Domain Empire

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I apologize, not "searches" in the chart caption but "search results".

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Since these sales haven't been reported here yet:
phygitalhealth.com 208 USD 2023-05-28 GoDaddy
phygital.network 200 USD 2023-05-25 Sav.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Wow, quite a bunch of regs today:
1692791462375.png

•••
Meanwhile, letting some of my 'phygital' names drop (which are way better than the ones from the list above, TM issue put aside) - still a believer :), yet unfortunately have to trim my portfolio a bit.

Last edited:
•••
I heard phygital was dead

I have

Phygital news
Phygital home
Phygital office

•••
Selling this 2 cheap, per GoDaddy GoValue.
phygytal.com
phigytal.com
They could be a good investment until this niche grows more, as I not plan to hold them much time.

•••
Selling this 2 cheap, per GoDaddy GoValue.
phygytal.com
phigytal.com
They could be a good investment until this niche grows more, as I not plan to hold them much time.
Have you tried to park them?

•••
Have you tried to park them?
I think I had them parked at Bodis, I have enabled Dan parking now, but not sure why it does not activate to show ads.

•••
I heard phygital was dead

I have

Phygital news
Phygital home
Phygital office
Have they also shared the rationale behind this conclusion I wonder? This summer has been slow in terms of phygital news, the same way as the previous one - and currently inspite of the term search popularity stagnating according to Goodle Trends, its usage across the Web continues to climb up, not that fast as one would desire, but nevertheless; the word has been recently added to Definitions.net.

P.S. Phygital.Home is nice.

•••
•••
Have they also shared the rationale behind this conclusion I wonder? This summer has been slow in terms of phygital news, the same way as the previous one - and currently inspite of the term search popularity stagnating according to Goodle Trends, its usage across the Web continues to climb up, not that fast as one would desire, but nevertheless; the word has been recently added to Definitions.net.

Unfortunately I have phygital / home in king

I've had some price requests on afternic but besides that nothing

•••

Ok I just checked Dan and I have

Phygital software
Phygital co

Both in king, too.

I used to have phygitalspace but dropped it sadly.

Although I'm not sure phygital is going to go anywhere. Thus far it only seems big in Singapore

•••
Phygitalcoin
Phygitaltoken
Phygitalcurrency
.com

Phygital.exchange

•••
•••
The word "phygital" seems very forced to me from the very beginning. It is too meaningless and strange to pronounce for the public to integrate into daily life.

•••
And almost all of them have big TM issues.
Yep, indeed.

The word "phygital" seems very forced to me from the very beginning. It is too meaningless and strange to pronounce for the public to integrate into daily life.
Fair point. It depends on how actively it is used by big labels in their B2C marketing compains. For now this term is generally avoided in this context in spite of being activelly used in press releases and news feeds covering different 'phygital product' related events. Maybe this will change as companies continue adopting it in B2B, where 'pyhygital' has already taking the certain niche. What's interesting, I've found many posts and study materials where authors have been stating they were hating that word but admitted they still had to use it in their work, multiple times :). So the conectpt exists, and it needs a term - and nothing better has been found than 'phygital' up to this point. So yes, it's not an easy hike, but I think there's still a decent chance of success, no promises of course.

As to me, I might be also considering trimming my 'phygital' part of domain holdings for the sake of minimizing renewal costs within a few coming months - that's part of business, you have to control you cash flow and mitigate the risks. And not forget taking time spent into the consideration.

Last edited:
•••
Meanwhile, there's a breakthrough in term popularity in the social space:

1696546362262.png

The horizontal scale is split by the latest series of 30 day time ranges up till now. The vertical is the number of times the term has been mentioned in this of that site. I personally tend to interpret this (maybe too straightforwardly) as the leading indicator for the number of searches metric in search engines.

A sample query:
https://www.google.com/search?q="ph...s=cdr:1,cd_min:9/6/2023,cd_max:10/6/2023&tbm=

Hm, I've been saying "considering trimming"? :unsure::xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back