Domain Empire

Net Franchises

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I would like to know if it is possible to start up a web franchise. For example, would it be possible to get a frontpage storefront like the amazon home page and sell their stuff from your website, but using their merchandise and storefront, so that all I would have to do would be to send the appropriate traffic to the website. Also, would it be possible to create an online mall, using affiliate links and banners from other websites and service providers. and selling their services as an affiliate or a reseller. Eg. I would set up a mall; in the "fragrance" section, I would set up a picture link/banner, for different perfume products. The products would not be mine, but would lead to the mother website of the product, and if a sale is concluded, I get a percentage. this would be kind of like an interactive catalogue. Could this be possible, and if so, please could you give me some advice on how to go about it.

Happy Holidays all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yea its possible and has been done a lot. its called just becoming an affiliate. you would need a bit of traffic to do it successfully tho.

•••
I know Amazon does this because Braingle.com has amazon products on their site for sale.

•••
yeah...it's call affiliate

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back