Established Member
Impact
source: i got the information from his newsletter

quote: " I present you.

www.university.com

The domain is now ours.

The Matrix tried to stop us from owning this domain - the Matrix failed."

-the domain redirect to his new website

any idea who could be the seller? and the price if possible :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005_015023.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_015023.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He will be the most known/influential professor of all times ( not including prophets)

Last edited:
•••
Crazy that a guy currently under house arrest and facing sex trafficking charges was sold that domain. I read he teaches men how to recruit women for sex cam work ? Hopefully the domain gets taken like the cars were the first time after he loses in court again.

Regardless of tate, im a big believer of REAL online education and I do think it’s a good domain name although it is a bit generic. A university tends to have a name, and just “university.com” does sound Bland and uninformative as to what this university teaches. Unless they’re giving online degrees, it’s a bit misleading of a domain name for what he’s actually doing.

Last edited:
•••
He will be the most known/influential professor of all times ( not including prophets)
I don't think so. He was getting some attention earlier this year but it seems to have already died off. Caught something on Twitter about somebody that paid for this. $50 a month so some employee can read some script/outline off Discord or wherever else they have this program. I guess the incel market is pretty huge.

Last edited:
•••
two words... one eye man is king among blind.

•••
•••
What a low-quality scam it promotes now? It's a shame to say at least.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Is there any way to know if that has been bought on an installment payment plan? The buyer looks likely to get sentenced to prison in Romania and have his businesses slowed down or shut down... so might default on payments.

•••
So many lies posted about this guy.

•••
Is there any way to know if that has been bought on an installment payment plan? The buyer looks likely to get sentenced to prison in Romania and have his businesses slowed down or shut down... so might default on payments.
Interesting that we have people here downvoting a factual post like this that raises a significant issue about payment plans. Why? A buyer can damage a domain, then not complete the payments so the seller gets back their domain in damaged condition. Plenty of discussion on here in other threads about such risks of payment plans.

•••
Interesting that we have people here downvoting a factual post like this that raises a significant issue about payment plans. Why? A buyer can damage a domain, then not complete the payments so the seller gets back their domain in damaged condition. Plenty of discussion on here in other threads about such risks of payment plans.
I guess it's just Tate's fanboys, being ignorant is popular now, thanks to Trump and co I guess, in mid 2010’s a lot of ignorant people have found an inspiration by watching such people became into power. Tate is now promoting f-cking classic ponzi scheme, and a lot of dummies are just happy, sad.

•••
I guess it's just Tate's fanboys, being ignorant is popular now, thanks to Trump and co I guess, in mid 2010’s a lot of ignorant people have found an inspiration by watching such people became into power. Tate is now promoting f-cking classic ponzi scheme, and a lot of dummies are just happy, sad.
Must be true because of your feelings and enlightened state.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back