Domain Empire

Interesting read about a domain name dispute

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rb

Established Member
Impact
This was mentioned in another thread, but I think it definitely deserves a link.

Check out: http://www.taubmansucks.com/

warning, this is an addictive read, you'll find yourself still engaged after almost an hour!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:lol: - I found this link in the other thread as well and before I knew it I had wasted over two and a half hours reading it. Well, I say wasted, but it wasn't really because it was a fascinating read!

•••
It's weird. Somehow you just want to keep reading and reading and reading...

•••
There's a link to a "Condensed Version" of everything that happend. read this if you can't spare 2 hours.

Poor "Julie A. Greenberg" - a search for her name in google yields this Taubman narrative, where she lost big time to an amateur. Looks like she deserves it, though.

•••
Whoa. That was quite a long condensed version of 115 parts!

Happy the little guy prevailed in the end!

•••
I really enjoyed reading the whole story! Thanks, Rb for sharing!

•••
You guys should e-mail Hank. He'll respond to any questions.

•••
I feel very strongly that people should be able to effectively defend themselves without having to hire a lawyer. Sure, if I were charged with a crime, I'd go hire a lawyer. (Probably.) But why should I have to hire a lawyer just because some big company (that can afford lots of lawyers) decides that they want to take something from me? There's something here that flies in the face of a very basic understanding of the system of American justice.

Amen.

•••
great read...very informative B-)

•••
Thanks for posting that. I guess that person still has his domains, lol.

•••
•••
Originally posted by sergio965
all 6 of them.

That AND a great story that is circulating the Internet for everyone to read! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back