Dynadot

TM issue??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dude

Account Closed
Impact
i was wondering if there would be any TM issue if i tried to sell psp7.net to psp7.com. anyone know or think that there would be?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
umm... well their might be because its a register trade mark. Ask CH PM him. He knows all!

•••
•••
Re: TM issue??

Originally posted by dude
i was wondering if there would be any TM issue if i tried to sell psp7.net to psp7.com. anyone know or think that there would be?

Well, here's how I see it.
First off why did you reg that name? Prepare yourself to answer that question when you approach jasc.
Hopefully you can dig deep enough to justify your reasoning for reg and then come up with some lame excuse as why the name is no longer useful to you.

There is a very fine line between domain speculation and cyber-squatting. Your approach can become a crash landing very fast!

Personally, I wouldn't touch a domain like that. I have better things to do then read C&D letters ;)

JMHO
Good Luck!

•••
C&D's are fun, if you know you are in the right :)

Mike

•••
Originally posted by Tippy
C&D's are fun, if you know you are in the right :)

Mike
True, there only fun when you win :)

Otherwise, there about as fun as chewing the stains out of your own underware. I wouldn't suggest that to anybody.
I heard its bad for the teeth let alone your breath.

D-:
Cheers!

•••
These are the exact reasons why I passed up a $9 reg on

Maya5.com

Theoretically, a VERY nice domain, but to many issues associated with it. So I played safe and went with NokiaGaming B-) lol

•••
well psp7.com isnt owned by jasc (i think) its some ISP service site

•••
Originally posted by SY4
These are the exact reasons why I passed up a $9 reg on

Maya5.com

Theoretically, a VERY nice domain, but to many issues associated with it. So I played safe and went with NokiaGaming B-) lol

lol!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back