo want to put it on a dark shirt?

Second logo I like the square concept probably especially for the coffee mug or an alternative for a shirt but I would like it to look less like a postage stamp. I think it's just the sides that are giving me this feeling

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
Hi @Eric Lyon Thank you very much. I really like the first submission, especially the red white and Blue version. Is there any way to make this maybe with a white border that would encompass the domain name in case of people who like the colored logo want to put it on a dark shirt?

Second logo I like the square concept probably especially for the coffee mug or an alternative for a shirt but I would like it to look less like a postage stamp. I think it's just the sides that are giving me this feeling

Thank you!
Thanks for the feedback, here's some revisions

sample3.png

sample4.png

Additional feedback appreciated

•••
landscape.jpg

donkey-pox--circle.jpg

i hope you like it
feedback appreciated

•••
@Eric Lyon thanks for the modifications. I really like the new square designs. (Oh please don't capitalize the www)

@9Generasi - is there any way to make your colored versions outlined so they can go on any colored shirt? Please be honest if that's a weird idea. Im new to trying to have fun with some of my names.

As a bare minimum, please explain what will stay white in your colored logo, and where will the shirt color be seen? If someone puts this on a yellow shirt, for example, I want the stars to stay white. And in the circular design, everything inside the blue circle should stay white too.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the added feedback. here's a revision and an additional concept idea for added humor.

sample5.png

sample6.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
EDITED.png

Last edited:
•••
@9Generasi you have not demonstrated that you have understood my question or desired outcome in your latest submission. Your yellow my cup is exactly how I do not want it to come out

•••
Here's another one

sample7.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
@Eric Lyon wins. Please respond and let me know how to proceed

@9Generasi thanks. Willing to pay 2nd place reward.

•••
Payment received, file sent.

Thanks choosing entry (2nd place)

•••
Payment confirmed / Files sent / Positive feedback given

Thanks again for a great contest!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back