Dynadot

question SpicyPickle.net guys I want to buy this domain in $1k .

NameSilo
Watch

VirtualAssistant

Established Member
Impact
Guys I want to buy SpicyPickle.net domain in $1k . I tried everything to reach to domain owner but I failed to connect. Looking for help to know domain name owner name and contact details.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are the owner, what you talking about?

•••
•••
:unsure: Oh.....ok. Just google how to contact domain registerer but not here.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sir I can not message you because admin block my personal message option.

•••
•••
If spicypickle.net can sell for $1000 then I will surely be a millionaire some day. Who said domaining was dying?

•••
Hi Sam , I have been trying to connect with spicypickle.net owner for last one years. But unable to reach . I also used GoDaddy domain broker service.
Can you buy it from the owner and sale to me . I can pay $1k for it .

Last edited:
•••
I have been trying to connect with spicypickle.net owner for last one years. But unable to reach . I also used GoDaddy domain broker service.
Can you buy it from the owner and sale to me . I can pay $1k for it .
I could try but I feel like that guy's going to get dozens of calls tomorrow and might be hard to get a hold of. But also it would be a cash upfront, "you take the risk" kind of situation.

By my count it would take 333.3 hours of work for you to pay for the domain. Is that really worth it for you?

Last edited:
•••
Spicy-Pickle.com (with hyphen) is available to register... grab that for reg fee and save yourself $985 :)

SpicyPickle.net had the same development as the .com for many years. They both were let go at the same time.

SpicyPickle.com is now for sale on Sedo with 'make offer', by a seller from India.

SpicyPickle.net = doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere that I can see. It also may have just expired yesterday...

•••
Spicy-Pickle.com (with hyphen) is available to register... grab that for reg fee and save yourself $985 :)

SpicyPickle.net had the same development as the .com for many years. They both were let go at the same time.

SpicyPickle.com is now for sale on Sedo with 'make offer', by a seller from India.

SpicyPickle.net = doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere that I can see. It also may have just expired yesterday...
Sir I have spicypickle.com already. I want to register a pickle company so trying to save dot net extension.

•••
disregard, what I said was wrong

Last edited:
•••
Sir I have spicypickle.com already. I want to register a pickle company so trying to save dot net extension.
If you already have the .com, why even bother with any other extensions?

Brad

•••
•••
If you already have the .com, why even bother with any other extensions?

Brad
Sir I want to register a pickle company so trying to save dot net extension.

•••
What do you mean with 'register a pickle company'? The .com, which you said you own, is currently listed for sale at Sedo. I'm confused.

•••
Sir I want to register a pickle company so trying to save dot net extension.
I believe you are wasting your time if you own the .com; they will probably drop the .net

Last edited:
•••
You own the dot com ?

It’s for sale on Sedo and has Sedo nameservers
So you are trying to sell the .com in order to pay 1K for the .net , huh !?

•••
LOL, something doesn't smell right, and it's not the pickles...

My guess is that the owner of the .net has hired OP for $3/h to market the name, or promised him a 50/50 split if it sells. Pathetic is a word that comes to mind.

Last edited:
•••
@VirtualAssistant I can see that you have several auctions here on Namepros trying to sell a bunch of domains, including SpicySeafoods.com. Why don't you just tell the truth about Spicypickle.net?

You're obviously the owner and just trying to fool some poor bastard to buy it for less than $1k, believing they will get $1k from you later. Scumbag is a word that comes to mind...

•••
@VirtualAssistant I can see that you have several auctions here on Namepros trying to sell a bunch of domains, including SpicySeafoods.com. Why don't you just tell the truth about Spicypickle.net?

You're obviously the owner and just trying to fool some poor bastard to buy it for less than $1k, believing they will get $1k from you later. Scumbag is a word that comes to mind...
Woowerz, out of the box thinking. I like it!

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

•••
Something is not adding up here.

If you own the .com, why are you so obsessed with acquiring the .net?

Does it even matter?

It is not like it is a requirement to sell spicy pickles.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back