Dynadot

.mobi Hold On/Upgrade your Top 10 | Aftermarket inquiries to hungry domainers like me hehe

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
Hold On/Upgrade your Top 10 | Aftermarket inquiries to hungry domainers like me hehe (making a choice exception to this rule, please see my signature below for a great domain opportunity - ..having never had more than $10,000, vying to move closer to have children currently through hopes of opening other opportunities in my life)

--------

I went to an ad-tech conferrence in New York City recently.. (mobile was for the hottest companies there, if they weren't mobile they were behind the numerous competitors)

Anyways, someone from Modern Domainer Magazine told me his advice received at the ICANN conference was = take a nap for 5 years

--------

My take on this is: Strive through principle to hold on tight to your Top 10

..and consider only selling the rest or "net trading" to upgrade your Top 10

One great domain is worth much more than 100 good domains!

Make those "free" aftermarket inquiries for those special whois two or one word domainers' names to start your building process of upgrading your Top 10..

Don't get scared off to inquire by those Sedo (prices)

--------

*AIM to do what you love, strive for that dot mobi name lifestyle that gives you joy in Life

Kind Regards,

`

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good post Yelo
rep added :sold:

•••
No one

Aftermarket seems kinda raw

..I only fathom one day domainers will come around, after our best - but hasn't arrived yet much for many of us; only, in the public Sedo .mobi Auctions #1 #2 #3 = it's a buyer's market opportunity for those who know, like us!

Hence, I wanted to call your guys attention to watch the finish of the JapaneseFood.mobi auction - I wonder if it will only go for low, like the $210 currently with two bids only = great opportunity for anyone reading this for a great name value!

Oh welps, I surrender

Otherwise, I still believe in holding on to your top 10! Make that list, the only reason I put japanesefood.mobi up for auction is I heard it wise to do in silent meditation - we'll see, but with whatever it garners, I can personally enjoy more the Present 2007 holidays as best as I can now! :)

:santa: :hearts: :wave:

Here's to the end (auction): No One ?

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Last edited:
•••
Yelo, you got two new bidders in the last 15 minutes, 7 more to go - hope Sedo's servers hold up this time.
B-)

•••
Sometimes when you lost you win

Yikes!

$230..

I guess this is a sign for my life

..after hearing in my silent meditation to put this name up, perhaps there is deeper meaning

What I'm gonna do to comeback for a memorable 2007 holiday is to now put up all my undeveloped names that are not spiritual for CHEAP!!!!!

I'm just collecting spiritual uplifting names now - looking for other opportunities in person for my life now, health first then I come out

So look here now for most of my .mobi names now to surrender for VERY CHEAP

Aside from a couple priced premiums, most everything else is going up for sale cheap that is not a spiritual domain name for me (because I only have limited focus, and I persaonlly want to enjoy the Present more)

Tao Te Ching #44

Fame or integrity: which is more important?
Money or happiness: which is more valuable?
Success of failure: which is more destructive?

If you look to others for fulfillment,
you will never truly be fulfilled.
If your happiness depends on money,
you will never be happy with yourself.

Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.

Kind Regards,

Yelo

Last edited:
•••
Are you willing to wait 20+ years ? ?? ____

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back