Dynadot

Showcase your NamePros Signature! Screenshots only!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello Namepros,
I felt "compelled" to create this thread to pay tribute to a vastly overlooked domain marketing tool. The Namepros Signature. Over the years I have seen many on here not utilizing this amazing feature on Namepros. INCLUDING MYSELF! Most leave it BLANK. Why?

If you are paying for your Namepros account, why not utilize it to it's max potential.(n)(n)(n)(n)

If you are not paying for Namepros account and using a free one and can have a signature, it definitely makes no sense not to utilize it to it's maximum potential. (n)(n)(n)(n)

For me I felt it was time to finally redo my signature to really maximize it. I mean seriously I have a paid account so it's just stupid not use every centimeter and letter allowed. It's the one and only place on Namepros where you can promote yourself without getting restricted. At least I hope you can't get restricted. Barring anything illegal of course.

Namepros Signatures really are where YOU the DOMAINER can really SHINE! So let's see what you all have come up with in your Namepros Signatures!

Yea I know this is yet another ridiculous thread by WhoaDomain.com doing his "hustle thang" but hey at least I'm here to help my fellow domainers here on Namepros. What are you doing?

So here are the rules.
1. Take a screenshot of your Namepros Signature and post it here. (Reason for Screenshot? To avoid this thread being banned by Mods. "Although it probably will be" lol)
2. Posting a screenshot is just like posting ridiculous memes.
3. The point of this thread? To promote your Signature whatever you have on it but without actually having written content on here which I'm assuming will be links which I'm assuming will be considered external sales promotion (there's a section on Namepros designed specifically or this.)
4. Post your screenshot. Ask people what they think of it. Ask people how they would improve it.
5. Ask people to check out your sig in action below your post.

TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SIGNATURE CREATIONS!
It's an amazing accomplishment to get across what you want to say with limited space allowed. So creativity and smarts and just being plain clever is KEY.

Show off your Signature creating skills!

I know this sounds stupid but every bit helps right? This thread will probably not get any likes. Probably more disagrees or dislikes than anything.

Here to help regardless. Every bit helps.

Oh I Forgot. Here's my Namepros Signature! What do you think? Needs improvement? Post in comments. Like? Dislike? Disagree? All opinions welcome!:xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

Signature.jpg

Don't forget to checkout my SIG BELOW!
:xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

See how that works? Give it a try! It couldn't hurt right?

So what's your SIGNATURE CREATION?

Anything but a screenshot and some words will be deleted.

Anything with links that's clearly in your SIGNATURE will be deleted. Mods will probably mark them or send them to external sales or other thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it normal that in my phone the signature doesn’t appear ? I mean I don’t see any signature in phone.
Yes, since screen size is limited on mobile devices, signatures are typically collapsed/hidden.

However, you can select "Desktop Version" at the bottom of any page to show signatures on mobile.

Note: Signatures are enabled by default, but you may need to enable them under Options if you disabled them; the setting is called "Show people's signatures with their messages."

We hope that helps.

•••
•••
Seems mine is the most boring!! :(
I love minimalistic ideas.

Last edited:
•••
I agree with the OP that it's worth updating your signature. I updated mine a couple of years ago...

•••
didnot see anyones signature while using cell phone...I think some one should make it happen if we all agree mobile first, and all agree signature is important.

edit: sorry..just noticed the mod explain it in previous post already.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Is it normal that in my phone the signature doesn’t appear ? I mean I don’t see any signature in phone.

Probably too small for mobile screens I'm guessing?

•••

nice! Good use of this thread blowing up that screenshot! Might as well be a banner screaming your Sig! Sweet!

Keep it coming guys!

OR ELSE Namepros will take down that sweet little present they are giving us above which is the Notice for "Showcase your Signature!"

You guys have to realize how valuable this thread is. It's right up there with the "Your Reg of the Day" thread. Let's blow this thread up with many replies so it gets a ton of views shall we?

What's your sig look like?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Seems mine is the most boring!! :(
I love minimalistic ideas.

everyone is welcome here buddy! That's the whole point! Also to post here it's "suggested" you post a screenshot of your signature like everyone else. so why not screenshot it and post it? It benefits you. and just a bit of fun.

me? for your sig? I'd plump it up a bit with bigger letters. brighter mixed colors like mine? mine is a bit of overkill but I did that just to test exactly how much I can put in my sig. What you see in mine is the MAX. if that is the MAX then why not take full advantage of it right?

•••
Lol people;

Signatures dont show up in phones.

Nothing can do; go to Computer if want see.
i remain hopeful they fix this truthfully : )

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks @WhoaDomain.com - fun + valuable thread. Wanted to join, so here it is. P.S. Yes, just updated it - great reminder for me & quite a few more? would bet so, hahaha.

upload_2020-11-28_22-31-23.png

•••
Thanks @WhoaDomain.com - fun + valuable thread. Wanted to join, so here it is. P.S. Yes, just updated it - great reminder for me & quite a few more? would bet so, hahaha.

Show attachment 174930
What a smart ingenuis way to circmvent an annoying feature.
You're the man.
From here on out, i shall refer to this as the
"BrandPlease" method until NP fixes this :)

You;re the man :)
Alot of people use mobile it feels,
so not allowing view mobile, is nerfing potential large audience

Last edited:
•••
@Samer - Too funny. MS snipping tool - then copy / paste. FREE FOR ALL! hahah!

•••

Last edited:
•••
Since no one is posting here and simply wasting a great opportunity for free exposure on Namepros. I have decided to spotlight Namepros member's Signatures that I like and comment on them. not in a bad way. mostly in a good way. Just Signatures that I like and feel is a great use of Signatures.

Yea I'm bother! Wanna make something of it? lol :xf.wink::xf.grin:

So here's one screenshot of a domainer @anunt who just purchased a 4L domain at auction.

I won't link to it as that's the rules of this thread. You are smart. I'm sure you can find it yourselves!--->>>>

I like this screenshot because....................... his signature only has one domain on it. not going to mention it either. but I love it because he is using his purchase of this domain at auction to passively showcase his adult domain.

You see here is the beauty of a Namepros signature. currently there is no other way to promote your adult related domain anywhere on Namepros other than the adult sections.

True you can mention it in the "your reg of the day" section but you'd have to obfuscate (love this word) the domain by changing the letters into special characters. So what's the fun and benefit in that? But in your signature? Wherever you have posted your domain in your signature will be visible at those threads.

Although @anunt only has 343 posts on here. Still better to have little exposure than no exposure.

so now he's making his domain visible on Namepros and his post currently has 906 views. With this sale I predict over 10,000 views knowing how nosey domainers are. lol

Congrats @anunt on your sale! Do mention this thread in your thread for that sale. Thanks!

Anyone else care to share their Sig? No? Lazy? Chicken? Not proud of your Sig? It's alright. I'm coming to git chu! lol

fosi.jpg

•••
Here's a beauty right here! As always Always CAPITALIZE on all opportunities to self promote. Especially when you just made big sale like I just did recently. Just sold an "REIT" domain so of course now I will showcase all my REIT domains. duh?!?!:xf.wink:

investreit.jpg

•••
I think these are best for auctions (for now)

I like idea of promoting dot com dev websites;

still ehh on domain in signatures.

Last edited:
•••
Something attracted my attention btw

It seems on smartphones, signatures does not appear.

NP have to fixe this issue if it's one.

•••
@TheBuyerz

Yes, since screen size is limited on mobile devices, signatures are typically collapsed/hidden.

However, you can select "Desktop Version" at the bottom of any page to show signatures on mobile.

Note: Signatures are enabled by default, but you may need to enable them under Options if you disabled them; the setting is called "Show people's signatures with their messages."

We hope that helps.

•••
I keep seeing the namepros prompt showing the signature
So, let me show you, :xf.wink:
Thanks

2020-12-10_01-18-22.png

•••
•••
Thanks for drawing attention to an opportunity most of us do not make full advantage of, @WhoaDomain.com .

My signature is below, but also did screen shot here. I view it sort of like a business card with my main web address (I bet people did not notice that it uses a third level TLD:|), my Twitter address (hint... :xf.grin:), a slogan I use. The bottom line I tend to link, with different colours, any auctions I have on now.

I am thinking I should promote a few favourite names there but have not done that. I am not really using the length or number of links the Gold account allows.

Signature.png

Thanks to all those who have contributed to the thread.

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back