IT.COM

question SpicyPickle.net guys I want to buy this domain in $1k .

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VirtualAssistant

Established Member
Impact
Guys I want to buy SpicyPickle.net domain in $1k . I tried everything to reach to domain owner but I failed to connect. Looking for help to know domain name owner name and contact details.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You've been a member here for more than 9 years. Why is your DM restricted?

It suggests that you've been doing something against the rules...
Yes by mistake. Not intentionally. I sent message for domain sale without checking buyer criteria

•••
I know the owner and could act as a broker. $1K isn't gonna cut it as that would barely cover my fee.

Good luck.

•••
I know the owner and could act as a broker. $1K isn't gonna cut it as that would barely cover my fee.

Good luck.
Sir Please mail me on taskcarer(@)gmail
I have great offer for you

•••

Good luck.
Sir I want to buy spicypickle.net immediately so please talk with me through mail taskcarer (@) gmail dot com. I can not send you DM on namepros because admin block my message option.

•••
•••
So you are the owner trying to get rid of it?
OP owns the .com with plans to develop it, and would like to acquire the .net too.

•••
Did you secure .org, .io and many other extension?

•••
•••
•••
So you are the owner trying to get rid of it?
I have dot com extension. I want to buy dot net extension of spicypickle

•••

Good luck.
Sir please talk through mail . I can not send message on namepros because admin block my personal message send option. My mail taskcarer(@)gmail(.)com

•••
Sir please talk through mail
I could be wrong but I think you're being toyed with.

I mean think about it. They said $1,000 would barely cover their broker fee. If the broker fee was 20%, that means it would cost you $5,000. If the broker fee was 10% that means that the name will cost you $10,000. Not to mention, you asked for an introduction, not a broker. And they aren't answering you. So I really don't think this is a sincere gesture. 2+2=?

Prove me wrong

Last edited:
•••
I could be wrong but I think you're being toyed with.

I mean think about it. They said $1,000 would barely cover their broker fee. If the broker fee was 20%, that means it would cost you $5,000. If the broker fee was 10% that means that the name will cost you $10,000. Not to mention, you asked for an introduction, not a broker. And they aren't answering you. So I really don't think this is a sincere gesture. 2+2=?

Prove me wrong
Okay Sir I understood now . I will not request again. Thanks for explaining.

•••
Okay Sir I understood now . I will not request again. Thanks for explaining.
Do as you wish I'm just observing. I don't know anything. I just don't want you to get excited if you're being played with

•••
Sir please talk through mail . I can not send message on namepros because admin block my personal message send option. My mail taskcarer(@)gmail(.)com

It takes time. Who I believed to own it apparently doesn't anymore.

I'd reach out through whois and if that doesn't work place it on a backorder. I wouldn't worry too much about not owning the .net since you have the .com.

•••
O
It takes time. Who I believed to own it apparently doesn't anymore.

I'd reach out through whois and if that doesn't work place it on a backorder. I wouldn't worry too much about not owning the .net since you have the .com.
Okay Sir I will wait . Sir it expiry date was 13 November but they renew it on last date . Please check who is latest update. Now it will expire on 13 November 2024.

•••
No I will not sale . I will set up pickle business very soon.
Instead of sales lander on the marketplace park domain on Bodis or Parkingcrew until you will create a business on this domain.

Guys I want to buy SpicyPickle.net domain in $1k . I tried everything to reach to domain owner but I failed to connect. Looking for help to know domain name owner name and contact details.
Why you not hire a broker? Monte Cahn (ROTD.COM), GritBrokerage.com, NameExperts.com, I think they will get this domain for you.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Instead of sales lander on the marketplace park domain on Bodis or Parkingcrew until you will create a business on this domain.

Why you not hire a broker? Monte Cahn (ROTD.COM), GritBrokerage.com, NameExperts.com, I think they will get this domain for you.
Okay Sir I will contact them . Thanks for your suggestion.

•••
Thanks for your suggestion
lol yeah, great suggestion!! Monte Cahn will jump all over that. Maybe contact Rick Schwarz and Mike Mann while you are at it. They will probably form an alliance and get all over this!

•••
No broker is working on this like @internext said. This really does not make sense imo. If you have the .com develop the .com the .net is inconsequential, just develop the .com and build your business. I mean Amazon does not own amazon.net they could pay whatever it sits there http://amazon.net/ No one cares about the .net.

•••
Spicy Pickle is the NEXT BIG THING; don't sleep on it.

•••
•••
When your company is successful, please send pickles to everyone who was helpful to you in this thread.
That'll be not many then.

•••
so why the .com is listed on sedo? something is fishy with this spicy pickle business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back