NameSilo

Official Dubai Domain Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If noone minds that is. Please :)

I know I'm late in the game with dubai domains, but after the recent sale of dubaiproperty.com and looking around, I watched this video tonight on the progress of all the construction and wow. Went on a small dubai reg frenzy to get my domain fix for the week :hehe: Nothing special I dont think but here they are.

DubaiPrivateIslands.com
TheWorldEstates.com
PalmDeirahhomes.com
PalmDeiraHomes.com
PalmIslandRealestate.net

So, what dubai names have you reg'd?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tetrapak said:
Picked up this one not so long ago: DubaiProperty.biz

Nice, are you going to develop that one ? - I thought you stopped buying Dubai names :hehe: , you addict !

My latest c*m ones are JumeirahPalm and DubaiHomeRental

•••
I have دبی.net. Opinions?

•••
•••
I have one... HouseDubai.com

•••
Hi guys, I've added DubaiMarkets(.)com (lot nr. 76) to the live auction held today at NamePros.
Have a look if you're interested.

•••
gazzip said:
Nice, are you going to develop that one ? - I thought you stopped buying Dubai names :hehe: , you addict !

My latest c*m ones are JumeirahPalm and DubaiHomeRental

Not planning to develope it, except if i get in contact with serious people that want to make something nice out of it, just like www.dubaiapartments.biz.

And yes, i must admit, i'm an addict... :hehe: :xf.love:

•••
My latest one is JebelAliRealEstate.com

•••
Fka200 said:
Awesome, about 1 million results less of

http://www.دبي.net :) :$: :) (Dubai.net in Arabic)

Hello Fka. It's funny how people don't comment on IDN's, lol.

Your name you awsome, but I am sure I've checked it before Nov2006... was that a drop catch?!

•••
I've regged a few recently:

DubaiJobNetwork.com
DubaiPropertyMaps.com
PalmJebelAli.TV
UAEJobNetwork.com
UAETravelAgency.com

Last edited:
•••
Nice on on PalmJebelAli.TV dagersh

I just regged another one:

JebelAliProperty.com

•••
•••
JAugusto said:
Hello Fka. It's funny how people don't comment on IDN's, lol.

Your name you awsome, but I am sure I've checked it before Nov2006... was that a drop catch?!

Who cares :). To each his own. But owning a popular name in the native language = :$: . When I was on my domain vacation this summer, this was one of my jaw dropper domains in the Middle East.

•••
•••
ThePalmRealty.com is my newest one

•••
sorry if i missed it earlier in the thread but what happened to dubaiproperty.com? did it re-sell?

•••
Is there some one in this thread who buys dubai names?

•••
thefronds.com

That's where all the hollywood hotshots will live, as it's the fanciest part of palm jumeirah.
Just hard to find a good end user

•••
I added:

PalmWaterfront.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back