Domain Empire

Spaceship

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SixFigures.ltd

Established Member
Impact
Out of topic, sorry: apparently, you can transfer domain to spaceship, what about out of them? It's not supported for now as long as I know.
--
This post was moved from another topic by mods. For now, transfers can be processed manually by asking support team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can transfer domain to spaceship, what about out of them?
Spaceship is still in beta. But they just released their transfer manager

Screenshot1.png

For now, you have to request a transfer code to transfer out. But the automated process will soon be added to the transfer manager. You can see its there now, just grayed out

https://www.spaceship.com/application/transfer-manager/

Last edited:
•••
What's the Spaceship transfer deal?

•••
Hello, Transfers are $7.88 for .com domains. No limits.

•••
Out of topic, sorry: apparently, you can transfer domain to spaceship, what about out of them? It's not supported for now as long as I know.
--
This post was moved from another topic by mods. For now, transfers can be processed manually by asking support team

What's the Spaceship transfer deal?

This is being added soon but we can provide you the code at any time for now. Please let me know if you need anything, I am here to help!

•••
What's the advantage to using Spaceship over NameCheap? @enetwork

•••
What's the advantage to using Spaceship over NameCheap? @enetwork

Hey Gokaizen, thanks for your question. I'd say pricing to start but I really think the technology we are building under hood and how it will empower your domains is what will set Spaceship apart. We've got over 150 engineers and UX designers dedicated solely to this so expect new features and improvements to come quickly and never stop. Spaceship is our future.

Last edited:
•••
I've moved a lot of my names to spaceship and feel very confident with the feel of the place it just has a really good design and interface and just feels like it's being worked out with a lot of thought. I'm really excited for it and think I may have found my new co-favorite registrar. I really love porkbun too

•••
I transferred domains over from @enetwork and I find the dashboard confusing.

•••
@GoKaizen I'm happy to help and answer any of your questions and take you through things. Just let me know.

•••
Does someone know what this exactly mean, in their Terms of Domain registration?
spaceship domain terms.png

•••
Does anyone know if there is a way to export a portfolio of domains at spaceship to excel?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I transferred about a hundred names to Spaceship and I would transfer more, but managing a large portfolio of names there is an issue because they do not offer any way to even see which name servers your domains are pointed to except by taking the much too time consuming task of clicking on each name one at a time.

•••
I transferred about a hundred names to Spaceship and I would transfer more, but managing a large portfolio of names there is an issue because they do not offer any way to even see which name servers your domains are pointed to except by taking the much too time consuming task of clicking on each name one at a time.
NameCheap has the same problem (at least I couldnt figure out a way to filter/sort by nameservers). This, and DNS templates would be essential to have...

•••

Spaceship is not for domainers

Regards

•••
Does someone know what this exactly mean, in their Terms of Domain registration?Show attachment 241702

Hey iTesla, this is basically a provision in case we would sell our business to another registrar. Your domain would transfer to the purchaser. Obviously this is not something we are considering doing.

•••
NameCheap has the same problem (at least I couldnt figure out a way to filter/sort by nameservers). This, and DNS templates would be essential to have...
Have you tried using our domain portfolio app? It includes categorization and dns templates. You can easily find this via global search icon on top upper right corner or in our library. If there are any features you would like to see added just let us know!

•••
Hey Korganian, please see my reply above to mdent,. Also, we are in super building mode so expect features to continuously roll out. If you have any requests we are here to listen.

•••
•••
•••
•••
If you have any requests we are here to listen.
Let me begin by saying I wish you well with Spaceship...it will benefit us all (domain investors and Spaceship) for you to develop a superior platform.

A couple of things I appreciate that others have:

Dynadot has a simple way of making changes to nameservers...no need to make a series of clicks to get to the function. They also have the 'auto copy' feature...when hovering over the domain name an icon pops up that makes it easy to copy the name with one click...makes testing, checking and research easier.

Epik has the 'notes' function that allows the saving of data/research. It is convenient to save notes there as opposed to using excel or another program (or 'application' as the whipper snappers say). :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am very encouraged that your team in working to add bulk nameserver view and management. That is extremely important.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back