Dynadot

How to earn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi people,

I am from pakistan and I just wanted to know ways that I can earn money online. I know a few ways but wanted to know if there are any other ways I can earn money. The methods I know I'm listing below:
  • online freelance programming
  • adsense revenue

I don't know any other way that I can earn extra money. If you any other method could you please share with me and rest of namepros

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great copywriters are in high demand. Writing articles, reviewing products and getting affiliate commissions are better ways however writing is a very demanding job and not everyone is suitable for it.

•••
Once your domain portfolio is getting to 50 and more, you should seriously consider monetizing them. At minimum to cover the yearly renewal cost - which is the bane of many domainers. Waiting for nice offers can take months if not years.

Good landing page(s) with highly paid ads on the pages while you wait for offers may be the solution.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back