Dynadot

Showcase your treadmill accident domain name(s).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

greggb

Established Member
Impact
Lately a lot more people are getting on treadmills, and as a result, a lot more people are getting hurt on treadmills. Tonight I almost had a treadmill accident (though technically it was drug-related).

For real people are getting hurt on treadmills, and not too far into the future there will be law firms that sue treadmill companies for injuries their clients suffered after they willingly got on treadmills and moved their legs in a motion that resembled walking, without actually going anywhere.

In anticipation of the day when America Has Enough of Treadmill Accidents, and makes treadmills illegal, due to the fact that treadmills kill people...

I regged..,

TreadmillAccidents.com. And I invite you to share your treadmill accident regs here at Namepros.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I cant see this thread gaining too much traction :D

•••
PutDownThePipe.com is free - you should consider getting it to so you don't have DrugRelatedAccidents.com like this thread so often.
Just a thought...

•••
Just got TreadmillAccidentInsurance.com ;)

•••
I cant see this thread gaining too much traction :D

Kenn DN take note! You don't have to actually get on one for it to hurt you.

I had a relative trip on the corner of a treadmill earlier this year (as they were walking past it) and they ended up with a pretty bad hip fracture.

On a side note, another up and coming exercise equipment accident/injury trend you might want to track is "resistance band blindness"...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harry-reid-eye-injury-lawsuit_561565b4e4b021e856d3391b

•••
No treadmill accident domains, but some fairly decent ambulance chaser ones, all in the King.

WeTheLaw
WeTheLawFirm
WeTheFirm
WeTheLegal​

•••
Soon we're going to see a bunch of ShipYourEnemiesATreadmill.com clones popping up for sale on Flippa.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back