IT.COM

discuss Michelle Obama run now in discussion...domain ideas ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

XIRKA

Established Member
Impact
This week the media chatter on Michelle Obama running for POTUS has increased substantially and as a gauge, the Vegas odds have ticked up quite a notch. Any thoughts on jumping on some relevant domain names at this early stage ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This week the media chatter on Michelle Obama running for POTUS has increased substantially and as a gauge, the Vegas odds have ticked up quite a notch. Any thoughts on jumping on some relevant domain names at this early stage ?
Michelle Obama is the third favorite in the 2024 Election odds market behind Joe Biden and Donald Trump. Based on Michelle Obama's odds to win the election, which stand at +900, there's a good chance that she does run for president.

•••
She? Is +1800 now so I hope you waited to lay your bet.
Anyways doesnt she have to beat Joe to be in the final dance with Donald?
So its joe or michelle vs donald
I would rather jump on hillary than michelle. At least you know what your getting. Good luck
IMG_0180.png

•••
•••
I also have some bets on Donald, but they are on general broad Domain Names, which I will open a Thread for.

This year will be crazy.

I guess Donald for sure because four years - and people know what they had.
Biden: Well, I hope the best for him, incredibly health-wise. Unfortunately, This man is way too old to lead a country like the US.

I remember the times when Barack left- and everybody speculated about Michelle. She always said clearly no.
What a surprise, Wuhu.
Politics.

What about Ellen DeGeneres or Oprah Winfrey?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back