Dynadot

Parked, Sedo, Namedrive or Fabulous?

NameSilo
Watch

zabijaq

Account Closed
Impact
Hi. I want to know Your experience with all these parking companies.
I have found lately blog with only one post comparing these 4 but I'm still not sure (and exactly same TOPIC).
I'm trying first few domains at Parked instead of Sedo and they are making fine. Is it with all domains or am I just lucky. Do this companies differs in revenue then it's described in this one-post-blog?

Not a spam :D
http://www.webmasterinter.net/2008/09/parked-sedo-namedrive-or-fabulous

Thank You for any personal experience, opinions and tips&tricks. Share them with us.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have looked at Parked and Sedo and namedrive and have settled on namedrive. Why? because the parked pages of the others are so crude and at least namedrive has a few interesting ones, but their page development work seems to have gone a little bit to sleep lately.

•••
Namedrive is fine but I like Parked much more as their landing page, even if looking like 1996 web brings lots of clicks and even multiple clicks from one visitor and Parked counts them all making some really nice income from my traffic. :)

•••
My earning per click is higher at ND and Sedo.. My parked clicks are only worth .01 - .03 c >:(

•••
•••
Yup, there are same threads at DNF like the last one:
Sedo closed my account, what should I do?

Guess what to do, leave and join some fair company with normal revenue and no fishy bans.

•••
Exactly, if they had a problem with the domain name they should have banned the domain and not my entire account. It's so ridiculous when you see their reply after I asked them the first time about the domain's traffic origin.

They said only Sedo Pro accounts had that ability and never said anything about bad traffic. Then a couple of weeks later, they closed my account.

I've been with Sedo for almost two years and have had at times over 500 domains in my account and now they wash their hands of me because of one domain that I had already asked them to check.

•••
MicroGuy said:
Exactly, if they had a problem with the domain name they should have banned the domain and not my entire account. It's so ridiculous when you see their reply after I asked them the first time about the domain's traffic origin.

They said only Sedo Pro accounts had that ability and never said anything about bad traffic. Then a couple of weeks later, they closed my account.

I've been with Sedo for almost two years and have had at times over 500 domains in my account and now they wash their hands of me because of one domain that I had already asked them to check.

The same situation happened to me at NameDrive and Ed only banned

the domain in question ... I had just bought the domain and did not know

the traffic was bad.

•••
What to to do next? :) Head to Parked.com as my sig tells, they accept traffic from backlinks but You know it must be relevant traffic.
Parked also allow multiple clicks per IP so few uniques can make You nice earning sometimes :)

Yahoo feed is much better + using Parked makes You "rich b*ch" :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back