Dynadot

More sales with ready made logos!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mr.loomit

Impact
Hey guys!

I guess that each of you has a hundred or even thousands of domains in the portfolio.
And you just can not sell them all?

Do you know that today is better way to sell the domains along with the logo?
Fortunately there are plenty of services that sell the domains that way.

Here are a few of them:

namerific.com
branddo.com
brandcrownd.com
catchy.com

But these markets already have competition. And it must be coped somehow. But how to do it? Making better and more eye-catching logos for buyer. You should have the original, modern, smart and interesting presentations of the logos.

It is clear that the creation of such logos leaves plenty of time and you do not want to do it by yourself. Then why not just outsource it to people who are already have serious experience in the creation of these logos. And can do it efficiently and quickly.

I can take care for the creation of logos for your domains. I have tried to sell the domains in this way, and there are results already.

My last sales:

brandcrowd.com/logo-design/details/115752
brandcrowd.com/logo-design/details/5874

By the way, here is my portfolio → brandcrowd.com/users/portfolio/logos/hypnotype

Unfortunately in my portfolio there are not so many good domains, but I have the skills in the creation of logos and eye-catching images. And we could cooperate here.

The development of a logo in 2 versions worth $150 and takes just a couple of days. I will prepare for you all the necessary image files and vector sources for uploading. You just have to fill their search for new and suitable domains for sale.

If you are interested in this offer just email me at

mr.loomit(a)gmail.com

And we could discuss our beneficial cooperation.

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back