Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are probably right. Obama would have never been elected President if he wasn't white.
Obama is a Democrat genius. The racist Republican Party will never have somebody black running as President or VP. Try to pay better attention

Last edited:
•••
Obama is a Democrat genius. The racist Republican Party will never have somebody black running as President or VP. Try to pay better attention

•••
Yuppers
How many non whites in the Republican party??
1 2 3 ....

•••
China is Africa's largest lender and Russia has been writing off African debt. This will buy considerable influence on a continent whose population is set to double by 2050.
The one things the communists did well was installing iconic monuments to their regime. I flew into Katmandu (Nepal) the week after the Maoist coup that deposed the King. As we travelled around, we found the country was littered with now empty checkpoints, and there were many stories of local people being executed for ignoring the general strike.

What stood tall were the monuments to the CCCP that were at every major intersection. Most westerners were completely dumbfounded at how the Maoists had seized power, and overthrown the monarchy, but it was obvious that the Soviets had laid the groundwork and seeded the hearts and minds. The Maoists were young too, about the same age as the American revolutionaries in 1776.

•••
•••
•••
The one things the communists did well was installing iconic monuments to their regime. I flew into Katmandu (Nepal) the week after the Maoist coup that deposed the King. As we travelled around, we found the country was littered with now empty checkpoints, and there were many stories of local people being executed for ignoring the general strike.

What stood tall were the monuments to the CCCP that were at every major intersection. Most westerners were completely dumbfounded at how the Maoists had seized power, and overthrown the monarchy, but it was obvious that the Soviets had laid the groundwork and seeded the hearts and minds. The Maoists were young too, about the same age as the American revolutionaries in 1776.
There are monuments and statues too in colonial countries ruled by the British empire
The colonialism....and they have the servants Master mentality

•••
Last edited:
•••
True, however, one of the things you'll find traveling around the world is that, excluding religious holidays, the most popular holiday celebrated is independence from England/Britain. It happens every 6 days.
I travel alot too

•••
OMG! Joe Biden's uncle was eaten by cannibals!

•••
•••
•••
Did Trump really have a 'Love' child with his housekeeper? :unsure:

1*2b8h1mRfWiKcc3IQxKmWSQ.jpeg

Where's the proof? :ROFL:

•••
I am just curious
Have anybody ever seen the Hamas on TV?
Where their PR. Spokesperson taking questions from the press?

All we see are the Israelis defense spokesperson on TV

Victory to Israel

•••
I am just curious

All we see are the Israelis defense spokesperson on TV

The media lets you see what they want you to see... a case of textbook colonization.

Victory to Israel

What about famine? Pestilence? Violations of International law? :unsure:

•••
The media lets you see what they want you to see... a case of textbook colonization.

What about famine? Pestilence? Violations of International law? :unsure:
I hope I am wrong on this one
I have a strong feeling that most if not all the hostages are dead
No signs of the hostages

That the reason why the Hamas doesn't want to negotiate anymore...

•••
No signs of the hostages

I am just curious

Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh speaks to international media in Istanbul for the first time since October 7th...

"The Israeli army must completely withdraw from Gaza. Israel also does not want the displaced people to return to northern Gaza. It accepts a limited and gradual return. It is unacceptable.”

He emphasized that Israel proposed a small number of people for a prisoner exchange despite having arrested nearly 14,000 Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza since October 7.

“It is Israel and the US, which does not exert any pressure (on Israel), and that is preventing an agreement from being reached."

Palestinian stance:

Haniyeh noted the attack in which his sons and grandchildren were killed and said it reflected three points:

"Firstly, the enemy's failure to achieve military targets for seven months, except for killing civilians, thousands of children, women, and the elderly. Therefore, the massacre carried out during the holiday in which three of my sons and five of my grandchildren were killed is also included in this context and highlights the failure of the enemy.

“The second aspect is the misconception that such a massacre reaching my home, my children, and grandchildren will exert pressure on the leader and the leadership of the movement to make concessions in the ongoing negotiations, which is misleading".

"Thirdly, my sons are part of the Palestinian people, and their situation is the same as that of the Palestinian people. From the very beginning, I said that the blood of my sons is no more valuable than the children of the Palestinian people in Gaza, the West Bank, or anywhere else”.

"Therefore, we are equal in rights, duties, and sacrifices. We accept these with steadfastness, determination and unwavering will. Regardless of the cost and the sacrifices required, we will continue on this path,” he said.

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-eas...-want-to-end-war-in-gaza-hamas-chief-17862445

•••
Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh speaks to international media in Istanbul for the first time since October 7th...

"The Israeli army must completely withdraw from Gaza. Israel also does not want the displaced people to return to northern Gaza. It accepts a limited and gradual return. It is unacceptable.”

He emphasized that Israel proposed a small number of people for a prisoner exchange despite having arrested nearly 14,000 Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza since October 7.

“It is Israel and the US, which does not exert any pressure (on Israel), and that is preventing an agreement from being reached."

Palestinian stance:

Haniyeh noted the attack in which his sons and grandchildren were killed and said it reflected three points:

"Firstly, the enemy's failure to achieve military targets for seven months, except for killing civilians, thousands of children, women, and the elderly. Therefore, the massacre carried out during the holiday in which three of my sons and five of my grandchildren were killed is also included in this context and highlights the failure of the enemy.

“The second aspect is the misconception that such a massacre reaching my home, my children, and grandchildren will exert pressure on the leader and the leadership of the movement to make concessions in the ongoing negotiations, which is misleading".

"Thirdly, my sons are part of the Palestinian people, and their situation is the same as that of the Palestinian people. From the very beginning, I said that the blood of my sons is no more valuable than the children of the Palestinian people in Gaza, the West Bank, or anywhere else”.

"Therefore, we are equal in rights, duties, and sacrifices. We accept these with steadfastness, determination and unwavering will. Regardless of the cost and the sacrifices required, we will continue on this path,” he said.
Did he take questions from the Press?

•••
Did he take questions from the Press?

He was in the middle of peace talks when Israel targeted and killed his sons and grandsons ...one might ask Netanyahu, why? :unsure: Does Israel really want peace (ie. kill the golden goose aka US funding)? :unsure:

•••
He was in the middle of peace talks when Israel targeted and killed his sons and grandsons ...one might ask Netanyahu, why? :unsure: Does Israel really want peace (ie. kill the golden goose aka US funding)? :unsure:
To show them you can run but can't hide

•••
•••
Trying to force Hamas leadership to cave to their demands... unlikely Netanyahu would deliver on any promises.

US split over whether Netanyahu capable of accepting Palestinian component of Saudi deal​

How are you going to deal with Hamas that their ideology is
Death is happiness and you have to kill others to go along with your destiny

•••
How are you going to deal with Hamas that their ideology is
Death is happiness and you have to kill others to go along with your destiny

Good question, operating from a polar theology makes it very difficult to reach middle ground. That's the problem with extremists - both on left and right, religious etc., radicals influencing the fate of the masses.

Question is, how many more have to die before both sides can agree? 100,000? 200,000...? :unsure:

•••
No signs of the hostages

Sources say 40 hostages remain alive. This fellow appears to have a pulse on the situation, but it's still anyone's guess...

•••
I hope I am wrong on this one
No signs of the hostages

Nope. If the hostages are dead it's because the IDF killed them (it's an Israeli policy called the Hannibal Directive that was supposed to have ended in 2016 but apparently is still used by Netanyahu).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_Directive

The stories coming from the released Israeli hostages talk about their Hamas guards protecting them from the IDF.

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-eas...cted-them-during-israels-air-strikes-16374456

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back