Domain Empire

Parked, Sedo, Namedrive or Fabulous?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zabijaq

Account Closed
Impact
Hi. I want to know Your experience with all these parking companies.
I have found lately blog with only one post comparing these 4 but I'm still not sure (and exactly same TOPIC).
I'm trying first few domains at Parked instead of Sedo and they are making fine. Is it with all domains or am I just lucky. Do this companies differs in revenue then it's described in this one-post-blog?

Not a spam :D
http://www.webmasterinter.net/2008/09/parked-sedo-namedrive-or-fabulous

Thank You for any personal experience, opinions and tips&tricks. Share them with us.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
parked, sedo and namedrive but you will have tough time joining fabulous.com

•••
I see

I have some 2 days pending at Fabulous. That's annoying.
Parked is instant, superfast adding domains, categories, all works fine and revenue is high. Also Sedo got approval for domains and it takes alot of time.

Worst is still probably godaddy crash parking, You pay for it and PPC is miserable.

•••
Damn! I'm declined at Fabulous, probably shouldn't add adult domains to approval list. Or maybe it's cause most of my domain doesn't have significant type-in.

•••
maybe the domains are TM typos?

•••
Fab don't have a problem with adult domains and they can do quite well there from what I gather. If you had any TM names they would knock you back for that or if they deemed that your names won't work on their platform they will also reject your application.

They like names that are commercial in nature and which they have advertising partners for. Re submit your names but only your best ones and keep any TM typos out of it.

If that fails, contact Mike here on the forums and ask him what you can do to make your portfolio more acceptable to them. :)

•••
in fact,
domainparking.co.uk is also a good place.

•••
MIght try them for domains with pure english speaking traffic (probably works best with them).

•••
Nice banner there, some 5 visitors, 26 clicks, 15$

Can't believe it, wish I was that lucky too.

•••
Same here, I'm really satisfied with Parked.
Nice comparison there, would open eyes to plenty of blind people.

•••
Parked is the best.

Fabulous has always been great, but I find that they have become inconsistent as of late in decent payouts. The CTR at FAB just is not as high elsewhere (not comparing to Parked's multiple clicks).

They need to switch to a Yahoo feed in my opinion.

•••
Can I see a sample of a domain parked at Parked.com ?

•••
Seebass, I love those multiple clicks, then when some moron come that doesn't recognise it's parked and it doesn't have content can make 3-5 clicks and make me 2-3$ :)

Redvivi: -> not the most beautiful but very effective in CTR.
http://www.oftrade.com
http://www.dowtrade.com

•••
Why do you think they do not know this is a parked domain?The person may not care who makes money and figure he may get quicker to what he/she is looking for than if he/she would go back to google results?
Also the person may not be smart recognising this but very clever in other ways,no point in insulting them.
Looks like pokerplayers who call losing playing suckers, while the hourly income of those losers is often bigger than what those pokerplayers make.

zabijaq said:
Seebass, I love those multiple clicks, then when some moron come that doesn't recognise it's parked and it doesn't have content can make 3-5 clicks and make me 2-3$ :)

Redvivi: -> not the most beautiful but very effective in CTR.
http://www.oftrade.com
http://www.dowtrade.com

•••
So I should apologize now?
These are almost always same category that even clicks on pop-ups "Your computer is infected. Download this software" or "You're 1,000,000th visitors, pick up price".

Moron is the right word. They are MOSTLY weak minded and very naive.
God bless them for making us money.

Last edited:
•••
•••
lol oh man this guys hilarious! :D

•••
•••
Scam me once, shame on You. Scam me twice, shame on me.

Scam occurs often on tehh interweb, cause You can't kick out scammers teeth with highkick.

•••
Thread is dead :(
One small bump

•••
@zabi

your blog tells me that namedrive will give me better result if my domain name has traffic from EU.
now I see one of my domain name is parked at parked.com, 100% of its traffic comes from france, do you think I should move it to namedrive?

in my experience, before I knew there is parked.com, I moved my domain names from sedo to namedrive to find that most of my domain names had lower traffic, lower click thru rate, and of course, (a bit)smaller PPC:P

•••
I have tried Sedo, Namedrive, and Parked.
Overall my best revenue has been with Parked.com

•••
texasgamer said:
I have tried Sedo, Namedrive, and Parked.
Overall my best revenue has been with Parked.com
I've tried, and still use, Sedo, NameDrive, Fabulous, (never used Bodis), and others and Parked is the best. There are always exceptions, however.

•••
metronome said:
@zabi

your blog tells me that namedrive will give me better result if my domain name has traffic from EU.
now I see one of my domain name is parked at parked.com, 100% of its traffic comes from france, do you think I should move it to namedrive?

in my experience, before I knew there is parked.com, I moved my domain names from sedo to namedrive to find that most of my domain names had lower traffic, lower click thru rate, and of course, (a bit)smaller PPC:P

You might give it a shot, nothing works for everyone but for example CZ SK traffic that got very small PPC at others, but works fine (maybe not all keywords) with namedrive.
Don't know how it's with pure France traffic.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back