Domain Empire

discuss Michelle Obama run now in discussion...domain ideas ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

XIRKA

Established Member
Impact
This week the media chatter on Michelle Obama running for POTUS has increased substantially and as a gauge, the Vegas odds have ticked up quite a notch. Any thoughts on jumping on some relevant domain names at this early stage ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this early stag
Hardly early when it comes to domain speculation

MichelleObama2024.com registered in 2012
Obama2024.com registered in 2013
and the snarky BigMike2024.com registered in April 2023

Last edited:
•••
These type of time sensitive political domains hardly ever sell.

Brad

•••
Yes they have an expiration concept built in for sure. But if she is put up in August at the convention as the nominee, the domain obama2024. com will certainly have some type of premium value, especially since it was the title of the critical bio film about her. thoughts ? thx

•••
Here's an idea: don't consciously commit cybersquatting.

•••
- eh Nevermind-

Last edited:
•••
Buy and sell
Trump's domains to Obama
Obama's domains to Trump

•••
If…
If wishes were horses beggars would ride.
11-1 on her? Looks like a race between 2 seniors.
IMG_9584.png

•••
Hardly early when it comes to domain speculation

MichelleObama2024.com registered in 2012
Obama2024.com registered in 2013
and the snarky BigMike2024.com registered in April 2023
I agree that it is time to think about these domains. What is your target market estimated price for each of these three domains on August 23rd, a day after Michelle Obama has presumably chosen directly as the chosen nominee ?

•••
Yes they have an expiration concept built in for sure. But if she is put up in August at the convention as the nominee, the domain obama2024. com will certainly have some type of premium value, especially since it was the title of the critical bio film about her. thoughts ? thx
So, at most you would have a couple months to sell the domain. After that point, it is completely irrelevant.

Brad

•••
What is your target market estimated price for each of these three domains
These are not my domains. I only listed them as examples that it's a bit late to start speculating now

Last edited:
•••
I think its the proper time to speculate considering most of the country thinks Joe will be the candidate and they are still accepting the media line that 'she doesn't want to run' Once she announces, these estimated premiums will spike many fold

•••
•••
I think its the proper time to speculate considering most of the country thinks Joe will be the candidate and they are still accepting the media line that 'she doesn't want to run' Once she announces, these estimated premiums will spike many fold
If Biden was replaced, it would likely be with Newsome not Michelle Obama.

Even if everything lined up perfectly, I still don't think any of these domains would have much resale value in the extremely narrow time window that they would be relevant.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
its the proper time to speculate
maybe you missed that the only good names that people will look for were registered over a decade ago.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I don't take Obama.io or MichelleObama2024.club as serious

GoObama2024.com... just checked at random. Taken. You missed the boat!

Unless you think GeeIHopeMichelleRuns.com is good

•••
The Dem party knows Newsome can't beat Trump.

•••
The Dem party knows Newsome can't beat Trump.
They also know Biden can. He already did.

Regardless, these type of domains are dead money. IMO.

Brad

•••
maybe you missed that the only good names that people will look for were registered over a decade ago.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I don't take Obama.io or MichelleObama2024.club as serious

GoObama2024.com... just checked at random. Taken. You missed the boat!

Unless you think GeeIHopeMichelleRuns.com is good
Given that, in your opinion, what is the best offer price for Obama2024. com at this stage. An increase in premium is already set in stone come August with the proper entry price now for that domain if she runs.

•••
If…
Show attachment 251858
Not for nothing, but last month she was a few names down this list at 25/1. Joe is not getting any younger and cant read pre-written speeches anymore. You wont ever see him again on the debate stage. New Hampshire is an embarrassment for the Dems, Washington is propping him up but honestly, in our living rooms, for those who voted for him in the last election, who is really thrilled about him for the next run? Watch the odds on MO, they will continue to rise.

•••
best offer price for Obama2024. com
I wouldn't be surprised if she owns it as a defensive registration. The only name that will have value will be the ticket team name IMO ie ObamaNewsome.com (I'm sure most popular combos are already taken by speculators)

\EDIT: ObamaNewsome.com and NewsomeObama.com are both available !! Amazing! lol

Last edited:
•••
I have JoeFor2024.com Think it has a shot of selling

•••
This week the media chatter on Michelle Obama running for POTUS has increased substantially and as a gauge, the Vegas odds have ticked up quite a notch. Any thoughts on jumping on some relevant domain names at this early stage ?
Hello X.....your avitar has me registering;

XNeverTrumper.com
and

XNeverTrump.com

Neither of which are 4sale until such time they're developed with my message behind the domain. I helped Jen Kiggans get elected to congress over her Democrat opponent:xf.wink:

•••
If…
Show attachment 251858
I wish it was legal to bet who can be President here in the US… Who says you can do everything lol.

Kamala Harris at +4000 is a steal… Joe is so old. Can you win on that technicality?

I’m sorry, Time for bed, friends. Love all of you.

Last edited:
•••
I wish it was legal to bet who can be President here in the US… Who says you can do everything lol.

Kamala Harris at +4000 is a steal… Joe is so old. Can you win on that technicality?
Has anyone seen an interview of her since she won VP ? I recall seeing her once but it was a sound bite commentary.

•••
I wouldn't be surprised if she owns it as a defensive registration. The only name that will have value will be the ticket team name IMO ie ObamaNewsome.com (I'm sure most popular combos are already taken by speculators)

\EDIT: ObamaNewsome.com and NewsomeObama.com are both available !! Amazing! lol
The reason those are not taken is their is no "e" at the end of Gavin Newsom's name. obamanewsom.com is taken I assume it was a drop since it only dates 2022. I'm in California that's why I could that their was no "e" at the end. On the topic of any political domains they are hard to sell and I'd avoid. What's interesting for example ted cruz settled for tedcruz.org even if he paid for it he wasn't willing to pay millions for the .com. I think people get their hopes up when they think they can buy political domains then flip them for like $10,000 or even $1,000,000. Most of those would sell to a hobbiest for much less, political campaigns are very careful in what they buy and aren't going to buy just any domain. I would avoid political domains IMO. Even Marco Rubio is one of the few cases that bought .com but it was his exact name of marcorubio.com and despite have a war-chest of millions paid around $15,000 for it, and that is unusual to get that lucky. I think most likely a campaign will just find something as cheap as possible. I mean he could have paid way more but didn't. Who is your audience one person wanting their domain for political office? Seriously one person out of millions in USA is your audience. Second audience maybe a hobbiest building a political site which is rare. I really see no reason to invest in Obama, or political names. Stick with a wider market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back