Dynadot

question 3 char .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Do the three letter/number .coms always go for a higher price just because they are rare? Are some more valuable than others depending on the letters/numbers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they have meaning, then they could be considered more valuable than random letter-number combinations.

Three letter .com's (no numbers) generally sell for $250 and up to domain resellers. Three character domains that mean nothing and contain odd letter-number combinations are not rare or valuable.

Interesting Information From 18 Years Ago Now 3 Letters .com Very Rare And Worth More Than 10K

•••
wow 250 each ! how about I pay you 5k fees per domain and you buy for me as many as you can. Now if you find 50 3L, you gonna make 50x5000=250,000. That's a lot of money man.
Edit:- And to make the buyer happy I will 2x the price lol. so 500 per domain, so all of us gonna be happy.
You really need to look at the date of that post... :banghead:

•••
well some go higher because they actually mean something/are a word.

•••
If they have meaning, then they could be considered more valuable than random letter-number combinations.

Three letter .com's (no numbers) generally sell for $250 and up to domain resellers. Three character domains that mean nothing and contain odd letter-number combinations are not rare or valuable.

•••
Would they still go about reg fee at least?

•••
Would they still go about reg fee at least?

Even a "bad" CCC.com goes for at least $200. You can't find them for reg fee. LNN (Letter Number Number) .com's go for about $1,000 minimum, and NNL (Number Number Letter) .com's go for about $500 minimum. The "worst" domains are typically those with zero, 4, O, and non-premium letters and bad sequencing. But again, even these are liquid on the reseller market for about $200 minimum. I have written about CCC's if you are interested: http://www.nnnnndomains.com/2019/02/deep-dive-into-cccs-part-i-lnncom.html.

Last edited:
•••

wow 250 each ! how about I pay you 5k fees per domain and you buy for me as many as you can. Now if you find 50 3L, you gonna make 50x5000=250,000. That's a lot of money man.
Edit:- And to make the buyer happy I will 2x the price lol. so 500 per domain, so all of us gonna be happy.

Last edited:
•••
Almost 20 yr old thread, things have changed a bit. LNL now can be had at ~$250, they just aren't that pretty. Maybe that will change too (value, not the prettiness). Amazing all the same to look back on.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back