Domain Empire

Internet Marketing Blog - Aliraza.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Greetings!

I have started a blog with the name of aliraza.co, can you please check and recommend any observations to make it better?

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, just now, i had visited your blog and it looks good and nice. The only thing which felt as vague is, your website is not having professional look because, the blue colour background for the header of your website makes me to feel like that i have been in FB. so, my kind request is to use some attractive colours to make the visitors to participate actively in your blog.

•••
Thank You for your value-able opinion, noted. :)

•••
you need to change your menu with some attractive style and make menu font bigger, and also add logo.

•••
What I see is this:

- menu needs to be one line - so all of the categories only on one line.
- too big social media buttons.
- pop-up could be with better design
- at the bottom of each post, there is subscription box, it's hurting my eyes with the bright blue.

Best of luck with your site.

•••
What I see is this:

- menu needs to be one line - so all of the categories only on one line.
- too big social media buttons.
- pop-up could be with better design
- at the bottom of each post, there is subscription box, it's hurting my eyes with the bright blue.

Best of luck with your site.

Thank you for your opinion, please have a look again, as I have made several changes to the blog.

Regards

•••
Hello Dear

Awesome blog for Digital Marketing....!!!

•••
1) "No Results" and "Coming soon" are two things you should never see on a live site. If you can get all that blog content done, you can get your services, courses and categories pages working.
Screenshots:
nr1.jpg
nr2.jpg

2) Slightly off-topic: Might want to re-read Google's policies on using the Certified Partners badge - using as an avatar is in breach of the program's T&C.

•••
Your blog is simply nice but need added more feature.Your discussion would much be better and your design will be a little development need.
Spontaneously, Over all ok.
Now days Marketing Blog is very important.

•••
nice blog also nice name.

•••
I think you have the right idea with the blog but perhaps you need to make a few changes to the theme layout. The extended scroll length of the site is a bit too long. You can fix this by maybe adding a slider or activating the slider in the theme if it has one. The other thing you need to consider is that the site does seem a little too "busy" with the amount of images on the right hand side column.

Hope this helps... :)

•••
This is really useful. I got to know somwthing ahead of guest posting. I want to know if u know some more details regarding how this help in seo and help i generating leads

•••
Good blog, especially like the monthly income reports. Feel free to get in touch if you see synergies with my blog at Blogging

•••
Site looks good but the menu needs to improved and background of the logo too, it is not transparent.

•••
Hi Aars14, the only aesthetic feature that bugs me is the 'Stitch and Ribbon' on the Subscribe Pannel, it reeks of dated and unattended, substitute the Stitch and Ribbon for a Flat 2.0 equivalent. That is the only aesthetic problem I see with your site.

Regards.matt

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back