IT.COM

sales So, I Sold a Premium Domain Name on BrandBucket for 90K...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

richasis

Established Member
Impact
I'm awaiting payment from BrandBucket via Payoneer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hold Neid.com, which means envy in german...can be a big brand, and I think its worth atleast 100k to the right buyer...

•••
•••
I hold Neid.com, which means envy in german...can be a big brand, and I think its worth atleast 100k to the right buyer...
I think the fact that the word has generic meaning requires the need that it be specifically developed. (y)

•••
I think the fact that the word has generic meaning requires the need that it be specifically developed. (y)
Thanks Richasis, agree to your point...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
For a financial website, surprised they could not afford a SSL certificate! Hopefully they will address that soon. Site looks otherwise professional.

yes I noticed same. Good point and observation.

Thanks

•••
That's a lot of money to spend just to throw it up on a $10 wordpress theme that doesn't load every time.

•••
For a financial website, surprised they could not afford a SSL certificate! Hopefully they will address that soon. Site looks otherwise professional.

They do have the ssl now Bob.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
That's a lot of money to spend just to throw it up on a $10 wordpress theme that doesn't load every time.

That said, it would be an irony if Nium is someday your escrow provider. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
The co-founder and CEO, Prajit Nanu, said 'Nium' is derived from the Sanskrit word for 'rules and principles'.

•••
Not sure if you are in the US but on a big purchase like this is this going to be taxed at 40%
I waited to reply to your post until I spoke with my CPA...15% Capital Gains Tax (over 364 days' investment).

•••
The co-founder and CEO, Prajit Nanu, said 'Nium' is derived from the Sanskrit word for 'rules and principles'.

In my opinion, this means that the buyer was clearly looking for this name.
I mean, they would have bought it, at BrandBucket or elsewhere.
Very big congratulations by the way for your sale!

•••
In my opinion, this means that the buyer was clearly looking for this name.
I mean, they would have bought it, at BrandBucket or elsewhere.
Very big congratulations by the way for your sale!

You, Sutruk, are most correct...still, why am I the last to know?

The truth is that it's all a crap-shoot... sometimes we get lucky!

:happy:

•••
•••
Congrats! I just finished reading the whole thread and I'm still in awe!

•••
Just did the same and it was a nice read all along!

•••
how old was it? u hand registered?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back