IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sedo

VIP Member
Sedo.com Staff
Impact
Hi All! :hi:

By request, we've decided to start a thread dedicated to Sedo. We're looking for invaluable insight into what domainers want and need out of our parking program (and marketplace, of course).

Questions, comments, suggestions, tips are welcome! We're hoping this will be a great discussion about what works at Sedo and what might not (please be constructive and respectful to others in your feedback) so that everyone involved can benefit and learn from it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas! Happy Holidays!

Always,
Keith
(on behalf of Sedo)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is anyone else finding that Filter By Group is not working? I have no idea why this problem would be specific to me. I've been using Sedo for 15 years and never had a problem with it until recently. Sedo really doesn't seem to to care (which sadly doesn't surprise me). I need this feature to really be able to optimize my use of Sedo. I'm getting close to going to near zero use of Sedo, at least in terms of using their NS.

•••
Hi All! :hi:

By request, we've decided to start a thread dedicated to Sedo. We're looking for invaluable insight into what domainers want and need out of our parking program (and marketplace, of course).

Questions, comments, suggestions, tips are welcome! We're hoping this will be a great discussion about what works at Sedo and what might not (please be constructive and respectful to others in your feedback) so that everyone involved can benefit and learn from it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas! Happy Holidays!

Always,
Keith
(on behalf of Sedo)
Welcome
My account in sedo from two months . I already listed my domain for sale and parking but not get sell and not get parking income so what I do for

•••
Is anyone else finding that Filter By Group is not working? I have no idea why this problem would be specific to me. I've been using Sedo for 15 years and never had a problem with it until recently. Sedo really doesn't seem to to care (which sadly doesn't surprise me). I need this feature to really be able to optimize my use of Sedo. I'm getting close to going to near zero use of Sedo, at least in terms of using their NS.
Hello Garet,

Thank you for sharing your concerns and feedback with us. We're pleased to hear that the issues have been resolved directly with your Account Manager at Sedo. Your input is invaluable, and we're committed to continuously improving our platform based on your experiences and suggestions.

If you ever encounter any similar issues or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager.

Kind regards,
Your Sedo Team

•••
Hello Garet,

Thank you for sharing your concerns and feedback with us. We're pleased to hear that the issues have been resolved directly with your Account Manager at Sedo. Your input is invaluable, and we're committed to continuously improving our platform based on your experiences and suggestions.

If you ever encounter any similar issues or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager.

Kind regards,
Your Sedo Team

You are pleased? OK.

I reported the problem on the 28th of October. I am told today that your technical team is now working on the issue. That was the first that I had any confirmation that there was actually an issue even though I knew there was one. I've been using Sedo for 15 years.

Not timely. Not resolved but finally confirmation that an issue exists. Yes, you've told me before to contact my (temporary) account manager (not you) and I've committed to not contacting you.

•••
Welcome
My account in sedo from two months . I already listed my domain for sale and parking but not get sell and not get parking income so what I do for
Hello,

Please email our customer support team via [email protected] using the email address registered with your Sedo account. To ensure that our customer support team can address your account concerns accurately and maintain data security, we kindly request you to contact them via the email address associated with your Sedo account.They will thoroughly examine your account and respond to your inquiry directly from that email address.

Best regards,
Your Sedo Team

•••
I'm trying to reach SEDO landers but they just end on a blank white page, are they being blocked by certain ISPs?

Adblocker switched off so it can't be that

•••
I'm trying to reach SEDO landers but they just end on a blank white page, are they being blocked by certain ISPs?

What do for it
Pls suggest solution

•••

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

In order to provide an accurate response, we must investigate your case individually. We kindly request you to contact them via the email address associated with your Sedo account. They will thoroughly examine your account and respond to your inquiry directly.

Best regards,
Your Sedo Team

•••
all of mine are set to ...Sales Lander V5...you can preview it here... hounddog.xyz
How did you configure lander 5 to have both Buy Now and Offer best price? Mine only show make offer and the seller's price stated. No Buy Now button.

•••
How did you configure lander 5 to have both Buy Now and Offer best price? Mine only show make offer and the seller's price stated. No Buy Now button.
in domain management you have to have your "price option" set to "buy now"

•••
in domain management you have to have your "price option" set to "buy now"
When I put buy now. It only shows Buy Now. No option to make offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108-200737.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108-200737.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 27
•••
When I put buy now. It only shows Buy Now. No option to make offer.
after you set it to buy now, did you search the name? all of my minimum offers are also "not set.

•••
after you set it to buy now, did you search the name? all of my minimum offers are also "not set.
Yes, all minimum offers not set.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108-204525.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108-204525.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 23
•••
Yes, all minimum offers not set.
i really don't have an answer. you may have to contact sedo support and ask why the make offer option is not showing up on your buy it now lander.

•••
i really don't have an answer. you may have to contact sedo support and ask why the make offer option is not showing up on your buy it now lander.
I have already contacted Sedo support.
Maybe their staff here can assist?

•••
I have researched on my own and gotten it. One need to click the button to accept best offer bid for Buy Now lander. This is done from your Sedo Account settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109-052237.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109-052237.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20231109-052115.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109-052115.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 33
•••
I have researched on my own and gotten it. One need to click the button to accept best offer bid for Buy Now lander. This is done from your Sedo Account settings.
i remember doing that but it was quite some time ago and i had forgotten about it.

•••
@Sedo

This is my third request...

Could we please get a few zeros added to this BIN/MO cap?

Currently, the only way to enable the Make Offer option setting on listings above 10K is by enabling it for the entire portfolio.

This seems simple enough and wouldn't be such an issue if the Make Offer option didn't appear on listings where the BIN and minimum offer were the same price. However, it does.

It seems silly to have such a low range.

sedo-bin-offer - Copy.PNG

•••
@Sedo

This is my third request...

Could we please get a few zeros added to this BIN/MO cap?

Currently, the only way to enable the Make Offer option setting on listings above 10K is by enabling it for the entire portfolio.

This seems simple enough and wouldn't be such an issue if the Make Offer option didn't appear on listings where the BIN and minimum offer were the same price. However, it does.

It seems silly to have such a low range.

Show attachment 248922
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your continued engagement with our platform and value your feedback.
We can confirm that customers currently only have the option to either allow Best Offer on all BuyNow domains or on domains within a certain price range.

To address this matter, we kindly request you to email our Customer Support team at [email protected]. Please provide as much detail as possible. The more information we have, the better we can understand and address your requirements.

We assure you that we are committed to enhancing our platform based on user feedback. While we cannot guarantee an immediate resolution, we are happy to look into your request and appreciate all the feedback we receive.

Kind regards,
Your Sedo Team

•••
Hey,

thanks for your question. We are happy to help you.

A unique visitor (also known as a query or a view) occurs when a parked domain name is typed into a browser by a user or the user comes to the site via a link in search engine results. Each time a new user navigates to your page a unique visitor will be recorded; with this method repeat visits from one user will not be recorded giving you the most accurate information about the traffic to your domain.

We filter out artificial traffic from bots, crawlers, spiders etc. Double views and manipulated clicks can be detected by our system and are also filtered out. Multiple clicks and views from the same visitor are also not counted. If views or clicks are manipulated, we can remove your domains from the parking program and withhold your parking revenue.

For further questions that explicitly concern your account or domains, please contact our customer support team. They can help you in more detail and clarify specific questions.

Best regards
Your Sedo Team
And by contrast, how would you define an offer view?

•••
And by contrast, how would you define an offer view?
Hello,

A offer view is the visit of the offer detail page of a domain on our market place.
A unique view is a visit on the landing page of a parked domain.

If you do have more uniques it does mean that internet user visited your domain and some of them used the sales link on the parking landing page to view the offer on sedo.com.

If you need further information or help, you can contact our support directly ([email protected]).

Best regards,
Your Sedo Team

•••
I am in the process of transferring all my names out of GoDaddy and into another registrar. This will create a 60 day lock period. I have all my names listed for sale at Sedo. Now I realize I can ask the buyer to create an account at my new registrar to accept a push. Is this acceptable by Sedo? I've usually had to push it to Sedo's account at Godaddy. Does Sedo have an account at PorkBun (my new registrar)?

Last edited:
•••
I am in the process of transferring all my names out of GoDaddy and into another registrar. This will create a 60 day lock period. I have all my names listed for sale at Sedo. Now I realize I can ask the buyer to create an account at my new registrar to accept a push. Is this acceptable by Sedo? I've usually had to push it to Sedo's account at Godaddy. Does Sedo have an account at PorkBun (my new registrar)?
Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

We do have an account at Porkbun. As the domain owner, you can request the buyer to create an account at your new registrar and accept a push transfer. However, please note that buyers have the right to choose their registrar of choice and wait for the lock period to expire.

To streamline the transfer process, we suggest listing your domains for sale after the 60-day lock period ends.

If you have any furtherquestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our costumer support at [email protected]

Best regards,
Your Sedo Team

•••
Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

We do have an account at Porkbun. As the domain owner, you can request the buyer to create an account at your new registrar and accept a push transfer. However, please note that buyers have the right to choose their registrar of choice and wait for the lock period to expire.

To streamline the transfer process, we suggest listing your domains for sale after the 60-day lock period ends.

If you have any furtherquestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our costumer support at [email protected]

Best regards,
Your Sedo Team

Ok, thank you. Is there a way to "pause" certain domains, rather than go through the longer process of deleting, then 60 days later adding and re-verifying? (Note afternic has a pause feature).

•••
I Want simple domain ownership verification system.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back