Dynadot

Dotster - $1 domains HAPPY HOUR

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you guys already know this:

On Tuesday, the 14th between 4pm est until 5pm est Dotster.com is giving away $1 domains (limit 1 per order, but you can make unlimited orders). Any COM/NET/ORG domain can be registered.

ENJOY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dotster's website is so slow. this nonsense is frustrating

•••
Thank God, I did not have plans to try it out. They suck.

Gamehouse

•••
The site is not opening for me anymore.

Well hope that it was a waste of time for me.
The they have given very very limited time to people.
And they must have atleast increase the no. of domains though.

Also what I got from this is a Very good list of domains which I may sell for in future.
Cool Atleast they made me working

•••
kemjika11 said:
dotster's website is so slow. this nonsense is frustrating

only because everyone is trying to process a order all at once.

anyone manage to get all of the 5 domains?

•••
DJ-Sound said:
I managed to get 4 in a hour... looking back I'd rather pay $5 a domain at godaddy then mess with this company

I guess I'll have to register my domain elsewhere-"sitesthatwastemytimeandnevergobackthereagainandaddtomyblockedsiteslist.com".

•••
Vgescape said:
damn, did people get multiples? I was planning on reg'ing over 100 :/ . This blows.

Same here pal.

•••
It's services went up and down. Too many of you guys hitting it at once :notme:
Oh, well, timer hit the big 0:00:00 remaining :laugh: They could see was such good numbers, try to extend it or do again soon...But, wouldn't count on it :lol:

•••
lol is the site down completly? It wouldn't surprise me if all the orders were lost :(

•••
godaddy still have $5 yet?

sdtrader said:
I guess I'll have to register my domain elsewhere-"sitesthatwastemytimeandnevergobackthereagainandaddtomyblockedsiteslist.com".

•••
renew your dedicated ip's that will bring them down to $4.89ish

•••
It seems I got here too late.

•••
DJ-Sound said:
renew your dedicated ip's that will bring them down to $4.89ish
Be more precise not getting you.

•••
abhinav said:

if you have a dedicated ip, goto renewals and renew it for a month, then use the 10% coupon. Check the goaddy thread title godaddy loophole or something like that.

•••
DJ-Sound said:
abhinav said:

if you have a dedicated ip, goto renewals and renew it for a month, then use the 10% coupon. Check the goaddy thread title godaddy loophole or something like that.

Ok thank u very much now got it.

•••
wasted my whole day waiting for the moment

bye bye.... dot stir ... :(

•••
I finally got in. Looks like the $1 domains are gone, and now you can get them for $5.99

•••
slaughterbeck said:
I understand that it’s a promotion but what’s troubling to me is to not have at least some reasonable disclosure when it comes to this type of advertising “Happy Hour” okay, it translates well but let your customers (the domain community ) have, at least some idea of what to expect.

.........yeah, well said......they say happy hour again tomorrow same time
.....happy for who? I wonder!

•••
whew! I just made the cut. I was stuck in the ordering process from about 4:50PM to 5:08 but I still got the $1 deal. Be advised that the auto-renew feature is turned on although I swear I turned it off.

•••
Dotster now have made the domain prise lowered to 5.99$ by use of coupon hh001

Hope to see the offer for happy hours back again.
Damn I really needed it hard!

Nevermind

•••
Woah!

I just checked my paypal and every domain I registered that said $1.00 in the cart was charged at 14.95.

Anyone else?

•••
sdtrader said:
Could it be Registerfly and Dotster are one and the same?

:bah: :lol:

•••
•••
SoapTaco said:
Woah!

I just checked my paypal and every domain I registered that said $1.00 in the cart was charged at 14.95.

Anyone else?

looks like you jumped the gun before they changed the homepage, or didn't change the 2 year selection to 1 year. At least I hope so, they might have just scammed 100's of people.

•••
Dang its 5:27PM and the site is still wacked! So what names did you guys register?

•••
nope, I have the invoices, they show 1.00

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back