IT.COM

discuss Are domain hacks good??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love hacks when they are really short version of your domain and complement for promotion/social media/remembering/sharing purposes like youtube.com youtu.be
washingtonpost.com wpost.com wpo.st

•••
Before the new gTLDs were launched it was difficult to find domain names that were short and easy to remember as most of the good domain names already taken. Hence, people became creative and there came the idea of domain hacks that to add a word or the name of the brand, for example, iamsame.com is taken then one may try registering iamsa.me this is what a domain hacker would do.

•••
•••
I have one leadership.training. Its getting traffic like 10 uniques a day and 6 HQ backlinks on the domain only

•••
I love hacks when they are really short version of your domain and complement for promotion/social media/remembering/sharing purposes like youtube.com youtu.be
washingtonpost.com wpost.com wpo.st
I know only net.work got sold...do u know any other hacks which were sold for handsome price??

•••
•••
I normally am not interested in hacks for resale. Only for own projects. Often they are expensive to hold and many ends users don't understand benefits. If there would be .ns tld, I would take reco.ns for example even with 50 dollar renewals

•••
I normally am not interested in hacks for resale. Only for own projects. Often they are expensive to hold and many ends users don't understand benefits. If there would be .ns tld, I would take reco.ns for example even with 50 dollar renewals
yeah..but startups with brain must use domain hacks...short and sexy..

•••
I approached some companies like Samsung,Canada mobile sasketel..they loved my hack.but they told they will get it when needed:'(:'(:'(

•••
No, startup should stick to $500-10000 nice .com unless it is something like send.co or mail.me or news.us that they can buy and is great fit for what they do.

•••
I approached some companies like Samsung,Canada mobile sasketel..they loved my hack.but they told they will get it when needed:'(:'(:'(
It means they will take it from you. You should never hack a trademarked name.

•••
It means they will take it from you. You should never hack a trademarked name.
its not a trademark name...the domain is Mobiles.to

•••
•••
Mobil.es would be even better )

•••
•••
Mobiles.to with that extension is odd. Honestly i have never even heard of .to. Is that a ccltd?

•••
•••
•••
•••
It's an exception im afraid. Just my observation.

•••
•••
The fish are not bitting here.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back