Dynadot

Teen Projects?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm curious to see what kind of projects other people my age are working on the internet 0.o

I'm mostly working on making themes and optimizing wordpress blogs =D Somebody have something more exciting? :)

-Alex-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I'm currently tring to sell the domain clanscorpia.com

I also own:
mpnoobs.net - My gaming Community
multiplayernoobs.com - Same as above ^
Run beer-bros.net with a friend
and i am Learning Js/PHP/MySQL
make websites, usualy CMS

•••
•••
I'm currently tring to sell the domain clanscorpia.com

I also own:
Multiplayer NOOBS! Gaming Community - My gaming Community
Multiplayer NOOBS! Gaming Community - Same as above ^
Run Welcome -B2- Beer-Bros with a friend
and i am Learning Js/PHP/MySQL
make websites, usualy CMS

youve got a msql error in the gaming community one! (its for the recent posts, just incase you didn't catch it) =D

Any profits made for any of you?

•••
Yep TeenDomainer.com

and a few other sites coming soon

•••
Gameservers.
Free hosting.
A few streaming sities...
2 forums

•••
youve got a msql error in the gaming community one! (its for the recent posts, just incase you didn't catch it) =D

Any profits made for any of you?

Yeah, that script that's in there is for phpbb3, im currently working on one for vBulletin (which i use)

And for profits, only from helping people with websites, hopefully i start up a webhsot with my friend. and sell that domain :D

•••
Yep TeenDomainer.com

and a few other sites coming soon

I love the layout to that website. Quick question though, what happens when your no longer a teen? :p lol.

•••
I will keep it going or hopefully sell it to a teen

•••
I do a bit of...

-Developing
-Domaining
-Import and export

but mainly....

-Web Design
-Coding
-PHP Programming

Sean

•••
:D got a tutorial script for NextGenTutorials.com
Looking for a partner for webhosting company, or looking for a job in one :D

•••
Web Hosting, Web Design and Domains.

•••
Web Design and coding, but I wanna get into domaining

•••
Developing my personal sites, and a developer of Uzbl, an open-source web browser.

•••
Just started TeenPowered.com :)

•••
Recently launched URLDude.net :)

•••
Recently launched URLDude.net :)

Nothing against you personally, but I dislike people who do what you're doing. Take a script, stick up a mediocre layout and then sell it, it devalues the work that proper web developers do and I find it infuriating.

•••
JayB i love that website haha. its great, too bad its a .net though.

Definately with some heavy seo and backlink traffic I can see it becoming quite large.

•••
•••
Moneymaker, the "extra cash for teens" website is a great idea imo. I would definately still mess around with the design, but it shouldn't be too hard to get some traffic going. Probably one of the top things teen have on their mind (other than girls/guys ;))

-Alex-

•••
Moneymaker, the "extra cash for teens" website is a great idea imo. I would definately still mess around with the design, but it shouldn't be too hard to get some traffic going. Probably one of the top things teen have on their mind (other than girls/guys ;))

-Alex-

Thank you, yeah I don't really like the design I have now, I'm trying to find soemthing :kickass: lol..

I'm going for the keyword "Easy Cash For Teens" and "Extra Cash For Teens" right now.. Have any other ideas to get some traffic to it?

Yeah, lol I need to link it with my teensreallymatter.com site.. For like stuff non money related or something....

•••
Thank you, yeah I don't really like the design I have now, I'm trying to find soemthing :kickass: lol..

I'm going for the keyword "Easy Cash For Teens" and "Extra Cash For Teens" right now.. Have any other ideas to get some traffic to it?

Yeah, lol I need to link it with my teensreallymatter.com site.. For like stuff non money related or something....

If you have a myspace or facebook, definately post a bulliten or spread it to all your friends on there, ask them to spread it as well. I'm sure you may be able to get some kind of chain started :D

•••
Developing SOMEBODYGREEN.COM

and about 3 client jobs. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back