Domain Empire

discuss Drop catch domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

4L.net domains has selling value

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • YES

votes
    60.0%
  • NO

votes
    40.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Eazi Domains

Established Member
Impact
I know dropcatch.com is the market leader to catch the dropping domains

However I did my analysis to catch low competitive domains (may be .net TLDs)
using Dynadot API.

I pick some of the 4L.net domains from the daily dropping list from my own analysis and I am able to catch the 4 - 5 domains in a week. I am continuing this last 2months.

My question is that 4L.net domains has selling value ? because i grabbed the following domains using Dynadot API and sold few of them thru namepros auction for very low price.

These are valuable domains ?

what is your view/suggestion for continue to acquire the 4L.net domain like this ?

The recent acquired domains are

SCTL.NET
GDAT.NET
IGSP.NET
AFCH.NET
SPGI.NET
QOCO.NET
MESL.NET
PMPC.NET
SBML.NET

qifi.net - sold
btai.net - sold
wiqo.net - sold
dmab.net - sold
zeve.net - sold
(But sold less than $20)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sav can catch these quality names and if you will not handreg most of them can come in handreg

•••
•••
sav can catch these quality names and if you will not handreg most of them can come in handreg
I registered these domains using dynadot api at exact drop time.

•••
•••
Unless the letters make up a word or a common acronym probably not worth it.

The DD API can be a bit slow, in my tests even with 2 accounts going simultaneously i can only get 2 or 3 requests (occasionally 4) in any given second. I suspect if you are regularly catching names with it that it's because there is no demand for them.

Last edited:
•••
Unless the letters make up a word or a common acronym probably not worth it.

The DD API can be a bit slow, in my tests even with 2 accounts going simultaneously i can only get 2 or 3 requests (occasionally 4) in any given second. I suspect if you are regularly catching names with it that it's because there is no demand for them.
Yes. I Agree. But one thing I can confirm that if I choose 4 or 5 domains in day I am able acquire one domain at least or none some days. Other domains are being registered by sav, gathernames, dropcatch or some one else at drop time itself.

So I believe these domains are valuable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back