Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ha ha
Tick tok will be gone
Don't care

•••
•••
•••
Putinizer's gonna putinize.

Are you cool with IDF dropping bombs on IVF clinics? :unsure:

Pretty cool...you said a little girl escaped death and was only damaged?

•••
I am against killing babies. On the other hand, I can understand why we shouldn't screw up the human gene pool by having idiots making babies. So, can't we compromise and agree that only registered Democrats should be allowed to have abortions?

•••
I am against killing babies. On the other hand, I can understand why we shouldn't screw up the human gene pool by having idiots making babies. So, can't we compromise and agree that only registered Democrats should be allowed to have abortions?
If you truly want to Make America Great Again, why don't all the Trumpers just move to Russia since they love Putin so much over America and it's allies? If we got rid of all the MAGAs, America would thrive.

•••
If you truly want to Make America Great Again, why don't all the Trumpers just move to Russia since they love Putin so much over America and it's allies? If we got rid of all the MAGAs, America would thrive.
All the MAGA supporters won't last a second in Russia,they will be thrown over the building
Maga supporters will have to bow to Putin every,hour and there is no McDonald in Russia anymore

•••
Pretty cool...you said a little girl escaped death and was only damaged?

I didn't say that. A little girl was injured when Iran attacked Israel. Israel killed over 5000 embryos in one attack.

Not sure the exact number of Palestinian babies whose heads have exploded by US bombs, but it's pretty close to the same number (5000).

•••
"Hamas was financed by the government of Israel in an attempt to weaken the Palestinian Authority" - EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell

I wonder how much of the $300 Billion dollars received by Israel from the US was paid to Hamas? :unsure:

•••
•••
There are many people of strong moral fiber in Russia, there is never an acceptable reason to hate an entire country. Some people hate all Americans and that is wrong too. God Bless, USA, Putin, Russia, Trump, Israel, Iran, Palestinians & Biden.

Last edited:
•••
That was in 1980s
Poor poor poor student
I would hire you in a heartbeat. Saw your site a while back the one about bull that also had pictures of you I believe gardening. You are good looking dude and with a college degree I'd hire you for any job.

•••
I offer a really reasonable compromise that would allow Democrats to murder babies to their hearts content and all I get back are insults. Since Democrats believe that it is OK to put their political opponents in jail, it is obviously Democrats who would be most comfortable in Putin's Russia.

•••
I would hire you in a heartbeat. Saw your site a while back the one about bull that also had pictures of you I believe gardening. You are good looking dude and with a college degree I'd hire you for any job.
I love to garden especially growing veggies and fruits.i give all the produce away to neighbors and food bank
So therapeutic to see a small seed grow and produce hundreds of produces like the cherry tomatoes

I like to be hired not for my good looks but for my skills and contributions

•••
All those billion dollars spending in elections is a freaking waste
The only winner is the media companies.... advertising
They should follow English elections...you can only advertise 2 mths before election and nothing 1 week be the real date

•••
•••
•••
I offer a really reasonable compromise that would allow Democrats to murder babies to their hearts content and all I get back are insults. Since Democrats believe that it is OK to put their political opponents in jail, it is obviously Democrats who would be most comfortable in Putin's Russia.
We believe in putting criminals in jail, you believe in doing nothing. Another good point you bring up in being better off without MAGAs. Also, deport drunk and drug addicted scientists, they’re no use either

•••
All those billion dollars spending in elections is a freaking waste
The only winner is the media companies.... advertising
They should follow English elections...you can only advertise 2 mths before election and nothing 1 week be the real date
Another time and money wasted is filling taxes.
The IRS has all our info,send us a postcard and if you don't agree,go ahead and dispute.
I bet 99.99% of the people will just pay up or get whatever refund the IRS gave and move on with our life and spend more time with our family and watching NCAA women finals

•••
Save Social Security and Medicare, Vote Trump 2024!
You are one of the greatest disciples of cognitive dissonance that I've ever come across. Well done! :unsure:🤦‍♂️

•••
I suppose it all depends which way the political winds are blowing. For instance, Saddam Hussein was CIA installed and backed by both US and GB. The public easily misled after 911, GWB convinced Americans that war was justified and invaded both Iraq and Afghanistan. No WMD's were ever found :xf.rolleyes:

https://archive.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/history/husseinindex.htm
The US didn't invade over the WMDs. They invaded to control the oil fields because Saddam was trading oil in Euros under UN sanctions. OPEC wanted to trade in Euros too. Installing military bases in the region keeps the oil trade in dollars. Russia and China are actively trying to establish an alternate international currency.

•••
Wow that could feed every poor person in the world every day for like 20 years.

Not really, though the election was definitely bought, not stolen (or stollen as Trump would say). :xf.wink:

The US didn't invade over the WMDs.

That's true, WMD's were just an excuse to invade a foreign country, a kneejerk from 9-11.

They invaded to control the oil fields because Saddam was trading oil in Euros under UN sanctions. OPEC wanted to trade in Euros too. Installing military bases in the region keeps the oil trade in dollars. Russia and China are actively trying to establish an alternate international currency.

Going green is a fallacy after all... slim chance US risks losing the petrodollar, preferred status wouldn't be far behind. Default imminent.

China is Africa's largest lender and Russia has been writing off African debt. This will buy considerable influence on a continent whose population is set to double by 2050.

•••
Tim Scott for GOP VP. Tim Scott 2028!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back