Dynadot

showcase Showcase your VR related domains, 3D objects, 3D posts, avatars, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jimmysun

Highquality.xyzTop Member
Impact
As we know there is couple of VR threads discussing VR domain news, feeds, domain names and we all saw the showcasing those of VR+business model or related EMD like vrexperience.com etc.
Since it is a very huge industry that will have so many affiliated possibilities comes out so I can imagine how its things could be extended in coming future and that’s why I want to separate the original VR thread into here as “VR branch thread”.
Big tech giants like Facebook, Apple, HP, HTC, Samsung etc. are all heading into the competition if you have observed their activity then you’ll find it’s quite a rat race. For example FB has launched Facebook spaces, Apple acquired new startup arcade called”Spaces” and they all announced their spin-off very frequently in the news.
upload_2020-9-2_12-5-35.jpeg

https://theengineeringofconsciousex...ts-let-you-play-with-vr-objects-in-news-feed/

https://www.xrcentral.com/report-apple-has-acquired-the-vr-arcade-startup-spaces/

For above reasons I believe it will open a crucial era that virtual objects become the new real estate that people could trade made-up 3D objects, avatars or even real stuff like haptic vest, gloves, sneakers...

So Please showcase some of your Sub-VR related domain names, I will showcase mines here first.
Here are two names I recently acquired for retail price and I did that because I pretty love these names and if it wouldn’t have chance to sell I would love to keep them for my own happiness.

1. Favatar.com
I had this featured domain because in my own awareness I couldn’t think any of a better name for avatar design, shopping, it’s not as simple as “Favicon” that you could only do some editing in photoshop but you could equip your avatars with sort of 3D gadgets, tattos, hairstyle, and fashions.
upload_2020-9-2_12-33-1.jpeg

2. Avatar.Shop
This is a domain for your own avatar shopping online store.
upload_2020-9-2_12-28-57.jpeg

Hand regged:
3. Hapticsneakers.com (hand regged)
This is a very new thing.
upload_2020-9-2_12-1-53.jpeg

4. Omnitreadmill. xyz
This is essentially your need since you have limited room to do running, xyz means directions in this instance.
upload_2020-9-2_12-30-8.jpeg

Here is how you look like in future.
upload_2020-9-2_12-34-43.jpeg

upload_2020-9-2_12-35-6.jpeg

Ps. forgive my nutty English.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have this one:

BanditVR.com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back