Domain Empire

showcase Showcase your VR related domains, 3D objects, 3D posts, avatars, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jimmysun

Highquality.xyzTop Member
Impact
As we know there is couple of VR threads discussing VR domain news, feeds, domain names and we all saw the showcasing those of VR+business model or related EMD like vrexperience.com etc.
Since it is a very huge industry that will have so many affiliated possibilities comes out so I can imagine how its things could be extended in coming future and that’s why I want to separate the original VR thread into here as “VR branch thread”.
Big tech giants like Facebook, Apple, HP, HTC, Samsung etc. are all heading into the competition if you have observed their activity then you’ll find it’s quite a rat race. For example FB has launched Facebook spaces, Apple acquired new startup arcade called”Spaces” and they all announced their spin-off very frequently in the news.
upload_2020-9-2_12-5-35.jpeg

https://theengineeringofconsciousex...ts-let-you-play-with-vr-objects-in-news-feed/

https://www.xrcentral.com/report-apple-has-acquired-the-vr-arcade-startup-spaces/

For above reasons I believe it will open a crucial era that virtual objects become the new real estate that people could trade made-up 3D objects, avatars or even real stuff like haptic vest, gloves, sneakers...

So Please showcase some of your Sub-VR related domain names, I will showcase mines here first.
Here are two names I recently acquired for retail price and I did that because I pretty love these names and if it wouldn’t have chance to sell I would love to keep them for my own happiness.

1. Favatar.com
I had this featured domain because in my own awareness I couldn’t think any of a better name for avatar design, shopping, it’s not as simple as “Favicon” that you could only do some editing in photoshop but you could equip your avatars with sort of 3D gadgets, tattos, hairstyle, and fashions.
upload_2020-9-2_12-33-1.jpeg

2. Avatar.Shop
This is a domain for your own avatar shopping online store.
upload_2020-9-2_12-28-57.jpeg

Hand regged:
3. Hapticsneakers.com (hand regged)
This is a very new thing.
upload_2020-9-2_12-1-53.jpeg

4. Omnitreadmill. xyz
This is essentially your need since you have limited room to do running, xyz means directions in this instance.
upload_2020-9-2_12-30-8.jpeg

Here is how you look like in future.
upload_2020-9-2_12-34-43.jpeg

upload_2020-9-2_12-35-6.jpeg

Ps. forgive my nutty English.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold some 3D/VR (.com) domains, still holding a few (.ca) extensions: VRtech(.ca), 3DM(.ca), 3DV(.ca)

It may take awhile, but expect they will come around. :xf.wink:

•••
Sold some 3D/VR (.com) domains, still holding a few (.ca) extensions: VRtech(.ca), 3DM(.ca), 3DV(.ca)

It may take awhile, but expect they will come around. :xf.wink:

Any offer on your VRtech dot ca?

I have the same in other 2 tlds

•••
There are tons of VR domains dropping daily. I grabbed VRTravel in co
There is the com in use but it is simply a blog style with site with 3D type videos of some destinations
Not very innovative

With everyone restricting travel, I am hoping it will pick up some interest this year

•••
Any offer on your VRtech dot ca?

I have the same in other 2 tlds

Plenty of traffic, but no offers yet (hand reg'd). I also have VRlabs (.ca)

•••
I sort of want to change my post title, this thread is not for VR+keyword but instead VR side-business niche.:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
I sort of want to change my post title, this thread is not for VR+keyword but instead VR side-business niche.:xf.grin:
I am just here to make a small profit, but VR is something I can't get my head around. Maybe when it is mature it will become obvious to me.. But I have played the VR games and such, unless you can get itno Matrix level of reality, it will keep dizzy lol

•••
I am just here to make a small profit, but VR is something I can't get my head around. Maybe when it is mature it will become obvious to me.. But I have played the VR games and such, unless you can get itno Matrix level of reality, it will keep dizzy lol
Honestly I only have taken a VR tour view but never played a game, maybe 8K would be much helpful anti-dizzy...

•••
I've noticed a number of new VR stores opening up in malls and they seem to have a steady flow of customers (despite Covid).

•••
I've noticed a number of new VR stores opening up in malls and they seem to have a steady flow of customers (despite Covid).
What kind of VR stores?

•••
I think normally it would be vr tour experimenting store, or arcade etc. but if time has yet matured I could think of many more different kinds of experiencing like vr costume store that you can customize your clothing in “vr” fitting rooms, I believe many crazy ideas will come up later.
Gosh, I can’t naming a name without word “vr”...how about fittingbox...

Last edited:
•••
I have ImmersionArena.com .... super descriptive name for vr esports center

•••
I cant keep up with the 3 or 4 VR/AR/XR/3D threads we already have. Sorry, too many already:xf.wink:

•••
I cant keep up with the 3 or 4 VR/AR/XR/3D threads we already have. Sorry, too many already:xf.wink:
Feel free, I am trying to narrow down the niche because vr world is like a whole new universe, there will be so much more affiliates coming out time by time, which means this thread is not for something like:

vrproject.com,
vrlab.com,
vrexperience.com,
vrglasses.com
immerseVR.com
Vrmusic.com
Vrinflencers.com
those contained wider range in basic business forms.

This thread I am hoping to aiming side business, spinoff, brandables(with description), some small 3D objects, etc.
Any ideas are welcome, for example:

Avater designers/costumes
VR hangers.
Haptic gloves/shoes
Body/Olfactory/Face sensors etc.
VR Fitting room/ mirrors in malls/clothing industries
Eye fresher/cleaner
Navigation for driving, parking, mapping
Real estate browsers
If it’s brandable add description and ideas.

And I hope those new startup small business can find some good ideas here.

Last edited:
•••
Can anyone tell me how much the current and projected worth of AR and VR is right now?

•••
•••
Feel free, I am trying to narrow down the niche because vr world is like a whole new universe, there will be so much more affiliates coming out time by time, which means this thread is not for something like:

vrproject.com,
vrlab.com,
vrexperience.com,
vrglasses.com
immerseVR.com
Vrmusic.com
Vrinflencers.com

This thread I am hoping to aiming side business, spinoff, brandables(with description), some small 3D objects, etc.

VR hangers.
Haptic gloves/shoes
Eye fresher/cleaner
Real estate browsers

No problem, the threads have covered just about everything since 2010 from Experiences, Music, Headset, Glasses, VR Content, Haptics, Holo, Advertising, Real Estate, Retail, Manufacuring, Engineering, Tourism, Hospitality, Medical, VR, AR, MR, XR, 3D, 4D, Shopping, Wearables, Brandables, Hearables, Browsing, VR Booths, Simulators, AI, Gaming, Gambling, Tours, Space, all that you mentioned plus a lot more. A few threads just like this have started and just haven't gained any traction. Just letting you know what has happened in the past. Its just the more threads you have, the more you can miss because people wont post the same thing on 5 threads. Id put your info on the existing long running thread, where you get the more experienced VR/AR investors seeing it, as you can see, you'll get a lot of new VR fans to new threads, totally up to you though. I do wish you all the best

Last edited:
•••
No problem, the threads have covered just about everything since 2010 from Experiences, Music, Headset, Glasses, VR Content, Haptics, Holo, Advertising, Real Estate, Retail, Manufacuring, Engineering, Tourism, Hospitality, Medical, VR, AR, MR, XR, 3D, 4D, Shopping, Wearables, Brandables, Hearables, Browsing, VR Booths, Simulators, AI, Gaming, Gambling, Tours, Space, all that you mentioned plus a lot more. A few threads just like this have started and just haven't gained any traction. Just letting you know what has happened in the past. Its just the more threads you have, the more you can miss because people wont post the same thing on 5 threads. Id put your info on the existing long running thread, where you get the more experienced VR/AR investors seeing it, as you can see, you'll get a lot of new VR fans to new threads, totally up to you though. I do wish you all the best
Ok, doesn’t matter, thx anyways, open this thread don’t get me any interests nor profits, it just means the huge industry readying to boom, like burger restaurants everywhere.

•••
VRYT.com
VRTok.com

These two domains are on sale
I believe that VR will change lifestyles in the future :xf.smile:

•••

vrproject.com,
vrlab.com,
vrexperience.com,
vrglasses.com
immerseVR.com
Vrmusic.com
Vrinflencers.com

VR hangers.
Haptic gloves/shoes
Eye fresher/cleaner
Real estate browsers

I agree. However, my only foray into this niche is one brandable:

HapticX

I also have Xhaptics to cover my bases.

I don't like being over-exposed to new and emerging tech domains by going on regging sprees.

Last edited:
•••
VRYT.com
VRTok.com

These two domains are on sale
I believe that VR will change lifestyles in the future :xf.smile:
Shorter is better, would u mind explain a little about your picks I will be appreciated, is it a vr version of tik-tok?

Last edited:
•••
I agree. However, my only foray into this niche is one brandable:

HapticX

I also have Xhaptics to cover my bases.

I don't like being over-exposed to new and emerging tech domains by going on regging sprees.
.com? Cool.

•••
•••
Shorter is better, would u mind explain a little about your picks I will be appreciated, is it a vr version of tik-tok?
Maybe someday in the future,
There will be a VR version of tiktok
Then, this domain name will become valuable :xf.wink:

•••

vrproject.com,
vrlab.com,
vrexperience.com,
vrglasses.com
immerseVR.com
Vrmusic.com
Vrinflencers.com

VR hangers.
Haptic gloves/shoes
Eye fresher/cleaner
Real estate browsers

When you say 3D objects do you mean collectibles in VR?

The more I think about it VR and Blockchain Technology is an interesting combination.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back