Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nullmind said:
witu.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 5,100 USD

tidy sale

nullmind said:
cstw.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 125 USD
SEDO

this went dirt cheap. fab letters and with 'w' on end, extremely useful acronym
i started bidding but was 2am here so gave up on it. cant believe it went that cheap

jido said:
I can confirm that UXZK.com sold for $110 at TDNAM auctions.

that's one ugly mother. lol :bingo:
quite possibly the worst LLLL.com i have ever seen :sold: & i wouldn't even have paid $10 for it :bingo:

•••
arnie said:
i started bidding but was 2am here so gave up on it. cant believe it went that cheap

I've just looked back in the TDVR archive and I've noticed that:

cstw.com $215.00 03/15/2008 SnapNames
cstw.com $125.00 04/04/2008 Sedo

•••
arnie said:
jido said:
I can confirm that UXZK.com sold for $110 at TDNAM auctions.

that's one ugly mother. lol :bingo:
quite possibly the worst LLLL.com i have ever seen :sold: & i wouldn't even have paid $10 for it :bingo:
He he, wait till the buyer comes here and spanks you.

Look at my description:
Acronym domain. Anti-premium letters starting with U. The meaning could be Unofficial exchange zone of Korea. XZK also stands for Xuezhikang, a cholesterol-reducing formulation.

•••
nullmind said:

ouch :O

•••
Purchased this anti-premium beauty xzvx.com :)

Michael_Goldman said:
nullmind said:

ouch :O
nullmind said:
arnie said:

Just one more proof that it is time for buyers now, not for sellers. It will regain it's value very soon because to tell the truth cstw is better than other quad-premiums because of letter quality from best to worst: A,C,S,M,D,T,B,R ... L,N,G,H,W,V and CSTW is more end-user friendly than perhaps 30% of others quad-premiums.

•••
Ergo said:
Purchased this anti-premium beauty xzvx.com :)

Just one more proof that it is time for buyers now, not for sellers. It will regain it's value very soon because to tell the truth cstw is better than other quad-premiums because of letter quality from best to worst: A,C,S,M,D,T,B,R ... L,N,G,H,W,V and CSTW is more end-user friendly than perhaps 30% of others quad-premiums.

I agree with you cstw worth more than 125$, is definitively not the time to sell instead is a very good time to buy :tri:

•••
I myself am on the prowl for some decently priced quad premiums at the moment. Hit me up with a PM, if you are selling anything below $400.

•••
Basement said:
I myself am on the prowl for some decently priced quad premiums at the moment. Hit me up with a PM, if you are selling anything below $400.
keep an eye on the quad eahh.com I have on ebay auction, no reserve 0.99 cent start: eahh.com
_______

•••
Sedo

BUQS .com $1,050
COZU .com $1,801

•••
good news for my BUQT the sedo one is books, my read as bouquet (of flowers...) still prefer mine ;)

•••
BUQS is pronounce as BUCKS

•••
:cy: by the way bucz is on tdnam auction currently at 319 with one day to go...

Last edited:
•••
Just ended at Sedo

QMEN.com $1,501

Another good sale with a Q

•••
xman said:
BUQS is pronounce as BUCKS
Interesting at how much it's possible to price my SUQD.com pronounced as SUCKED :)
ps. I'm open to offers for it :)

•••
thetruman said:
:cy: by the way bucz is on tdnam auction currently at 319 with one day to go...
I actually like BUCZ better than BUQS

•••
xman said:
Just ended at Sedo

QMEN.com $1,501

Another good sale with a Q
Q stand for kill here. Nice name
:D :D

•••
Talking of 'Q'

My domain i think is awesome and i only want $750 for it for those that are quick.
Good for 24 hours:

FOLQ.com (pronounced 'FOLK')
Perfect for a social networking site. Way better imho than names i see going for 5 times and more :bingo:

•••
This Q is beginning to look Cute or should I say Qute.

Quality start with the letter Q but the letter Q is not a good Quality letter.

•••
QMEN.com was purchased at SnapNames for $351.00 two weeks ago. It's time to buy names, wait and resell when right time :)

•••
So is Q premium now ;)

I have a few Quties :laugh:

I also read beginning with Y makes it premium?

•••
mwzd said:
So is Q premium now ;)

I have a few Quties :laugh:

I also read beginning with Y makes it premium?
it does not makes it premium but I did some researches and found that for acronyms best place for Y is when it's first. Among some domainers Y is considered almost average letter taking it to the row with W,V,U,K,J,Y. But it's definitely not premium. Also Y can make the word pronouncable when it's in the middle: GYRB, CYGR, OBYX and thus it can be valued more than Q,X,Z but for acronyms Q is better than Y.

•••
I have been saying for ages that the some letters have been bashe too much

•••
rrzz.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 410 USD
SEDO

----------

qmen.com $1,510.00 04/04/2008 Sedo
QMEN.com $351.00 03/20/2008 SnapNames

very nice ROI

•••
italiandragon said:
I have been saying for ages that the some letters have been bashe too much

agree. i have a couple of LLLL.com i consider xxx,xxx domains
they are not all 'premium' ;)

•••
Also agree here.
I have YQRG, which looks crappy, but it could mean Yahoo Quick Reference Guide for example, so... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back