IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I kind of like a couple of those.

•••
I don't understand this comment

are you talking about crackpots? or potheads? there is a BIG difference....

Legalizing Marijuana is a good thing for the economy - get the country out of debt and free up the courts and jails
for the real criminals, like those crackpots ;)

why people are against it is beyond me when LIQUOR is legal...wtf!
I live in Denver and I worked on Amendment 64. Thrilled with the results

•••
Ho-Ho-Ho. . . . Where are the cookies?

•••
•••
Cannabis-Weed dot com
Weed-Cannabis dot com

•••
I live in Denver and I worked on Amendment 64. Thrilled with the results

Forgot, I have RecreationalMarijuanaColorado.Com

•••
Has anyone bought and sold any names to use as a comparison? Any sales or offers will afford some insight into values.

•••
I own .com ****- would make a great site anyone interested give me a shout

Last edited:
•••
I owned MARIJUANA(.)cc but sold it and many other good domains to Johnnn a while ago :\

•••
I had forgotten that I own Weed.in until I saw this thread.

Any interest, just let me know.

:)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Own Marijuana247.com any offers ? :)

•••
Got:

365Marijuana.com for your daily marijuana needs, open 365 days.

Or

247Ganja.com All day, every day!

Last edited:
•••
eBud.org

keeping this one for possibly an online marijuana community

•••
•••
.........i'm still freaking out

•••
•••
let's not forget - the term 'Mary Jane' could still be in effect if nothing else but for fun and brandable sakes..

me and my crew would always refer to it as 'Herb' - always seemed to be a much safer term to use because all the others made people think of 'burnouts'... "Who's got the herb?"

Another word we would use was 'Bud'... or 'Nugget' (haha)... had to LOOoove a nice, tasty 'nug'

remember the 'Spliff'?... Godfather? (haha)

The 80's had a slew of Chocolate, and Hawaiian, and Jamacain..etc.... which gave way to hydro, and exotics, and many other terms... like flavors and grades (gold)..etc..

SO many ways to have fun with this industry that there may be too many ways to turn if the name someone wants is taken... seems to be the only real problem with this one.

I, myself have just one marijuana related name based on the cafe's and bars they are already planning - like some modern day version of 'Central Perk' (see former microsoft manager explain his idea)

• CafeBud(.)com

so many possibilities...

and if worse comes to worse
... there are more than a few 'Cafe Bud' s out there that are'NT pot related.

:)

Last edited:
•••
let's not forget - the term 'Mary Jane' could still be in effect if nothing else but for fun and brandable sakes..

Another word we would use was 'Bud'... or 'Nugget' (haha)... had to LOOoove a nice, tasty 'nug'

maryjane / tv
nug / tv ;)

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:
•••
I find it totally ludicrous that the US is considering tougher gunlaws while considering allowing Legal Cannabis usage/ownership
PURE and UTTER MADNESS
Btw Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Sativa are both illegal in Aussieland, so do not bring any with you if visiting us for holidays.
No such concept here as "Medical" usage either.
Jeez we don't even allow tobacco to be grown.

•••
Now on ebay with no reserve :)

PotFM-PNG.png

•••
I find it totally ludicrous that the US is considering tougher gunlaws while considering allowing Legal Cannabis usage/ownership
PURE and UTTER MADNESS
Btw Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Sativa are both illegal in Aussieland, so do not bring any with you if visiting us for holidays.
No such concept here as "Medical" usage either.
Jeez we don't even allow tobacco to be grown.

tobacco growing is illegal due the government missing out on taxes, surely most countries are the same, only a fool would take grass on any international flight

•••
"Theme Domainia" always unfolds in exactly the same way... just like this.

Lets see how much money we can waste this time, eh tards? Didn't learn your lesson with .tel or "3d"?

LOL. I guess this place is just destined to be what it is, forever, always.

•••
:..............

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back