NameSilo

Hello from Aaron

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there domaining community,

I am Aaron Poeze and have joined NamePros at the suggestion of Fridemar. We know each other from wikis and it was from Aboutus (which is a more business focused wiki) that Fridemar talked about social domaining a rather interesting and experimental concept which I guess grabbed my interest.

I know rather little about domaining apart from owning a couple, it'll be interesting to see how it all works I'm sure.

I use the concept of UseRealNames which I hope helps encourage the trust which is so important for doing good business.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi Aaron welcome to name pros

•••
Hi there Aaron, Nice to meet you :)

•••
Welcome !

I know the concept of Fridemar because he was so kind to explain this for us.

•••
Welcome Aaron in the NamePros community

Hello there domaining community,

I am Aaron Poeze and have joined NamePros at the suggestion of Fridemar. We know each other from wikis and it was from Aboutus (which is a more business focused wiki) that Fridemar talked about social domaining a rather interesting and experimental concept which I guess grabbed my interest.
I use the concept of UseRealNames which I hope helps encourage the trust which is so important for doing good business.

Thank you Aaron for joining this professional domaining community, which has similar high standards of business ethics as we are used from Aboutus.org.

I look forward to collaborate with you and other interested community members on Google:SocialDomaining, which is a new approach to domaining, based on principles, originally sketched on SocialDomaining - AboutUs Wiki Page.

Thanks to the green light of NamePros' founder Ron James (documented by NamePros.com - is an online community of domain name owners.) and the friendly encouragement and interaction with admin NPQueen and some members in the breakroom chat, our next step will be a forum thread on SocialDomaining.

As SocialDomaining means more than "only" a theoretical discussion of a new concept, but really involves concrete domain marketing as a social experiment, it will be started in a commercial forum on NamePros, where theory and practise come together.

All the best to all of us
Fridemar

Last edited:
•••
reps to Fridemar for bringing people into namepros

•••
Thank you all for the welcome.

Sure Fridemar we can start doing it. I think I will ask a general question in here to see how well my understanding of domaining fits reality depending on what search shows up.

•••
hey aaron.. i too am new here.. joined yest.. hope you and i enjoy our stay here.. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back