IT.COM

What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I'm catching the tail end of this, seems to be some kind of controversy...

https://domaingang.com/domain-news/rob-monster-off-twitter-after-christchurch-massacre-controversy/

Must be something odd to evoke this type of a response from one of our members.

Picture0016.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
I just found out about Shane's post he made yesterday, today. Joseph Peterson, Epik’s Director of Operations just responded about all of this:

https://dsad.com/domain-shanes-daily-list-of-domains-at-auction-for-monday-march-18th-2019/

Many questions/comments here after reading this now.

Shane is calling for domainers to pull out of Epik.
Will Rob/Epik sue Shane/DSAD for slander?
Will domainers actually pull out of Epik?
Many domainers say Epik is the best out there and cannot be matched.
Braden Pollock is one of the highest profile and most respected domainers out there and sits on Epik's board.
Shane is calling for Braden to pull out.
Does this even move the needle for Braden at all?
If so it puts him in a terrible position.
Should Braden try to buy Epik?
Mike Cyger is very highly respected by all new domainers.
Mike Cyger is fully endorsing Shanes comments.
Mike Cyger says "Rob Monster promotes those who hate"
Joseph Peterson Director of Operations at Epik says he doesn't agree w/Rob on everything.
Joseph Peterson says Rob is definitely not a White Supremacist.
Looks like Rob Monster deleted his Twitter account now.

So many different ways this can go in this very small Industry.

Irony here is, this is all about hate and discrimination and it seems to only be creating more hate and discrimination.
Sad.

Last edited:
•••
Again .. I'm not saying you're wrong about him .. I'm only shinning light on my personal experience .. if indeed you have evidence that he is deliberately saying the video is a hoax while actually knowing it's not, then I'd be the first to stand with you against him.

It's great that you had a good personal experience. I, too, once had a good personal experience with Rob. I also had one with Adam Dicker. People aren't black and white. They are a mix of both good and bad.

People speak the most with their actions.

So let's say he really has this Utopian idea that some of the people can be reformed or somehow he can help "counsel them". How realistic is that really? And if that's true then he is being less than genuine to those people. Or perhaps he worked out in his head to justify hosting these people to himself and his friends and family? Idk, people will come up with all kinds of justifications to messed up stuff in their heads.

Bottom line is he felt it was his job to create a safe haven for hate and racism. And of course he has to wrap it in a pretty bow tie for business purposes.

Doesn't matter how good of a person he is or his intentions. This all is just bat shit craziness.

Last edited:
•••
What is permitted by the law to say is not necessarily good for a particular situation or a cohesive society or public safety, or good for one's business and reputation.

Posted in another thread but worth repeating:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/so...er-or-suspension.1107245/page-21#post-7157837

Even in the USA there are limits to Freedom of Speech, namely:

Last edited:
•••
.......................................................................................................................................................

And here is comment #2:

.......................................................................................................................................................

@Brad Mugford,

"Rob Monster posted a link to the shooter’s video and also implied it was a hoax."

Correct.

"I don’t think there is really any defense for that. I find this behavior reprehensible."

Personally I was appalled. Of course, it's terrible for the Epik brand and embarrassing for the people connected with Epik. Beyond that, it is horribly insensitive to the muslim community, including Epik's own muslim employees.

Is there a defense for it? Listen, I'm not going to waste my breath defending conspiracy theories I don't believe. But it's fair to point out that Rob also believes the 9/11 massacre was a hoax or inside job. Ditto the moon landing. About school shootings I haven't asked. Maybe those too.

Because white supremacist violence is on the rise, that has led Rob to call racist massacres hoaxes. But he is at least consistent. Nobody would call him a white supremacist for saying that 9/11 wasn't really perpetrated by islamic terrorists or for saying that a school shooting involved actors or for saying that Neil Armstrong didn't really set foot on lunar soil.

There is no defense that I would offer for Rob's opinion. Much less will I defend a CEO's insensitive blunder in sharing that opinion while mentioning his own company's brand.

But since Rob is being called a neo-Nazi, and I know that to be untrue, I will defend him. Also since Epik is being attacked, I will defend Epik. Rob's personal views about the moon landing, 9/11, or recent news are utterly irrelevant to Epik's services as a domain registrar and marketplace. We are a good company.

Something I consider reprehensible is to tar and feather all the employees at a company merely because of a comment made by 1 person on his personal Twitter account:

"If you feel good about working for a company that profits off of hate and murder that’s all that counts I reckon."

It should be obvious to any observer that Epik is not profiting as a result of Rob's misguided tweets. Quite the opposite.

"Did twitter take RobMonster offline"

No. After speaking with me and others, Rob deleted his personal Twitter account. That doesn't imply that Epik is trying to hide something. Here I am talking about it, after all. But it does mean that 1 person's controversial views should not define a company's brand – particularly at a domain registrar, which prides itself on neutrality.

@Mike, Nope. Nobody in Bellevue. Nobody on Indian work visas. Paying shooter's legal bills? Also no. As for .NET sales, they're fine. Had a $3k - $4k opening offer for 1 .NET a few days ago. Thanks for the veiled insult. Wrong as always.

"It’s against my ethics to actively solicit business as a result of murder. Epik doesn’t share the same values."

Rob made a dumb decision on his personal Twitter account. That has nothing to do with my values or those of anybody else who works at Epik. And it doesn't even reflect Epik's strategy as a business. It was a foolish tweet.

Speaking of leaders' rash tweets, and mixing politics with business, I could point out that the USA in general strikes me as a hotbed of white supremacists who elected an president who is literally profiting from his position while promulgating racist conspiracy theories that lead to murder. I could denounce any American who doesn't cut ties with the USA and leave the country as I have done.

But I won't. This is a broad social issue. And it is more complicated than some people are prepared to acknowledge.

Rob's opinion is wrong. The insensitivity to muslims was wrong too, especially given the number of muslims who work closely with Rob at Epik. And his decision to mix his opinion with a public reference to Epik was misguided.

But I can explain Rob's mistake without defending it. The primary motivation in Rob's case was his sincere belief that censorship is a problem that needs to be actively combated. Since he saw Twitter as censoring content that he regarded as important, he took action to stand up to censorship. That is how Rob viewed his own action. And the reference to Epik was about tools to fight censorship, which is a cause Rob is personally passionate about. And this is actually a legitimate concern. Online censorship is a growing problem.

I am not justifying Rob's opinion or action, since I disagree with both. But I do object to an angry mob that says Rob is a neo-Nazi and insists that I'm profiting from murder merely because I work at Epik, helping customers with their domains.

The tendency in recent years is for everybody online to take sides in an us-versus-them battle. Everyone lives in their own bubble or echo chamber. That's what causes someone like Rob to express views that (in other contexts) people around him agree with. That's what causes people here to label Rob a neo-Nazi without taking time to understand the circumstances fully. This tribal rush to judgment is what drove the birther conspiracy, what brings applause when Trump calls latino immigrants "rapists & murderers" or says "Islam hates us". Ultimately it's what drives white supremacists toward murder.

It is possible to criticize Rob Monster's action without condemning him as a neo-Nazi. It is also possible to distinguish between Rob's misguided tweet and Epik, the company that he runs. It is possible to deplore Rob's insensitive action while at the same time understanding (even if you don't share) the anti-censorship motivation that drove it.

Of course, it's easier and more fun to join an angry mob than to stand up to one. You don't need to do either. Take a step back and review what is actually happening, if you genuinely want to understand it.

•••
That's you blaming the media and left-wing activists. Seriously.

Yes, deservedly so.

If the CEO of a domain registrar permits a domain transfer to occur, is it appropriate to leaflet the man's neighborhood and harass his wife, calling him a Nazi? No, it is not. And I do blame the activists who did that.

Should a journalist use pejoratives like "Bible-thumping" instead of "christian" when characterizing someone's decision in a controversial freedom-of-speech case? No, I demand more objectivity from journalists. They failed to do their job properly, and I do blame them for having an agenda to smear Rob. Even if he deserves blame, journalists should not distort the case by using pejoratives or innuendo.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Just a couple of hours ago, New Zealand marked 1 week since the horrific terror attack in Christchurch.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47662450

May they rest in peace, & may that country remain the peaceful country its always been.

•••
I missed this thread and all the controversy.
I just wanted to say that I had the pleasure to speak with Rob many times, doing business with him and he's always been super-kind. Plus I've never in my life found a CEO available to give me customer-support even for small issues.
So I can't imagine him being disrespectful in a dramatic situation like this.
Please note that my wife is from Morocco, her mother is Muslim and I don't believe in God. So I'm not defending any right-wing position, just the good person I've met.

•••
Here is where I net out on all of this as CEO of Epik and "public figure" whose opinions are apparently being watched more closely than I realized.

First, some absolute statements:

- Epik and I personally condemn violence and hate.

- Epik and I personally support lawful application of civil liberties.

- Epik and I personally believes that censorship should be tempered.

That being said, here is where the gray areas start:

- There are bad actors in any major forum. In most cases, their actions would be protected under US Law. If a site decides to stand for lawful free speech, it will have a higher concentration of content that hurts some people's feelings or runs counter to prescribed narratives.

- Specific to Gab, they have a ToS which they enforce. Problem posts are reported to [email protected] and dealt with there. In particular, threats of imminent targeted violence and DOXing are quickly removed, probably even faster than Twitter deals with them.

- When users violate ToS at sites like Gab and BitChute, they are removed. I have seen it many times, and am certain that it is happening. They suffer backlash in their communities which is why you have sites like 8Chan pop up, because 4Chan booted them. Incidentally, neither "Chan" is a client of Epik.

- In response to concentration of media, alternative news has filled the gap through a sort of citizen journalism. As a direct result, one great challenge is Fake News. Unfortunately, fake news cuts both ways, e.g. Covington Catholic. We are all being propagandized. As such, we must choose to discern.

- Specific to NZ, there was a horrific incident. That incident led to immediate changes in public policy. I questioned the censorship standard and the maniacal effort to enforce it globally. In that area I crossed a line and should not have done that. Epik is a utility and we should work to stay in our lane.

So what will Epik do? Here is what I propose, subject to input and refinement:

- We have [email protected]. If there is objectionable content where someone wants assistance with bringing it to the attention to site admins, please send it there, and we'll get it to the right people. We do this already but most people don't know about it.

- We will continue to cooperate with law enforcement. As free speech sites grow in number and grow in quantity, it is conceivable that more of them will come to Epik. The recent addition of BitMitigate and the growth of Anonymize as VPN provider make Epik the obvious choice as technology partner.

- The online personas called #Epik, #Anonymize and #BitMitigate will restrict their engagement to technical matters and not engage in commentary that could be construed as being inflammatory. Our function is to be a utility. We provide technology. It is battle-tested and open to all who engage lawfully.

- Epik will conduct a review of its client practices relative to its terms of service and determine what interventions are needed. It is conceivable that some clients will need to be dropped. This process will be orderly and will not be determined by coercion, brigading or other forms of mob rule.

- Epik will continue to be engaged in the dialog about the future of the internet. We will continue to advocate for lawful free speech and privacy, tempered with civility and accountability.

My hope is that a balanced approach to censorship and privacy will serve to both sustain and enlarge the internet name industry as we know it while preventing further acceleration of human tragedy such as the one that we saw happen in ChristChurch this month.
Now you're talking my language as a businessman. I'm proud of you for spending valuable time to write such a detailed post.

Congratulations and thank you.

•••
Very familiar ramblings here, people with Western passports think they have a natural right to travel and settle wherever they want, but they are quick to deny the same privileges to people who are persecuted or less fortunate than they are. They want soft borders for themselves and hard borders for the others. You know, those people.

No need to even pretend solidarity with your fellow man, just say you are Christian and it's ok.

And to say that Switzerland adopts 0% of EU rules is false. They even had to accept freedom of movement. They are not so happy with the arrangement, which in fact is currently being renegotiated and it's not going so well. Switzerland is having its own kind of Brexit right now, having to choose between two paths: away or closer to Europe.
Norway and Iceland are not in the EU too. But they are subject to a portion of EU law, without having a say on the matter. But sure, they are certainly more independent than the countries that are part of the EU, and actually taking part to the decisions and EU law.

It's just that people are ill-informed. As a result they make bad decisions without thinking about the implications. Brexit for example.

Brexit has damaged the UK much more than the EU. Not just economically, I am talking about the foundations of the Union. NI and Scotland are being dragged out of the EU against their will. At the next referendum Scotland might leave for good. And say goodbye to the UK.
At least it's not a problem between the UK and Europe, it is a problem between the UK and the UK. An identity crisis. To this day, they have no idea of what kind of Brexit they want. But you guys sure have a solution. Keep looking for scapegoats.

•••
As for Joseph, the arrangement he and I have had there has been a win-win.

Indeed, I have enjoyed working at Epik. During a transitional period, I’m staying on to finish tasks, ensure ongoing projects remain ongoing, and train my replacements. Thousands of Epik customers deserve continuity and continued progress, and they’ll get both. There is a good team at Epik even without me. I can genuinely recommend Epik as a registrar and a workplace. Rob and I disagree, but we get along fine.

Epik benefited from his talents, particularly while I was focused on DigitalTown

Thanks

Joseph was not forced out

True. 100% my decision.

I think that may help us to understand your decision to leave Epik

Well, I don’t want to turn this NamePros thread into a discussion about my decision. One blogger (Kevin Murphy) asked me for a statement regarding the choice, and I gave him one. Not sure if it will get published. Mainly, I would like to see the domain industry begin a real discussion about online censorship, learn some lessons from Epik’s / Rob’s activities in this area, and build consensus. My departure from Epik could be used as ammunition for people who want to take sides regarding Epik itself. And that’s the opposite of what I want.

but was mindful of his personal brand, probably has less thick skin than I do and is perhaps more comfortable with living under communism, shariah, or tyranny than I am.

I can’t even pretend to be annoyed by this comment because it’s just silly. No need for a rebuttal, since Rob doesn’t actually think this.

Wow! He left the company. I guess it is only so much covering up you can do for a person.

I have never done any “covering up” for Rob nor anybody else. Nor do I see anything being “covered up” at all. Rob has been acting in public. And I have written in public also.

So if Rob is involved in Gab, or even an admin there, why no action at Gab if Epik won't act?

People who are interested in understanding what is going on really ought to read what has been written by Rob or by me in this thread already. Rob already said he was never a Gab admin:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-28#post-7169404

Also, there has been extensive discussion regarding a registrar’s responsibility to police and/or censor content. Although you might believe that a registrar should act as a police force, it is not obvious nor generally accepted that a registrar should act in that way.

It was obvious that Joseph tried in a very sophisticated way to save the a** of epik as a company

Cudos

I didn't like his style
as I think it was purposely distracting.

But I respect that fact that he did it.

Thanks but no thanks. When I say anything at all on any subject, I weigh what I say very carefully to see whether it is true and fair. And I would never write anything that is “purposely distracting”. Quite an offensive insinuation from my point of view. My opinion and what I say is never for sale, and I draw the line at deceiving or distracting anybody. Anybody is free to think that I’m wrong or foolish or to complain about my “style”. But I value my integrity and take the act of writing or explaining in general as an ethical imperative.

A friend and professor of mine wrote a book on the very topic of intellectuals who make public arguments in order to dupe the public. It’s entitled المفكر الرقاصة, “The Bellydancing Thinker”. The metaphor describes a public-facing intellectual who performs a seductive dance to distract the public. I take those issues very seriously.

Really, your complaint is that I write more than you want to read. You’ve said so repeatedly. But presentation (not distraction) is my goal. My analysis of what happened with Gab / Epik / Rob or of the underlying issues of free speech, censorship, and registrar responsibility speaks for itself. Disagree if you like.

Last edited:
•••
what I say is never for sale, and I draw the line at deceiving or distracting anybody
I don't know you personally @Slanted but wanted to say I have admired your courage and stand, and this statement sets a bar that we should all seek to achieve. I wish you well wherever your career next takes you. I am sure none of us can truly comprehend the pressure of all of this on you and I admire the way you have apparently dealt with it.
Bob

•••
I remember when NPs was the place to discuss domains. Not sure when that changed. Kind of miss it.
Bob

•••
I don't know about that. I think it is more about changing the atmosphere and improving the reputation of domaining as a business. Do you want domaining to be associated with terrorist hoaxes, flat-earth and other conspiracy theories?

Hate speech is speech that you hate. The Talmud has things in it that I don't care for, as do the Koran and the Hadiths. The Bible has things in it that others might not like. And yet, they are all pieces of the puzzle.

Alternative media sites allow people to search things out and that is a really good thing for anyone who is looking for answers to questions that controlled media and controlled academia will not answer for you.

When Epik became a registrar, I had no reason to anticipate that protecting free speech would become a courageous or controversial act. Like it or not, these are Orwellian times.

upload_2019-4-28_12-50-42.png

•••

DigitalTown is definitely a multi-billion dollar idea.

Executing that idea inside of an undercapitalized OTCBB-traded company was pretty long odds but we certainly went for it in a big way until a newly appointed Board director thought the company could execute the idea better without me and orchestrated my removal. I am still one of the largest debt holders so we'll see how this plays out.

For anyone not familiar with the idea, see my Banned TED Talk:

The idea was slightly ahead of its time, though not by much.

•••
How come we talk about "Frank Sch. ex-wife" ?
while those questions are still unanswered?

"Are the domains renewed past the 20 and 30 years? "

"So in the event, Epik ceases to exist or loses its registrar accreditation, will it be honored?"
and who will honor it.

"What happens when a customer dies to the domain?" ( exactly )

To my knowledge, a registrar is earning about $1 USD or less when selling
a .com domain at $8.49 USD
( my guess is: less than a dollar )

So for $27 USD profit
you have to renew a domain "forever"

So I guess the reason is not actually "peace of mind"
but to get receive a chunk of cash upfront.

Having read that you @Rob Monster
where formerly offering the registar epik for at a price
of only $50.000 USD to another company,
all this doesn't give me "peace of mind " at all.

Could you please clarify?

Frank, as usual, you have bad information.

Earlier in 2019 we raised capital at a common stock valuation of $10 million, In Q2, 2019, our revenues were $2.53 million up 71% versus Q1 2019. So far in 2019, we have also completed 2 important strategic acquisitions, BitMitigate.com and Sibyl Systems Ltd. The integrations for both are going very well.

The economics of a Forever.com are obvious. For $399, there is ample funding based on an 8% cost of capital at a .COM price of $19 or lower to fund the domain into perpetuity with a 10 years paid at the registry at all times. I will spare you the detail but you can be sure that we ran the numbers.

Yes, Frank, it requires math to underwrite math. Insurance companies do it every day. We are underwriting a known tiny risk that domains beyond 10 years from now will not become insanely expensive. You can read the detailed terms here:

https://www.epik.com/forever.php

Or buy one here:

https://www.epik.com/forever/

And if you could do it for Frank.com you might just do it, knowing that if you have a heart attack tomorrow, your family won't forget to renew your domain name. We also offer FOREVER HOSTING where you can post content forever, e.g. personal time capsules, etc.

Just because you did not conceive an idea yourself does not mean it is not clever, worthwhile, viable, and sustainable. This is one of those cases, but like the idea of a Creator of the Universe, sometimes you have to suspend disbelief, and have a tiny modicum of faith. :)

I expect we'll raise another $2 million shortly from value-added strategic investors, and that will likely be the last capital we ever raise as a private company. For calibration, I am ~75% owner of the company following recent capital raises and 2 tuck-in tech acquisitions.

•••
Wow. This is for real? That video was actually REMOVED from Youtube??

So. To put stuff in layman's perspective, as that is what I am, basically:

YouTube is censoring:

- Videos NOT supporting chopping out genitalia in exchange for another genitalia
- Videos THAT AIM TO HELP these poor people who have convinced themselves they are in the wrong body

and all because the upper echelons of YouTube has been infiltrated by people with this kind of mindset:
This is more using religion as a cover for hate. Saying somebody is delusional, has a psychosis is not nice. Also none of your business.
and are making it a basis for censorship. Ok. YouTube is a private organization, it is our choice to use it or not. I can effectively ban my kids from using it now.

To me, the layman, the preceding quote was someone's opinion. Fine and dandy. But it seems, and have been noticing this creep up on all of us over the last 15 years, this opinion is being implemented into our LAWS. We've all been so busy working, raising families, LIVING, that in the meantime all the internet trolls and self-interest groups have somehow convinced our politicians and lawmakers that they somehow represent the rest of us. THEY DO NOT.

We are NOT OK with this weirdo gender-identity crap.
We are NOT OK with chopping off sexual organs in exchange for another.
We are NOT OK with schools implementing deviant views to our children.
We are NOT OK with companies and people getting forced out their jobs and livelihood because they hold sacred, traditional views.
We are NOT OK with personal convictions getting branded as hate, as a basis for censorship.
We are NOT OK with our personal convictions being branded as love, as a basis for censorship.

We ARE OK with your opinion on all this, just as we expect you to BE OK with our opinion on this.
We ARE OK with our right as humans to love and hate as we please .

I may hate getting bitten by mosquitos, standing in line, waiting for the bus, and someone's opinion on whatever. So what?

I may love getting bitten by mosquitos, standing in line, waiting for the bus, and someone's opinion on whatever. So what?

When corporations start using this love and hate stuff as a line in the sand as to what to ban and not to ban, it is not long before our lawmakers start using it as basis on fining people and arresting them. The world's been asleep at the wheel, and we're facing a head-on collision with forces that have no place being on the road.

And we gave them a license to drive.

•••
So you shouldn't trust something because it is on the Internet? What recommendations would you offer people to vet sources? There is a lot of false or partisan info spread with people using their real name (or real-sounding names). On the other hand people can work under a "professional name" and be totally honest.

I am not going to endorse any particular news outlets, nor any particular pundit. Why? Because too many people are easily compromised with money or intimidation. The trusted voice of today is the pied piper of tomorrow. So, the only solution is to be discerning and to build as accurate a world view as possible based on assimilation of incontrovertible truths.

The end result for me is the conclusion that Satan is real but Jesus Christ is Lord, and He wins in the end. Most news these days is just propaganda anyway just as most markets are rigged casinos. By all means, be aware of them but no need to spend too much time following them. It is much better to spend one's time, talent and treasure to figure out how to lift up more people.

Everyone has a gift, including you. So, figure out how to use your gift in order to be a force for good and do it fearlessly without consideration for who gets the credit while providing adequately for your own family, not holding on to money too tightly. I am 52 years old, with 5 kids.I would give that same advice to my own kids. Lord-willing, some day, I would give that advice to my grandkids too.

•••
Rob is the hardest working guy i know.

2020 best Registrar well-deserved.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Ye lilyliver'd lobotomized excuses for a liposuction;

Let us praise, and
Bury the negativity
Bring forth the positivism
+1 (un)silentpartner
+1 solid loyal samer
+1 namedeck, ye well-rounded human
and grilled.. well, +1 because you are loyal to none, but loyal to all. Because we always need to question, especially when things get too comfortable.

What's going on with Epik and Monster? +1000, they've got the awesomeness going on. Always have, actually.

•••
so you think Epik stepped away from the deal?

I was always thinking it was Undeveloped.

I was always thinking Rob was talking to Reza,
and then Reza stepped away ....

To me Reza always looked to like a clever guy.

We 100% stepped away from the deal. We're issuing a statement today about the continuous attacks of Epik towards not only us but other industry players.

In this thread above, I observe that the damage to our brand is already done when I see parts of the fabricated story by Epik is now being spread. Also via our support, a lot of sellers are contacting us, asking if their claims are true. Please note that all false information spread about us comes from 1 entity and that's Epik. So the assumption that we're involved in a double-sided war is also false.

Lastly don't forget which company is involved in a scandal on a monthly basis.

As mentioned in our twitter response, the actions by Epik were announced in June already and the failed merger between Undeveloped & Epik occurred in 2017. Undeveloped pulled the plug out of the deal after realizing that Epik wanted to get rid of us as a competitor and that they were not interested to actually execute a merger.

According to Domaintools.com Epik hosts 300,000 domains while we host 1,500,000 domains. They offer 648,129 domains at Epik sold by sellers while we offer +7,000,000 domains on our marketplace.

The above is why Epik keeps attacking our brand and spreading false narratives about us. It's all a desperate move to gain new customers. Of course, our marketplace isn't perfect, however, we're continuously improving not by copying others but by following our own path.

We're fed up with this company attacking us and giving our entire industry a bad name. Enough is enough.

•••
We are the ONLY company in the WHOLE world that is capable of operating the entire tech stack from end to end:

I am in the IT business for the past 35 years and no one dare to make a statement like this.
In another word: False Advertisement.

•••
Lying is a habit.
A disease can be cured but a habit cannot.

Be humble - People know when you are lying.
An Ant wanted to be an Elephant - I don't need to prove it. Everyone know it.

•••
We run our own registry software in addition to registrar software. For the time being it is focused on powering ALT TLDs. No decision made on whether to acquire a gTLD or ccTLD, but if someone has a registry, we can power it today. You can see it in action on Epik if you go buy a Us.Tv

Show attachment 183763

This is done with a second level TLD but it could just as soon power a gTLD and ccTLD as a fully operational registry. The technology is fully mature and commercially operating for registries.

Stop playing domainers for fools. Selling sub-domains does not make you a registry. There is a lot of nonsense going on here and it has to stop now. Sell your registrar and hosting services. But don't pretend to be something you are not.

Last edited:
•••
Yep, we're in fucked up times, that's for sure. Did it to ourselves though, give credence to many a anonymity voice through digital platforms as if they spoke for the greater good. Too bad the rest of us had a life beyond screens and keyboards.

We've lost sight of what should be taken seriously, and what shouldn't. While Mr. and Mrs. Potato head worry about their gender, as if potatoes give a shit and not to mention there are places on Earth that could use a real potato farm to feed themselves. How about that for a class in school?

Humanity resourcing gone awry.

The times are very unique and certain in the making extremes can provide clarity of thought to what state we are living in.

While you were living and taking care of your responsibilities the world has changed on you?:)

We are lucky the change in the West comes about more in the form of "boiled frog", other places experienced change as a direct result of violence. All centers of influence in our culture advance only leftist ideals, cultural marxism included, so it will always be a difficult struggle of an individual against a collective mob.

This struggle between false reality and truth is ancient. And it is difficult to point to what one can do to create positive change in the world. But awareness is a start and reconnecting with similarly minded people can be of help, this is why free speech and exchange of idea is essential, online and otherwise.

upload_2021-2-28_11-31-11.png

an interesting take on what has taken over the West.
A century of history condensed into 14 minutes:)

Demoralization: What Yuri Bezmenov Didn't Tell You

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back