IT.COM

information Where can I sell my Chinese domains? I own a big portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

paolinope29

RENAME.IT - Improve your business, rename it!Established Member
Impact
Hi! :) I own a big portfolio of Chinese domains. About 1000 names, all dot COM (7N premium, 5L triple repeated ABACA and similar).

I'm not expecting 30 thousand dollars, i know it's a bad moment for this trend. But I know too someone is buying large portfolios.

Can you give me a tip to know where can I sell them? Some chinese forum? How?? :D

Or anyone can broker for me?

Thanks ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well that's good news! are the SHORT domains or long?
the stuff I mentioned isn't made up I read about it somewhere I think Messagenotes.com? She's some kind of Chinese culture expert? but hey that's great!

but I suspect the domains you are saying with 00 at the end are probably short short yes? so the 00 wouldn't matter because

1200.com would have obvious value. or heck even 4400.com with the dreaded 44.
Names like 4400 also have value because they are pattern based and of course short, one of my favorite domains i have is 0018100 ...a very "even" domain, not for this domain but the way I see it 0 on the end of an 8 can perhaps mean good fortune forever

Last edited:
•••
Are we talking random 5 letter gobbiligook domains or all 5L domains? Even ones that have means like ones with VR in it.

Any domainer here would surely like to own vrxxx but xxvxr .........ummm

•••
Names like 4400 also have value because they are pattern based and of course short, one of my favorite domains i have is 0018100 ...a very "even" domain, not for this domain but the way I see it 0 on the end of an 8 can perhaps mean good fortune forever

Zero is neutral neither bad nor good. 9 means forever. because it was the number only the Emperor of China could use. and it meant Long Life for the Emperor.

•••
Zero is neutral neither bad nor good. 9 means forever. because it was the number only the Emperor of China could use. and it meant Long Life for the Emperor.
To me nine means strength as well but I do have info relating to long last lasting as well, yes I have heard that about the emperor before

•••
I have the domain myqday . cn thats got a fantastic alexa ranking in the 200,000... i'll take any offers for it.

•••
But i want to sell them in bulk...! :)

you will have to split your domains in at least 2 group,
the CHIPS that have some market value and the others

like all you 3-4 chars.com + 5N ; and the rest

if an investor want to buy your top domains, they don't want to handle 500+ domains that they would never renew

my 2 cents

•••

0 is neutral. but double of anything that's usually so so makes it lucky. except of course 44 although 44 adds up to 8 which is lucky

13 is unlucky all over as 13 is unlucky in the west while 13 adds up to 4 which is bad luck.

•••
0 is neutral. but double of anything that's usually so so makes it lucky. except of course 44 although 44 adds up to 8 which is lucky

13 is unlucky all over as 13 is unlucky in the west while 13 adds up to 4 which is bad luck.
I have a couple of palindrome names, one is 0188810, 0881880 but 0018100 seems to get more views on sedo

•••
I have a couple of palindrome names, one is 0188810, 0881880 but 0018100 seems to get more views on sedo

yea see the "single" zeros seem to have a negative effect on a domain. even though yours have 888 and 88 in them.

strange what people like.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back