Domain Empire

Official Dubai Domain Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If noone minds that is. Please :)

I know I'm late in the game with dubai domains, but after the recent sale of dubaiproperty.com and looking around, I watched this video tonight on the progress of all the construction and wow. Went on a small dubai reg frenzy to get my domain fix for the week :hehe: Nothing special I dont think but here they are.

DubaiPrivateIslands.com
TheWorldEstates.com
PalmDeirahhomes.com
PalmDeiraHomes.com
PalmIslandRealestate.net

So, what dubai names have you reg'd?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've got a few .c o m UAE's

UaeSafari

UaeCruise
UaeCruises

I'm keeping these two babies :hearts: for a few years to see how things take off - I have high hopes for them regarding future development or resale :blink:

•••
Dubai International Airport handled 8,114,762 passengers in the first quarter of 2007, an 18 percent increase on the corresponding figures for last year. Total passenger traffic is expected to reach 33 million this year.

Good news for Dubai/UAE aficionados.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

•••
slaughterbeck said:
Good news for Dubai/UAE aficionados.
Best wishes,
Kimmy

There's lots of different figures floating about but its sure looking good :) Bring it on !

Other areas throughout the UAE have massive things planned/going on too.

Tourism booming in Dubai and rental market vibrant.

The tourism industry in Dubai is set to receive 15 million visitors by 2010 and that figure does not include the millions of business trips that pass through its International airport every year.

Principal International, a leading overseas property investment company, say that Dubai is one of the hottest tourism destinations of the World right now and with virtually 29 million passengers going through the airport in 2006, the rental market for holidaymakers and long and short term business trips is extremely vibrant.

This booming market has had a profoundly positive effect on employment and income levels in the area, and experts say that the $6.5 trillion tourism spend is set to rise again in 2007.

The rental market in Dubai is still undersupplied and Principal International says that, as much property is still under construction, the gap in the market is waiting to be filled. For this reason investors are still keen to buy property, and with tourism and visitor numbers rising year on year the bubble is not set to burst for some time yet.

Dubai is fast becoming one of the world’s foremost business hubs attracting regional headquarters of some major international companies.

Its airport serves 100 destinations around the globe and therefore makes it reachable for 2 billion people in a 4 hour flying time.

•••
Some recent sales:
two hyphenated dubai domains: 8k$, and Dubaiapartment•biz at 420$. (first .biz sale wooohooo!)

•••
tetrapak said:
Some recent sales:
two hyphenated dubai domains: 8k$, and Dubaiapartment•biz at 420$. (first .biz sale wooohooo!)

What are the hyphen ones for $8K ?? :blink: and are these your sales ????

•••
•••
I recently sold Dubai Telephone Directory (.) com at the Moniker Auction. Looks like the first solid 3-word Dubai (that I could find anyway).

If there are 3-Worders selling now... that's another good sign :)

GoPC

•••
duceman said:
DubaiAccomodations.com

What about it ? :-/ is it yours or is it a sale ?

GoPC said:
I recently sold Dubai Telephone Directory (.) com at the Moniker Auction.

GoPC

Cool, congrats - can you say how much for or would you rather not ?

Thanks

•••
I have:

TheDubaiInsider.com

It's for sale in anyone's interested.
Parked at Sedo.

•••
gazzip said:
What are the hyphen ones for $8K ?? :blink: and are these your sales ????

Yep, PM sent.

•••
•••
Hi Guys

I have recently sold 2 Dubai domains for $10k each to seperate end users. They were two word .coms, I cannot reveal details at buyers request. Im happy to give RJ confirmation is there is any doubt :) This puts my year to date total for Dubai domains at around $30k. I have around 150 Dubai names, ill post some of them later today.

Im in the process of writing a guide about how ive selected my high pay domains in Dubai. Once complete I will post that it is available and PM people a link. Of course it will be free of charge and I will appreciate the rep. Give me a week to get it finished. I think the majority of my success has been thanks to the approach I have used, the way I have marketed these domains. By highlighting the long term ROI of a domain and providing an innovative marketing utilization idea for the business, You can generally ask for more.

This of course is just in my opinion and I want to share what is working for me :)

Cheers,
Aaron

•••
iwillflytodubaion26thjuly2007.com

•••
•••
Heres some of mine, Comments appreciated or Pm any ideas :)

JUMEIRAHCOVE.COM
JUMEIRAHDEVELOPMENT.COM
JUMEIRAHGREENS.COM
JUMEIRAHHARBOUR.COM
JUMEIRAHHOTELSEARCH.COM
JUMEIRAHPREMIUM.COM
JUMEIRAHQUAY.COM
JUMEIRAHSANCTUARY.COM
JUMEIRAHSUNRISE.COM
JUMEIRAHWELLNESS.COM
DUBAIBUSINESSSEARCH.COM
DUBAICAREERNEWS.COM
DUBAIDOMAINREALTY.COM
DUBAIEXPANSION.COM
DUBAIFINALS.COM
DUBAIGROWTH.COM
DUBAIJOBHUNT.COM
DUBAIJOBSEEK.COM
DUBAIONLINESEARCH.COM
DUBAIPLANNING.COM
DUBAIPREMIUMPROPERTY.COM
DUBAIPROPERTYEXCHANGE.COM
DUBAIRACINGFESTIVAL.COM
DUBAIRESUME.INFO
DUBAITHOROUGHBREDS.COM
DUBAITOURISMNEWS.COM
DUBAITRAVELSEARCH.COM
DUBAITURF.COM
DUBAIWORLDTRADING.COM
EMIRATESCONCIERGE.COM
EMIRATESCRUDE.COM
LUXURYDUBAIRESORTS.COM

Cheers,
Az

•••
globefrog said:
Hi Guys

I have recently sold 2 Dubai domains for $10k each to seperate end users. They were two word .coms, I cannot reveal details at buyers request. Im happy to give RJ confirmation is there is any doubt :) This puts my year to date total for Dubai domains at around $30k. I have around 150 Dubai names, ill post some of them later today.

Im in the process of writing a guide about how ive selected my high pay domains in Dubai. Once complete I will post that it is available and PM people a link. Of course it will be free of charge and I will appreciate the rep. Give me a week to get it finished. I think the majority of my success has been thanks to the approach I have used, the way I have marketed these domains. By highlighting the long term ROI of a domain and providing an innovative marketing utilization idea for the business, You can generally ask for more.

This of course is just in my opinion and I want to share what is working for me :)

Cheers,
Aaron

Aaron, did these buyers contact you or did you seek endusers and email them?

Thanks much :)

•••
gazzip said:
What about it ? :-/ is it yours or is it a sale ?

Its my name not a sale. I caught this thread a little late

•••
Hi Hasrob,

I advertised the generic ones in some dubai publications as great investment opportunities and the more specific ones I have been approached with. I try to build rapport with potential buyers much like a business development manager would selling products.

I use various marketing techniques, such as offering promotional gifts with my business name to "get a foot in the door"

hope this makes sense?

Cheers,
Az

•••
I own these:

DubaiFalls.com

EmiratesFalls.com

DubaiHills.com

DubaiRiver.com

JumeirahHolding.com

What do you guys think? excellent, good or bad

•••
Aaron, i would be really interested in what publications you have advertised.
A PM would be greatly appreciated.

•••
Will do Damion, I am thinking of creating a sticky in the domain discussion forum. I will get it finished very shortly.

Cheers,
Aaron

•••
Damion said:
Aaron, i would be really interested in what publications you have advertised.
A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Me too :tu: any information would be most appreciated.

Thanks

globefrog said:
Will do Damion, I am thinking of creating a sticky in the domain discussion forum. I will get it finished very shortly.

Cheers,
Aaron

That would be great !

•••
Thanks Aaron, much appreciated!
Gazzip and myself have some nice Dubai domains that could really find it's way to an end user, finding the right channels to reach them, and if the price is right of course ;)

•••
Damion said:
Thanks Aaron, much appreciated!
Gazzip and myself have some nice Dubai domains that could really find it's way to an end user, finding the right channels to reach them, and if the price is right of course ;)

As do I... please forward the info along to me as well.

Communications is a CORE structure for any city and especially the World's LARGEST city.

That's why I snagged up:

DirectDubai.com
DubaiCommunication.com
DubaiCommunications.com
DubaiPhoneService.com
DubaiTelecommunication.com
DubaiTelephone.com
UAEPhoneDirectory.com
UAEPhoneService.com
UAETelephone.com
BuyDubai.net

I also have 'DubaiMarinaTowers.com' among other hotel related names.

Getting in from of the right buyer for these gems would be GREAT.

GoPC

•••
globefrog said:
I advertised the generic ones in some dubai publications as great investment opportunities and the more specific ones I have been approached with. I try to build rapport with potential buyers much like a business development manager would selling products.

I use various marketing techniques, such as offering promotional gifts with my business name to "get a foot in the door"

hope this makes sense?

Cheers,
Az
Nicely done and congrats! I was told once that advertising in a local (news)paper can do the trick and you seem to be the proof of it :sold:

Looking forward reading your success story.

Cheers, John.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back